• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

img_20180406_171535-jpg.14572

My V7 II Racer VIN # ZGULW3004GM200697 DOP 02/11/17
It was a year old and had 236 miles on it when I bought it, did about 2,000 miles last year, hope to add many more in 2018
I've fitted a tail tidy, Mistral long silencers, MUPO cartridge emulators in the forks, Brembo RCS master cylinder, four pot Brembo caliper, a Dart screen, and Oberon bar end mirrors.

Neville,

A real sweet looking V7. I just had the same brake mods done to my Stone.

Enjoy.

Gerry

So on the second day of 2018, I walked down to Moto International and wrote a check for my "heart" purchase. It is an absolute joy to ride.
Black 2017 V7III
D.O.P: 1/2/2018
VIN: ZGULDU007HM000006
Well congrats and welcome to the GT and Guzzi Famiglia! Did you get to meet Dave Richardson and that era crew at all then?

My V7 II Racer VIN # ZGULW3004GM200697 DOP 02/11/17
It was a year old and had 236 miles on it when I bought it, did about 2,000 miles last year, hope to add many more in 2018
Congrats Gerry, thanks for posting! Hope you do as well.

Well congrats and welcome to the GT and Guzzi Famiglia! Did you get to meet Dave Richardson and that era crew at all then?

I did meet Dave before he retired. When my wife was learning to ride, I bought her a used Suzuki TU-250 from him. I also popped in to his shop just to ogle the Guzzis. :D

Hi there, first post here. Here is my new to me 2015 V7 11. Bought it last week and it had 3700 miles on it. I've been riding on and off since I was 17 (now 60) and always admired Guzzi's but this is my first purchase. Really nice bike.
Forgot the Vin ZGULW2006FM201262
And D O P 9th April 2018

Attachments

• IMG_20180414_111205579.jpg
    IMG_20180414_111205579.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20180414_145249016.jpg
    IMG_20180414_145249016.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Sold my Anniversario (listed above back in November or so), and bought a 2015 V7 Racer. Still-new and full warranty, from Eurosports in Coopersburg PA. Had a three hour drive from Eastern PA to Wash DC, and while that was a long time to be on a racer, the first hour on PA country roads was a blast. Hit one 10-mile stretch that had been recently paved, nice little hills and curves, no traffic, and very few stop signs -- felt like I was at the Isle of Man or something! That's the way to break in a racer...

Vin# ZGULWUA24FM200347

Guzzi racer 1

Minnesota weather finally permitted riding in other than blizzard conditions today. Picked up my new 2017 V7 III Stone at Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN this morning and had a pleasant 90 mile ride back home. Dealer experience was great. I liked the fact they cut out the Guzzi logo from the shipping crate and offered it to me in the event I wanted some garage art. Sold my 2006 Honda 599 this afternoon to a nice Craigslist purchaser and thus maintain a certain equilibrium in the garage. Initial impressions of the bike are very positive - it doesn't have the brakes of the 599, the transmission isn't as nicely positive as the 599, the fit and finish isn't as good as the 599, but I still think I'll enjoy it more. Go figure.

Attachments

• DSC00266.JPG
    DSC00266.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00265.JPG
    DSC00265.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20180423_185232.jpg
    IMG_20180423_185232.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 25
Hi all - New V7 III Special owner and forum member here. VIN# ZGULDUA06HM000027. Really loving the bike so far. Not so much my recent experience after my initial service check, but will save that for another thread. I've been wanting a Guzzi since the first time I laid eyes on one about 10 years ago... had no idea what a Moto Guzzi was, but saw an old V7 parked in downtown Oakland, and knew that one day I'd have to have one!
View attachment 13171
Hi Shakeel, Im actually looking for the exact bike. I have been shopping around and was wondering what a general OTD price may look like? Im located in southern california and hoping to find a good deal (no more than $1600 over list prices). If you could share your purchase experience i'd really appreciate it.

Hi all - New V7 III Special owner and forum member here. VIN# ZGULDUA06HM000027. Really loving the bike so far. Not so much my recent experience after my initial service check, but will save that for another thread. I've been wanting a Guzzi since the first time I laid eyes on one about 10 years ago... had no idea what a Moto Guzzi was, but saw an old V7 parked in downtown Oakland, and knew that one day I'd have to have one!

Hi Shakeel;
Beautiful bike. I would be interested in your story about the initial service check.
Maya

Picked up my new 2017 V7 III Stone at Caswell Cycle in Mora, MN this morning...
Congrats and welcome to the GT & Guzzi Famiglia.
Love to get your VIN# for the first post of this thread. Post often!

Lovely bike! Life is Good!

I had Racer out last evening, took it to dinner with my moto buddies up in Redwood City (about 25 miles north of me). I zig-zagged through various routes getting there at the height of afternoon/early evening commute traffic. And then I hopped onto the 101 freeway to burn home afterwards. Racer handles both of these things beautifully! On the twisty zig-zaggy stuff, its light weight and nimbleness makes getting around traffic actually fun. On the fast drone home, it reminds me for all the world of the LeMans V in that it pulls right up to 80 mph and just loves to hang out right there most of the time in top gear, about 4600 rpm, but if you drop down a gear and give it the stick, it'll pop up to over 100 mph without even seeming to blink an eye.

I remain in love with this machine! :D

New member. v7II Racer Vin#ZGULWUB27GM200049 - Teg Ryan - Vancouver, BC, Canada - D.O.P. 5.28.16

Modifications:
- rear luggage rack
- the world's crappiest slip ons (did not buy them from here, my mistake!)
- biposti set with seat, pegs, hangers
- custom made surfboard rack
- took the windscreen off
- mosko moto reckless 80 panniers
- custom made top box (mono price case)
- I used to have the moto guzzi panniers on, still have them if anyone is looking for a set.

Anyone know what the load limit is on that rear luggage rack? It's the large one but I can't find the spec's on it.

Pictures
20170528 201921
IMG 20170703 WA0000 IMG 20180407 WA0007 20170416 105938

Last edited:
Back