• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

John from Long Island New York
2018 MG V7III Carbon Dark
#23 of 1921
First registered November 3, 2018
Pic from the day I picked it up. First mods will probably be a Dart Marlin, CRG Lane splitters and GT bar end sliders.
cCNp6XV.jpg

XiVCCDo.jpg

Last edited:
John from Long Island New York
2018 MG V7III Carbon Dark
#23 of 1921
First registered November 3, 2018
Thanks John(!), congrats and welcome. Love to get the VIN# to add to the first post of this thread if you would. Hope you post often, and look forward to helping you get your bike personalized with products from our online Store. Thanks and best to you for the Holiday Season. If you get the Winter blues, click on the pic at the top, and come ride with us.

Thanks John(!), congrats and welcome. Love to get the VIN# to add to the first post of this thread if you would. Hope you post often, and look forward to helping you get your bike personalized with products from our online Store. Thanks and best to you for the Holiday Season. If you get the Winter blues, click on the pic at the top, and come ride with us.
Thanks... I appreciate it. I'll be ordering for sure again. Just received my MP tool kit the other day. Figured I would let everything calm down where you guys are before I place another order... saw that everyone was under mandatory evac. Hope all is well.

DVhDmtv.jpg

6tNlgTI.jpg

Just a couple pics from the weekend I picked her up. One from Old Field Lighthouse... one of the nicest lighthouses on Long Island overlooking the Long Island sound and the other in front of 20th Century Cycles... which is pretty much tradition for me now. Every bike I have had had it's pic taken in front of 20th within a week or two of picking it up. Just an FYI... 20th Century Cycles is owned by Billy Joel and houses a portion of his motorcycle collection... at least 3 or 4 Guzzis on the floor at any given time. 99.9 percent of all the Motorcycles are registered, are on a battery tender and have tire wear... he's a real rider not just a collector. The garage is open to the public for free on the weekends... it's an absolute gift to the motorcycle community. If you are ever on Long Island... it's a must see for any rider.

Purchased this custom built V7 racer 2016 model last month.
This was the original dealer photo from a magazine shoot.
The bike is wrapped up sleeping through the uk winter months at the moment and I can’t wait for spring to arrive so I can ride this stunning bike.

I will post some pictures when I ride it for the first ride to show it’s true beauty.

Any fellow guzzi riders in the Yorkshire/midlands areas fancy a ride next year let me know.

35732297 6FF6 4F92 A59F A127DE645286

One month and 400 miles later. Added some GIVI crash bars, drilled out the fake holes in the injector covers, added some moulding to the pinchweld around the gas tank (it looked unfinished to me), polished the valve cover bolts and added some stainless ones to the plug covers. Vagrant is sending me a passenger grab rail. Will likely pop a center stand on after that. Not a single problem with the bike except the left mirror vibrating loose, and I adjusted the shift lever higher. First couple hundred miles felt slow and clunky, but it's really smoothing out and shifting nicely now. The power band is great and I can feel it increasing with every ride. VERY HAPPY WITH MY GUZZI!!!!

View attachment 14574
We’re the crash bars hard to install? I just picked up a set myself. Did u use a torque setting?

2018 V7 III Special
Nero Inchiostro (black)
VIN# ZGULDUA07JM000219
Delivered 24 November 2018

This is my second Moto Guzzi; I also have a 1998 V11 EV, as well as a 2008 KTM Superduke R. The V7 is great around San Diego, and I will probably do some longer rides with it as well, although I usually use the EV when I go to Tucson or on other longer rides.

I am at a little over 1,000 miles, and did the valves and first oil change at 900 miles. Mechanically, it is stock right now except for removal of the evap fuel system (heard the tank groaning on shut off, and used the thread here to figure out how to remove it), and I replaced the fuel filter with the all-metal filter sold here.

The most useful change I made so far was adding Givi Monkey side case mounts and cases. I have Givi E21s with gloss black lids that I use almost all the time, and 40 liter Kappa Monokey cases that came with the EV as a long-distance backup. To install the Givi Monkey racks on a Special, the chrome grab rail needs to be removed. Grip heaters are a feature I want on every motorcycle I own, and finding ones that work well and don't have a bulky controller were my two requirements. Koso Apollo grips looked perfect, but they are only available in the US in 130mm length, even though they are listed on the Koso site as being available in 120mm length, and I didn't want to cut them down when I knew they were manufactured in the correct length. On Ebay France I was able to locate identical grips, branded as TechnoGlobe, in 120mm length, and installing them was the first change I made. I also bought Todd's stainless valve cover hardware and silver anodized Moto Guzzi intake covers, but neither were installed when I took the photo.

