• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

VIN ZGULWUA21EM200174 - Keith Buxton of Arlington Heights, IL - Purchased 7/24/2018

KBuxton V7R

I like the carbon wrap on the forks! I did the same to mine with mat black. Subtle things.
I had a hard time deciding between my Racer and the Carbon Dark and I'm getting close to painting my valve covers red.

I got some black 40mm waste pipe from B & Q here in England and wrapped that; they just clip on and off when i'm washing the bike. I've used the pipe before with a couple of jubilee clips when changing the fork seals on my EV.

VIN#ZGULWUB05GM200100 D.O.P 8/18/2018 Current location, San Francisco, CA View attachment 15526
Congrats John. That one is pretty special as it was mine before the owner that had it before you. It has ported heads and my full exhaust system. She's a real runner... if you haven't ridden a stock one, be sure to try one and see. Thanks for posting, and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia.

2016 purchased end of July 2018 used with 600 miles. Preston County, WV ZGULWUB09GM200536
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia. Thanks for posting your info and pic.
Tons of good memories of riding in your neck of the woods. Post often.

Congrats John. That one is pretty special as it was mine before the owner that had it before you. It has ported heads and my full exhaust system. She's a real runner... if you haven't ridden a stock one, be sure to try one and see. Thanks for posting, and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia.
Ah yes... I’ve ridden that bike, and it is indeed impressive.

I joked with Todd (but was completely serious) that I am glad that I didn’t ride it before I opted for the 4V-820 kit for my V7R. Had I, I might have thought that the porting and GT-Rx exhaust on that bike were all that I needed to make my own bike roar like it should, and I would have missed out on the 4V-820 kit.

You got a good one, there, John!

Hey guys! This is my V7II Stone 2016 which I bought in May 2018. Current location: Oslo, Norway.
I got my license in June, and so far I'm very satisfied with the bike!
Future plans for my "Bella": changing the tires from Sport Demons to MT 60 RS, and changing the Ollé suspension to Hagons.
VIN# ZGULW1003FM201598
D.O.P: 05.01.2018

DJI 0063 Tryvann Fra siden 2

Hey guys! This is my V7II Stone 2016 which I bought in May 2018. Current location: Oslo, Norway.
Congrats and welcome! Hope you'll add your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Post often.

Such a cool bike...

Congrats, now you need a GT Motocycles exhaust to bring out the beast... :)

https://www.guzzitech.com/store/category/exhaust/v7-small-block/?filter_model=v7-iii

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well ~ I finally purchased the new GT Megs exhaust for my bike and it not only looks better than the stock exhaust, but sounds and performs better too. Within 10 minutes test riding, I had an L.A. Police Motorcycle Officer and a guy on a Harley comment on my bike... what a fun bike to ride!

IMG 1447

2017 MG V7III Stone
VIN: ZGULDU002HM000480
Color: Verde
Delivery: 4/24/18
NKyEveningVesper VesperWKRP

Late to the Forum, cause I was out riding. I can attest Vesper and I have had a great season together. Went over 6300 miles a week or so ago. And now the weather is cooling down dramatically in the Queen City. Not sure many more days riding will be had. Tidbit about me. Rode a '02 Triumph Daytona 955i--Sylvanna. Picked her up in '04. We had a lot of fun too. Street racing, no track days. Yeah I'm a little nuts still. Oddly enough, it just never felt right. Loved the hair raising torque and speed she produced. Though I was always a bit uncomfortable. That issue has been resolved with Vesper. The saddle time, ease of riding long days and miles is many times better than Sylvanna could ever provide. A friend bought Sylvanna, and he loves to ride hard and fast, so they're happy. He's a good friend, let's me borrow her from time to time. No mods for Vesper thus far. Was thinking of powder coating the springs the same dark green as the tank? I'll probably lean on upgrading the suspension first, and LED lights all around, possible saddle bag(s)---cabin in the woods to visit.
Purchasing Vesper was a decision made b/c I was determined to get riding again. Syl had become to uncomfortable and I'd lost the desire for sport bikes. I'd been shopping for a good 6 months before I bought Vesper. I knew I needed to step down in horsepower(bit surprising at first), more commute friendly, good for an urban living, and had great lines and styling. She has all of that and more. Saddle is good for those two up times. Plenty of range mileage wise. Enough power, though that first ton up was elusive. Can flick her around pretty well....the sport bike crowd says I lean her to far over....only clipped pegs twice? Absolute great season, wouldn't trade it! A couple pics from around the Queen City. N.Ky looking into Cincinnati in the first. The second is from the park where the old WKRP in Cincinnati TV Show backdrop was shot.

Is it cheating on Vesper if I'm looking at buying a '13 Stelvio 1200 NTX?
Take care---Roose

Late to the Forum, cause I was out riding.
Well congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Appreciate you posting the info and pics!
Adding any Guzzi to your garage is sibling companionship, not cheating.

My new 2016 (plate 01/17) V7II Racer - VIN#ZGULW3000GM200843 - Don Hodkinson - Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - D.O.P 13 Aug 2018. Agostini mufflers, 1.5 Guzzi seat, Aprilia Tuono mirrors, plug covers painted Mazda 'Soul' red. Now with 1,200 enjoyable kms on it.

View attachment 15801

Ahhh, The long Agostini pipes complements the classic look and makes very nice music! Well done sir!!

Paul

2017 MG V7III Stone
VIN: ZGULDU002HM000480
Color: Verde
Delivery: 4/24/18
View attachment 15810 View attachment 15811

Late to the Forum, cause I was out riding. I can attest Vesper and I have had a great season together. Went over 6300 miles a week or so ago. And now the weather is cooling down dramatically in the Queen City. Not sure many more days riding will be had. Tidbit about me. Rode a '02 Triumph Daytona 955i--Sylvanna. Picked her up in '04. We had a lot of fun too. Street racing, no track days. Yeah I'm a little nuts still. Oddly enough, it just never felt right. Loved the hair raising torque and speed she produced. Though I was always a bit uncomfortable. That issue has been resolved with Vesper. The saddle time, ease of riding long days and miles is many times better than Sylvanna could ever provide. A friend bought Sylvanna, and he loves to ride hard and fast, so they're happy. He's a good friend, let's me borrow her from time to time. No mods for Vesper thus far. Was thinking of powder coating the springs the same dark green as the tank? I'll probably lean on upgrading the suspension first, and LED lights all around, possible saddle bag(s)---cabin in the woods to visit.
Purchasing Vesper was a decision made b/c I was determined to get riding again. Syl had become to uncomfortable and I'd lost the desire for sport bikes. I'd been shopping for a good 6 months before I bought Vesper. I knew I needed to step down in horsepower(bit surprising at first), more commute friendly, good for an urban living, and had great lines and styling. She has all of that and more. Saddle is good for those two up times. Plenty of range mileage wise. Enough power, though that first ton up was elusive. Can flick her around pretty well....the sport bike crowd says I lean her to far over....only clipped pegs twice? Absolute great season, wouldn't trade it! A couple pics from around the Queen City. N.Ky looking into Cincinnati in the first. The second is from the park where the old WKRP in Cincinnati TV Show backdrop was shot.

Take care---Roose

Those are great shots of your bike! I like the Verde too!

Back