• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V9 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

ZGULHU005HM000039 n8mandy (Nathan) 2/2/2018 I live in Ben Lomond, CA but bought it in Elk Grove
Thanks and congrats Nathan! Alhambra was not far from my shop if you ever make it down that way again. Welcome and post often!

Cool - another one from good 'ol George at Corsa...for a small shop, he sure does sell a pile of Guzzis. Got my V7 there too

Not sure which forum to post this in but here’s my Dart Flyscreen that I put in last fall and my new SW Motech saddle bags which I installed today.
This is the correct one... so congrats! Looks great. Hope you'll post your VIN# and info for the first post of this thread.

Here is my Tempesta Grey 2018 V9 Bobber, ZGULHH004JM0005XX, before delivery. Öhlins shocks mounted, bar end mirrors. Givi luggage rack and a flyscreen will follow. Unfortunately my rear drive started leaking severely during the first ride. So it is in the workshop again to have it fixed. Exactly 100 Kms. on the odometer now...

I will post some more pictures soon. They have skipped the coloured checkered decals on the 2018 models, and replaced those by grey ones. It also seems they skipped the 'I' in the VIN, number, unless I have a 2019 model which seems unlikely.

Attachments

• 20180531_101926.jpg
    20180531_101926.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
VIN# ZGULHU00XHM000022 Craig Eppich - Hamilton, Ohio D.O.P 4.17.18 @ Cadre Cycle Cincinnati, Ohio
Been looking for a middle weight Moto Guzzi for a while now. Had been thinking mostly about the V7 but this bike came in gently used and full of awesome add-ons so I decided to take it for a test ride. As close to a new bike ever for me; even has warranty on it! Also ride a 2007 Breva 1100 and 1984 Cal2. Came complete with Agostini Exhaust, Givi rear rack, shorty Guzzi windscreen, and the read-ward Euro foot controls. I have no complaints at all. By the way, the dealership is great. Straightforward and knowledgeable, with a quality service department. DSCN0151

Almost had my Roamer for a year. I absolutely love this motorcycle.
I recently added some bar clamps from a Bobber and modified the exhaust baffle for a bit more growl.

Attachments

• 8314ECBB-8F8F-419D-8FAB-75A0A10F817E.jpeg
    8314ECBB-8F8F-419D-8FAB-75A0A10F817E.jpeg
    68.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 279D15A0-C9F5-44FD-B304-55B8E10ABBEB.jpeg
    279D15A0-C9F5-44FD-B304-55B8E10ABBEB.jpeg
    174.3 KB · Views: 37
Picked up my new Bike Today. Put 50 miles on it so far and and still figuring things out. I need to adjust the shift lever and read thru the manual but the bike is everything I expected.
VIN#ZGULHU012HM000069 - George Irwin - Doylestown, Ohio

20180817 112155

Congrats @Richard Craft -- welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Hope you'll add your VIN# and other info for the first post of this thread.

Back