• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

2018 V7III Racer number 0207. Midlife crisis purchased July 2018 in NH.
Congrats and welcome to the GT and Guzzi Famiglia. Sure you'll love it. I make quite a few products seen on the online Store here for it to make it even more enjoyable and run and sound even better.
If you could add your VIN# or send to me direct, would be great.

Post often.

37949221_10160759833860088_161088559527231488_o.jpg

My V7iii Rough in front of Windsor Castle

Updated pic of my V7 III Stone (madmax) with additional accessories. So far:

Dart Marlin Flyscreen
LGC Luggage Rack
Baak Aluminum Side Covers
OEM MG Aluminum Injector Covers
OEM Moto Guzzi Black Headlight Bezel
Rizoma One Mirrors
LSL Racing II Anodized Footpegs
Agostini Anodized Passenger Pegs
Design Engineering Titanium Heat Wrap

Not yet installed:
Givi Crash Bars
Hepco & Becker CenterStand

IMG 20180728 103623

MVIMG 20180707 162347 Hello all, after 30 years of not owning a bike, (you know the story, biker meets girl, gets married, has kids, sells bike, kids grow up and move out) I got a 2012 CBR250 3 years ago. I rode it as my daily commuter for 3 seasons and figured I was ready for something a little bigger. I got this new 2016 V ii racer for a fair price In June. It took a while to get used to the way it runs compared to the Honda, but now I am very tickled every time I ride it. I do my own maintenance (heavy duty mechanic) and this site is a fine source of information.
2016 V7 II Racer ZGULWUB25GM200132 109 of 1000

Last edited:
Hello all, after 30 years of not owning a bike, (you know the story, biker meets girl, gets married, has kids, sells bike, kids grow up and move out) I got a 2012 CBR250 3 years ago. I rode it as my daily commuter for 3 seasons and figured I was ready for something a little bigger. I got this new 2016 V ii racer for a fair price In June. It took a while to get used to the way it runs compared to the Honda, but now I am very tickled every time I ride it. I do my own maintenance (heavy duty mechanic) and this site is a fine source of information.
2016 V7 II Racer ZGULWUB25GM200132 109 of 1000
Hi Mark, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum, Guzzi Famiglia and back to riding.
Hope to see you post often, and hope you enjoy the Season up there.

189702A8 885F 4025 9CB4 CA145C3A7195 EB3ED270 E134 4F99 8BC6 735540B95CD8 15EA57C0 933F 4C5E 9AD1 63FE6813F8E9
Recently did a five day ride on my Racer, from DC up to and around Bear Mountain in NY. Stayed on back roads, five or six hours a day, cheap motels. Only one day of real rain. Very fun. The Racer is not built for long hours of course, and after five hours I was always glad to call it quits for the day. But I did better than expected. Lots of interest in the bike from Harley dudes, etc, whenever I stopped for gas. You forget how unusual a bike like this is, how many people don’t even know what Moto Guzzi is.

Greetings from Brentwood, California. New rider and new member here. Purchased a brand new 2017 model V7 III Stone in Verde Camouflage last July 21, 2018 . Love the "Army green" color. VIN: ZGULDU001HM000261
View attachment 15364
Guzzi greetings back, and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Our friend Fred @RUFULUS and his better half Trisha (V7 Anni) are also in Brentwood, and our friends Carlo and his verde Stone III, and Charles on his Special III are in the Palisades.
Hope you can make the first Sunday of the month at the Rock Store; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/first-sunday-of-the-month-socal-rock-store.18765/ — and watch the Small Block ride thread in this section.
Post often, and see you on the road.

Hi, greetings from Italy.

Here is my V7III Stone, VIN#ZGULD0004JMO03377, in matte black with Mistral shorties.

Sorry, bad pic quality, taken in Tuscany, but in an ugly place near a dumpster where I often ride 'cause there are almost no cars there.

HAlipIHglvFFa38iZbWH877w-2cnOJbjwS5BgudatJf_mh597er14Vi-mbiMvUYeL-Qskt4mllxRIzCSw4CRUI_XoX_19hL3mD6rhqrvKy02hphyrRmJ8HVUDHAX0df6D0i0WXuCK8Uss5GnL0O6BF9IzjJBNzVHXXgkhV_3uNmBDnVZcu3P3odsLCJIKDeSur60Wg_R2RHkiCNuVy8RcodozIT66ugIYYQiQhcAoEuFTxqNdiTdRip0QDoEhf8RLBLrT5oIeoBPzx8DDltGMGaHdIfQqHYpHq6QpRqREg31V-hXhUD9UovDv3Spf717XkKKymC204mjV6mnZzNFmOthTzmfYMW41EfoBDca7Cvv-Ent8M9t9-RuxTZmACL138en--ozfE7suH6UXyvgmUMhfOdRs8phjNoT0Tm8sc8Fy-yQYhnNhbLNTzYtoXcu7hsZX5_3F6yyUFXmD-ZVa2LIr1bFYVxu60pqCMq-UgkBzoES-hglHQjJM51hRpAjL83Td7_2KZS0ryiXA7gwYIZt6z_9NFzQ9n7nXuQuPlCPUxGJBtMB2t7GQ4XJ-r7EedKZGLsjOyOGwXTnqtDhSAdhVxYnPOg-aMJ9BGM=w503-h894-no

I'll take better shoots someday...

Here is my V7III Stone, VIN#ZGULD0004JMO03377, in matte black with Mistral shorties.
Welcome Juri! Please upload pictures to the server here, by selecting 'Upload a File' on the text box when you type.
Post often.

2011 V7 Classic. Just picked up a couple of weeks ago.
2GULWC005BM114646
Welcome to the GT Famiglia Gareth. Do you happen to know the original owner's info? If so, post or send to me direct email; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Welcome to the GT Famiglia Gareth. Do you happen to know the original owner's info? If so, post or send to me direct email; Todd at GuzziTech.com

I think I can find a first name and State for original owner. I'm new to the forum, and this V7 but not to the Guzzi Famiglia; I've owned that 850 in my photo since 2004ish.

Back