• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New updates to my Audace

MikeT68

Just got it firing!
Just a few pics here. I have had a difficult time figuring out what will and will not fit on my 2016 Audace so I thought that I would share my progress to help anyone else who may be looking to make similar changes.

So Far I have added the following:

Dart Marlin flyscreen
Aprilia heated grips
Hepco-Becker Big Buffalo Bags with C-Bow mounts
Stock Griso mirrors

All went on with no difficulty at all.

The Bags look great on the bike and really go with the overall style. Todd got me the black C-bow brackets and I think that they look pretty good, about as unobtrusive as any bag mount could be when the bags are off the bike. I think that the chrome ones would have really taken away from the look of the bike.

The Griso mirrors are just placeholders for now. I needed something that looked decent and would allow me to see something behind me other than my elbows and shoulders. The stock mirrors are really terrible. I like the shape, but the stems are far too short. I am planning to get billet mirrors at some point but all in time...

I have Todd's Tidy Tail and plate surround with LED lights, if the weather cooperates I will mount that tomorrow. KIMG0478 KIMG0481

I still have several stickers to get off the bike and I have a bunch of other mods planned and will update as I go.

Got some more pictures of the flyscreen? Looks good on it.

Here is one more picture of the flyscreen. If there is a particular view or close up of the mounting hardware that you were looking for let me know and I will get it.

I also posted a picture of the license plate bracket. The bracket itself fit perfectly, not much too it, just a piece of laser cut steel but it does the job as it is supposed to and looks so much better than the factory mount.

The surround with the LED light required that the factory light connector be clipped off the stock light and wired to the new one. No a problem at all. One quirky thing about the surround is that the wiring for the light comes out of the back of frame directly where the plate sits. There is no provision made to allow the wire to pass the plate. To make it work I had to notch the top of my plate for clearance. Not a big deal but it is just something to take note of.

Also you can see the Griso mirrors in these pictures. They look alright and I can now see behind me. Those will be replaced with something nice at some point in the future.

One quick question for anyone who may want to jump in here. I have never understood the reason why it is so common to block off the license plates of cars and bikes that are posted online. I did it here because it is done so often and maybe there is a good reason that I am not aware of. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks

KIMG0483 KIMG0485a

With your plate number it's possible to track down who you are and where you live.
Incorrect for here in the US - That would be only if you are in law enforcement. If this were the case, anyone walking around could track you down by a license plate.

Down here in New Zealand it is easy to track down the owners address from the rego. You, as the owner, actually has to contact the vehicle licensing people and apply to opt out of having the info available to all.

But then we have to jump through hops and our pledge our souls (if you still had one) to get any firearms.

Back