• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Europa Macchina.... no more.

roadventure

GT Reference
The Moto Guzzi dealer, Europa Macchina in Lewisbury, PA is no longer as of mid-December 2017.

After many months of deliberation, we have concluded that we are unable to sustain a viable Moto Guzzi franchise in Central Pennsylvania. Sales requirements and the debilitating auction market, combined with the Harley-centric territory in which we operate have resulted in significant losses for our small company.

This has been a difficult decision for us - we are Moto Guzzi enthusiasts and have been very proud to carry the brand. We appreciate the many friends we've made over the past 10 years. We've enjoyed your company as you've stopped in to browse and to purchase, or have your bike serviced.

We will no longer provide new bike sales, warranty, or general service work, but our restoration shop is in full operation for European classic cars and motorcycles. If you have a classic European bike in need of repair or restoration, please contact us - we'll be glad to hear from you.

Thank you for your business, your time, and your friendship. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and many blessings in 2018!

Dennis, Lori, and Walter

Another one bites the dust!
The only Guzzi dealer in the Ottawa Canada area with a population of over a million people, stopped selling them last year as well. Slow sales was the reason.

The Moto Guzzi dealer, Europa Macchina in Lewisbury, PA is no longer as of mid-December 2017.

After many months of deliberation, we have concluded that we are unable to sustain a viable Moto Guzzi franchise in Central Pennsylvania. Sales requirements and the debilitating auction market, combined with the Harley-centric territory in which we operate have resulted in significant losses for our small company.

This has been a difficult decision for us - we are Moto Guzzi enthusiasts and have been very proud to carry the brand. We appreciate the many friends we've made over the past 10 years. We've enjoyed your company as you've stopped in to browse and to purchase, or have your bike serviced.

We will no longer provide new bike sales, warranty, or general service work, but our restoration shop is in full operation for European classic cars and motorcycles. If you have a classic European bike in need of repair or restoration, please contact us - we'll be glad to hear from you.

Thank you for your business, your time, and your friendship. Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and many blessings in 2018!

Dennis, Lori, and Walter
That is a shame. We bought our Lario from them (used). I enjoyed going to their shop. It is a worthy destination for any gearhead.
Coincidentally, I was just talking about them yesterday with my wife, wondering if they were still a Guzzi dealer. A co-worker had bought his Stelvio from them, and being the weather was nice he had ridden it in.
I don't even know where the nearest Guzzi dealer to us is now.....

That is a shame. We bought our Lario from them (used). I enjoyed going to their shop. It is a worthy destination for any gearhead.
Coincidentally, I was just talking about them yesterday with my wife, wondering if they were still a Guzzi dealer. A co-worker had bought his Stelvio from them, and being the weather was nice he had ridden it in.

A classy farewell.

I've only been there once; stopped in and got a tour from Walter, Dennis, & Lori. Pretty impressive operation.

As for dealers "in the area," suppose these are closest, tho hardly next door for either of us:

https://www.lamotowashington.com/, and

https://www.motorichmond.com

Have no experience with first, but Moto-Richmond was mighty fine in sales, service, and warranty work for my brother and me. I

I called one morning to ask about a potential warranty issue. They contacted Piaggio and had approval that afternoon. That was a first for me with Guzzis.

Bill

A classy farewell.

I've only been there once; stopped in and got a tour from Walter, Dennis, & Lori. Pretty impressive operation.

As for dealers "in the area," suppose these are closest, tho hardly next door for either of us:

https://www.lamotowashington.com/, and

https://www.motorichmond.com

Have no experience with first, but Moto-Richmond was mighty fine in sales, service, and warranty work for my brother and me. I

I called one morning to ask about a potential warranty issue. They contacted Piaggio and had approval that afternoon. That was a first for me with Guzzis.

Bill
I did not know about the La Moto Washington. I do hate Northern Va, however. I think I would rather go to Richmond.....
It is funny, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I lived two blocks from Speeds Cycle, where I bought the first Griso 1100 sold in MD.
I must be getting old. Get off my lawn, ya damn kids......

Another one bites the dust!
The only Guzzi dealer in the Ottawa Canada area with a population of over a million people, stopped selling them last year as well. Slow sales was the reason.

I have a slogan to offer to Moto Guzzi U.S.: "Moto Guzzi; You're never more than 500 miles from your nearest dealer"

Maybe EuroSports in Coopersburg, PA? A short 150 miles away.....

I did not know about the La Moto Washington. I do hate Northern Va, however. I think I would rather go to Richmond.....
It is funny, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that I lived two blocks from Speeds Cycle, where I bought the first Griso 1100 sold in MD.
I must be getting old. Get off my lawn, ya damn kids......

Likewise, I did not know of La Moto Washington. I do think I would rather ride to EuroSports than to deal with D.C./NOVA traffic.

Back