• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

Experimental GTM-02 with stock motor 8V frankenbuild. Currently roughing things out with parts on the we have on the shelf - we see your V9 Sport and raise you this.
This is our all new trellis frame design. It’ll get a thorough workout soon.

0F8EC91A 2E0F 4990 91F8 0DAD77FA665E

The website should be live soon; www.GTMotoCycles.com -- We're open for business and taking orders. Stay tuned on the site for the next builds, GTM01.5 & GTM02

View attachment 15591
As Stradagene said, many congratulations on your new venture. Exciting times for GTM and GuzziTech. Hope the hierarchy at Moto Guzzi are watching this.

Shout out to everyone on the forum:
To help Todd gain ranking on search engines type in his web addy instead of following links.
The more times we can get people to type it in the better his ranking will be.

I just tried a search for GT motorcycles & GTM motorcycles & other variations but Todd's site being so new did not show up.
Just an easy way to help.

To help Todd gain ranking on search engines type in his web addy instead of following links.

I just tried a search for GT motorcycles & GTM motorcycles & other variations but Todd's site being so new did not show up.
Thanks Trout(!), but to clarify, as is Moto Guzzi, and not Motor Guzzi, my brand is GT MotoCycles, not Motorcycles... appreciate the post.

Good reminder Todd.
I was aware of that but I wanted to see what results would come up by typing in different search terms.
I even tried GTM bikes, GT Rx custom builds etc....

I also tried a Google search, "GT Motorcycles" will take you to a dealership in Plymouth, UK whereas GT MotoCycles will take you straight to Todd's site.

Just an FYI: Yesterday I stopped by the shop where I get my Victory serviced.
I was telling them about Todds monster builds & of course they wanted to see.

I was specific about telling them gtmotocycles.com & watched him type it in on his PC. (No idea of operating system etc...)
No web site. We tried various versions but no dice.
One of the mechanics put into his phone & it came up.

We went to the forum & found the link & it came up.
After that if he typed it in it would open the correct site.

Computers & internet, right????!!!!

Just an FYI: Yesterday I stopped by the shop where I get my Victory serviced.
I was telling them about Todds monster builds & of course they wanted to see.

I was specific about telling them gtmotocycles.com & watched him type it in on his PC. (No idea of operating system etc...)
No web site. We tried various versions but no dice.
One of the mechanics put into his phone & it came up.

We went to the forum & found the link & it came up.
After that if he typed it in it would open the correct site.

Computers & internet, right????!!!!
He must’ve been on a really old machine or browser. The website handles all computer, phone and tablets out there with reasonably modern versions of every OS and browser type out there, without the www.
Thanks for posting though. I guess next time have them add the www. ;)

He must’ve been on a really old machine or browser. The website handles all computer, phone and tablets out there with reasonably modern versions of every OS and browser type out there, without the www.
Thanks for posting though. I guess next time have them add the www. ;)
Left Agostini’s at Mandello yesterday, spoke with the young guy upstairs who you have had dealings with in the past Todd. They were aware of GuzziTech but are now fully up to speed with GT MotoCycles and RideMalibu. He was pretty impressed with the monster build.

Todd,

That 01 you just built is the baddest motorcycle I have ever seen. From frame to fender.....absolutely badass. Gotta ride one of your builds.

Looking forward to turbo build soon to come.

Mechanical and machining artwork. No doubt, hand strength required while riding that beast.

Continued success sir.

That 01 you just built is the baddest motorcycle I have ever seen. From frame to fender.....absolutely badass. Gotta ride one of your builds.
Looking forward to turbo build soon to come.
Mechanical and machining artwork. No doubt, hand strength required while riding that beast.
Continued success sir.
Thank you for the kind words Adam. The bike goes even better than it looks.
My GTM-02 blower build is in the works, and 02.1 on will be buyer builds. I will be doing a few turnkey builds to sell also, one being a tribute 1380 LeMans.
Some of the shots below I’ve posted on social media channels, I forgot to do so here. Enjoy.

F1D6199D 25EA 44D8 BF2E CED6730010BA B17D3F64 ADC9 41C8 B3D1 F625431B2B89 82AA56E6 581D 41BE 8DE3 E64F9B2E4F36 1F56E67B A550 4108 A6D4 6A336DA8C9DF
2C75E20E 7A47 48FE B9F9 FDF8CC73E6D2 4A4B46B8 A747 42C1 BA1F 421F986D6AE1

Aptly named Frank(enstein). My GTM-02.01 trellis frame prototype test build. 425 lbs. Stock 1200 8V motor and parts bin toss for testing. Coming apart this week for the final Rotrex supercharger build. Let us build you one. GTMotoCycles.com

3056D983 691D 4203 92EF 78DF0F9A4BCC

98B75D2C 5CD1 4FE2 9CB9 55AE589AD470

54090946 53D8 49F4 A41D 8894366B8BAB

Can I get one with a '70's style Cobra seat, sissy bar, ape hangers & a springer?

LOL I really need to find my meds........

Back