• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Wisconsin Member

sohcfour

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hey all -

I put up a post to the Griso section as well, but I'll introduce myself here too. I'm a soon-to-be owner of a 2009 Griso 8V, with delivery coming in the next few weeks. I live in Milwaukee, and although I have a local dealer (Reina) nearby, I located my bike online. The Griso board is hard at work making sure my bike gets the kinks worked out properly, but I wanted to introduce myself to the locals as well.

I've been thinking about the Griso since it's first positive review in Cycle World in ~2007. For the last 6mos or so, I've been looking seriously. I finally found a good deal on a 1000mi 2009 and jumped. A good friend has a '67 V7, a V11 Sport, and a homemade cafe Guzzi, so I blame him for the interest. My last modern bike was a '02 Speed Triple, but I've had Honda Fours since I started riding. I've used my 400/4 as a daily ride for over 5 years now.

I'm thrilled about the new bike. The internet is a powerful thing, and in my mind makes the prospect of a Guzzi much less daunting than say 10 years ago. Hopefully I'll catch up with a few local members at some of the local events in 2011.

- Matt

Hey all -

I put up a post to the Griso section as well, but I'll introduce myself here too. I'm a soon-to-be owner of a 2009 Griso 8V, with delivery coming in the next few weeks. I live in Milwaukee, and although I have a local dealer (Reina) nearby, I located my bike online. The Griso board is hard at work making sure my bike gets the kinks worked out properly, but I wanted to introduce myself to the locals as well.

I've been thinking about the Griso since it's first positive review in Cycle World in ~2007. For the last 6mos or so, I've been looking seriously. I finally found a good deal on a 1000mi 2009 and jumped. A good friend has a '67 V7, a V11 Sport, and a homemade cafe Guzzi, so I blame him for the interest. My last modern bike was a '02 Speed Triple, but I've had Honda Fours since I started riding. I've used my 400/4 as a daily ride for over 5 years now.

I'm thrilled about the new bike. The internet is a powerful thing, and in my mind makes the prospect of a Guzzi much less daunting than say 10 years ago. Hopefully I'll catch up with a few local members at some of the local events in 2011.

- Matt
Greetings Matt, I live close to Milwaukee myself, and am also a newbe, Guzzi owner. Looking forward to this forum. Regards, Gil

Welcome, here is good dealer to the north of you with certified Moto Guzzi mechanic if you ever are looking for one.
metromotorcycles.com/

new guzzi rider in the Milwaukee area as well! I just bought a 2016 Audace with 70 miles on it! i got it last week and as you know, i haven't been able to ride it but just a mile or so because of the snowstorms. I went to RT&T to check out the Indian Scouts they had. I sat on them and they just felt like pups. They're just too low. I want a bike that will handle well, even if it's a cruiser. my grandpa swore by his 1978 cali and at the time I didn't think it was cool. anyway I did my research on guzzi's, and they're still a quality machine and they look good to boot. I'm just waiting for it to dry up and I dont care how cold it is, it's on like Donkey Kong.

Greetings Matt, I live close to Milwaukee myself, and am also a newbe, Guzzi owner. Looking forward to this forum. Regards, Gil
Congrats Gil, what Guzzi did you land?

new guzzi rider in the Milwaukee area as well! I just bought a 2016 Audace with 70 miles on it!
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia!
Hope you'll add your info to the Registry here;

Keep warm, and post often.

Congrats on the Audace. I live in the Waukesha area and look forward to hooking up with the Wisconsin Guzzi club on a few outings this year. I just joined their club. I have a new Eldorado that I also purchased from RT&T down the road from me. Looks like we have a few badgers on the site from the metro Milwaukee area.

Hey Guys I am in the Milwaukee area too. The best mechanic ive been to (and i've had the Guzzi in 3 different states) Is Reina In Brook field

Just saw this! Hoping yall see my reply. Just bought a 2018 california touring and I live in Germantown area. I would love to meet other guzzi riders in wisconsin!

Welcome, there is a Guzzi rally going on right now in Wonewoc, WI at the Legion park. Beer wagon & lot's of Guzzi's camping.

I live in Canada but I just finished a 4 day ride in the Wisconsin Alphabet roads near Eau Claire. I was on my 2013 Norge and it was a fun bike to ride around there. A smaller bike would be ideal if you really want to howl around the curves.

If you have not ridden that area check it out.

Welcome, there is a Guzzi rally going on right now in Wonewoc, WI at the Legion park. Beer wagon & lot's of Guzzi's camping.
Good to know. I'm from Illinois Chicago NW suburbs. Looking for riding and Milwaukee, lake Geneva and Madison soon. Next summer I will have plenty time to enjoy my retirement riding my Cali touring.

Back