• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85 TT Info

Gutted its running tubes. I average a at least one blow out a year with my commuting (lane split and find all the crap in the centre of the road). At least with tubeless, I can usually make it to a gas station for repair, or recovery. I would rather they spent the luggage money on tubeless rims.

Anyone know if Stelvio rims would fit?

I can’t imagine that happening as I’m pretty sure the big block 850 variants (Breva/Norge) did not do well anywhere. That said, if anyone had said they were going to release this bike a year or so ago... no way would’ve been my bet.
Lot's to like here. Anybody know if we will see it in 2018?

Trout,

If you hear of anyone getting there hands on one of these for demo purposes please let me know. If it in fact produces 80hp in a 4 valve, where do I sign..?? Awesome design and looks bombproof with skid plate and copious amounts of travel.

Adam

If you hear of anyone getting there hands on one of these for demo purposes please let me know. If it in fact produces 80hp in a 4 valve, where do I sign..?? Awesome design and looks bombproof with skid plate and copious amounts of travel.
I'm pretty tapped into the press here, so I'm sure I'll know the minute one lands for testing. Don't get too excited on 80 hp. That would be at the crankshaft, so if we see 65 rwhp, I'll be quite impressed. The V9 (same engine mostly) makes 55 rwhp.

Gutted its running tubes. I average a at least one blow out a year with my commuting (lane split and find all the crap in the centre of the road). At least with tubeless, I can usually make it to a gas station for repair, or recovery. I would rather they spent the luggage money on tubeless rims.

Anyone know if Stelvio rims would fit?
Converting spoke rims to tubeless is very easy and in my experience quite reliable. I used an OUTEX kit but many use the 3m sealing tape or a tube of 3m 5200

Contacted couple Canadian Moto Guzzi dealers, looks like V85tt will be available here in late spring 2019. Two versions, basic and fully accesorized including luggage, similarly like the Stelvio NTX. Price probably $13,200 and 14,500 CAD.

Contacted couple Canadian Moto Guzzi dealers, looks like V85tt will be available here in late spring 2019. Two versions, basic and fully accesorized including luggage, similarly like the Stelvio NTX. Price probably $13,200 and 14,500 CAD.

Daaamn, that is cheap. That is 11,000 USD for the V85TT Adventure.

I spoke to my dealer today. Apparently for the first production V85, in Qatar, Moto Guzzi are only sending 2 V85TTs to us. The first one should arrive late April 2019 and the second one late June 2019, and I was promised the first one, so that's good news for me.

He hasn't commented about the pricing, but as you said, there's going to be only two options for the V85TT. He mentioned that the V85TT Elegante (I think I read somewhere that they're calling it that?) comes with Ohlins suspension but he isn't sure about the top case and panniers. I'm guessing Moto Guzzi are going to be selling them the same everywhere in the world.

We Canadian actually getting a better deal than the US?!?!?!

What parallel universe did I stumble into?

We'll see, given that it's supposed to be $11,500 EURO, that's $17,350 CAD. Hmmm.....
They did announce it will be 13K US for Special Paint + bags and 12K US for single color with nothing.

But yes, we will see...my dealer hasn't even bother check with me on Guzzi stuff while they are busy spamming me all the triumph Scram stuff...which I am eyeing on it as well :p

4D0352A6 405C 4D19 9B94 9FB56B8A0FC6 Only thing I’m disappointed in is they made it sound like the red paint job won’t be coming to the states.

They said 11,999 for grey-blue color, 12,999 for v65 theme with bags. Seems totally worth it.

Still don’t like the dash, though they didnt have a battery so couldn’t play with it. Also, thought it was weird the sides of the tank were plastic.

Here I am sitting on it if anyone is curious. 5’9” usually wear jeans with a 30” length. I think I could have had a little more of my feet on the ground if I had different pants on.

View attachment 15959 Only thing I’m disappointed in is they made it sound like the red paint job won’t be coming to the states.

Here I am sitting on it if anyone is curious. 5’9” usually wear jeans with a 30” length. I think I could have had a little more of my feet on the ground if I had different pants on.
Were both of your feet tippy toe?

I am sporting a 29" inseam...looks like I will be sliding off one side with my ass off lol

Were both of your feet tippy toe?

I am sporting a 29" inseam...looks like I will be sliding off one side with my ass off lol

Yeah both my feet were like the image. I think i could have gotten a slight bit more down, but my motorcycle jeans are really restrictive in movement and certain positions. Still I think I’d need a lowering seat or to always be using one foot method.

Yeah both my feet were like the image. I think i could have gotten a slight bit more down, but my motorcycle jeans are really restrictive in movement and certain positions. Still I think I’d need a lowering seat or to always be using one foot method.

It has been mentioned that there will be 3 seat height configurations l. Hopefully with the lowest seat height it would be more comfortable for short riders like myself. You're 5'9 and on tippy toes.. I'm 5'8, so I would probably be sitting on one cheek at a halt.

Are these prices anywhere near the "on the road" total cost in your country? Here in the UK, prices normally include a 20% tax, just trying to compare prices on a level playing field.

What I would be more interested is how much leg room (knee angle) and how much lean forward there is. Important to me at my "advanced age".
Poppe, you seem to have the same body dimensions as I, how it felt for space sitting on it? Could you compare to a bike you riding now?

Are these prices anywhere near the "on the road" total cost in your country? Here in the UK, prices normally include a 20% tax, just trying to compare prices on a level playing field.

That would be before our 15% tax for sure. Plus transport & preparation, at least another $1k plus some fees...
Here in Canada pretty much any prices of any goods are shown before tax.

That would be before our 15% tax for sure. Plus transport & preparation, at least another $1k plus some fees...
Here in Canada pretty much any prices of any goods are shown before tax.
Yup, I think we will be lucky if we can get it out the door for under $19,000.00. Not including insurance.

Yup, I think we will be lucky if we can get it out the door for under $19,000.00. Not including insurance.
^ totally that...I basically slotting myself 20K CND before I can even considering getting the bike home...since I DO want center stand & crash bar...oh fun..

And insurance is a WHOLE other story...*curseatICBC*...

Back