• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Congrats and welcome. Love to get your VIN# and the rest of the info for the first post of this thread. TIA.

My VIN is ZGULDUB08HM000027
My engine number is 012712

I'm in Austin, TX. Where do I find the production date? Is it hidden under the wiring on the headstock?

Got it! First NEW bike ever...I normally buy pre-depreciated bikes but I couldn't wait for this one. Got some plans for some bitchin mods.

OK ok not a lot of mods yet I just picked it up. MOD 1 = Wheel swap for the cast wheels so I don't have to polish chrome OR worry about tubes! And they look super bitchin so theres that :rock:

31897637_189316768361115_4653028982776659968_n.jpg

Got it! First NEW bike ever...I normally buy pre-depreciated bikes but I couldn't wait for this one. Got some plans for some bitchin mods.
Congrats and thanks for posting. Love to get your VIN# and remaining info for the first post of this thread. I make a ton of fun mods for the V7III including fueling solutions, 820cc big bore, full performance exhaust, Kineo wheels, incredible Brembo brake upgrades and Ohlins front end to name the big ones. Click on the Store tab above.
My shop isn’t far from you in Orange. Click on the Service tab above, or GTMotocycles.com
See you on Sunday maybe.

fueling solutions, 820cc big bore, full performance exhaust, incredible Brembo brake upgrades and Ohlins front end.

Great list of options!
I re-ordered them in terms of value.

• Ohlins front end
• Brembo brake upgrades
• full performance exhaust/fueling solutions
• 820cc big bore

That said... the 820 cc upgrade is absolutely fabulous!
Do 'em all!

I make a ton of fun mods for the V7III including fueling solutions, 820cc big bore, full performance exhaust, Kineo wheels, incredible Brembo brake upgrades and Ohlins front end to name the big ones.

My friend and I went for a ride on Angeles Crest Highway last Thanksgiving weekend.
He rented Todd's V7 III R with the aforementioned modifications (and more!).
Amazing bike!

IMG 3107

I am new to Moto Guzzi and picked up a new 2017 V7 III Special about a week ago. The VIN is ZGULDUA05HM000178. It was manufactured June 2017.

I am getting use to this style of bike again. Only have around 150 miles so far, The ride is fun and totally different from my other bikes (Sport Touring stuff). I definitely will want some suspension upgrades in a while. I tried emailing info at guzzitech a few weeks ago to ask about figuring out the spring rates that would work best for me. I know the standard springs in kits like from Matris (FM108KE) would not be the proper rate. I need a weight range of 210-240 pounds. I am planning to ride casually and commute.

I also plan to get the ECU remap. I don't want to have to deal with lean running issues like pinging (from what I've read here).

I hope to have a good experience with the bike. Like any forum for a specific type of vehicle, I see a lot of threads on issues people encountered. It make me a little hesitant but will just have to hope for the best and enjoy the bike.

V7special

Last edited:
Ohlins front end??

https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/ohlins-v7-iii-front-fork-upgrade-kit/

Recommended only from imagining how good these would be. ;)

But also based on how much of an improvement the suspension upgrades on my bike made:
I personally have the Matris V7 F15K Full Fork Cartridge Kit on my V7R (V7R I) paired with K-Tech PB Shocks.
https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/matris-v7-f15k-full-cartridge-kit/
https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/k-tech-v7-i-iii-pb-twin-shocks/

VIN#: ZGULDUA07HM000005
DOP: 5/1/18
The excellent people at Glendale ProItalia hooked me up with the last 17' V7III Special in Nero in Southern California.
Just added a fender eliminator and awaiting for the Guzzitech ECU and Megs :)

Moto Guzzi v7 III   Imgur

Back