Next I want to change exhaust, remap the EXU, and eventually install Kineo wheels and work on the suspension, but I am really happy with the motorcycle overall as-is.

20181221 144849

Next I want to change exhaust, remap the EXU, and eventually install Kineo wheels and work on the suspension, but I am really happy with the motorcycle overall as-is.
Beautiful. I have the V7 III Anniversario, and I can say with complete certainty, you are really, really, really gonna be happy when you do Todd's ECU remap. Absolutely worth it. :)

Purchased this custom built V7 racer 2016 model last month.

Hello from Thailand. V7 is very rare here but I like it.
(Now I removed rear rack from my bike to set it look minimal.)

Congrats to both of you! Love if you could add your VIN # and related for the first post of this thread. Hope you both will post often.

@V7 Dreaming - did your bike come from Motoplex? Impressive showroom...

18BEA769 0A1C 43DD 91E8 DF8910D63424

Congrats to both of you! Love if you could add your VIN # and related for the first post of this thread. Hope you both will post often.

@V7 Dreaming - did your bike come from Motoplex? Impressive showroom...

View attachment 16256

Hello,
I added vin# in edited post.
My bike come from M2 Motorsport, the second dealership(There are only 2 dealership in Thailand), which is 1/2 hour near me.

Hey everyone!

Long time reader, first time poster here!

50 degrees this afternoon in NYC, first ride of 2019 and a great occasion to introduce my V7 II Stone!
ZGULWUB0XGM200626, purchased 11/19/18 at National Powersports in Pembroke, NH at 4447 miles, I'm the second owner. Pure happiness since, and a few mods to keep busy during the winter (GTM FEK, Rizoma turn signals front and rear, Rizoma bar end mirrors, LED headlight, Baak side covers).

gkMCTTJ.jpg

2010 V7 Classic VIN: ZGULWC005AM113575 Purchased at Newport Italian on 4/8/2016
2018 V7 iii Rough VIN: ZGULDUA27JM000013 Purchased at OC Motorcycle 1/1/2019
Thanks for posting Cait, and welcome to the GT Forum & Famiglia!
Hope you'll post often!

Hey everyone! Long time reader, first time poster here!
50 degrees this afternoon in NYC, first ride of 2019 and a great occasion to introduce my V7 II Stone!
ZGULWUB0XGM200626, purchased 11/19/18 at National Powersports in Pembroke, NH at 4447 miles, I'm the second owner. Pure happiness since, and a few mods to keep busy during the winter (GTM FEK, Rizoma turn signals front and rear, Rizoma bar end mirrors, LED headlight, Baak side covers).
Hey back! And thanks for posting, and welcome also to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Riding any time December - March is a gift, nice!
Hope you'll post often! And thanks for the business so far!

In a million years I never thought I would be a Guzzi Guy...In my 55 years of riding always thought they were odd, quirky, strange (and that was on a good day). But then I got an invite to ride in a rally (Ariel Club) in Lake Como with lunch at the Moto Guzzi factory! Being as I'll be renting a V7, thought I should expand my meager knowledge base and ride one locally. Looked on Craigslist and found a damn fine looking 015 V7 Sport with almost no miles...Time to check it out, right? Get to the bike and I'm impressed with the styling...Time for the test ride...Lets just say after an hour of cooking it through the local roads...She is now mine. Now I get why they are so loved and truly mechanical marvels..Good power, handling and ride. That's my story. ..Look forward to sharing with you all...Ciao, Dan in Redwood City

In a million years I never thought I would be a Guzzi Guy...In my 55 years of riding always thought they were odd, quirky, strange (and that was on a good day). But then I got an invite to ride in a rally (Ariel Club) in Lake Como with lunch at the Moto Guzzi factory!
Fun story, and well, that's how most of us started (outside of the Ariel ride on Lake Como!).
Welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia. Be forewarned... they are addictive like no other. The small block V7's are fun for sure, just don't ride a big block.
Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Post below.

Hope you post often.

Back