• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

MGS-01 CORSA (Sexy series limited)

Adam Davis

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Famiglia
I would pay a grand for a day on a twisty closed track with this bike. So few made and what a jacked feeling to have one sitting in the garage.... If anyone has rode one please tell us about it???

My favorite design out of all historic Guzzi motorcycles of the past and present. Screenshot 20190118 120247 Chrome

I would pay a grand for a day on a twisty closed track with this bike. So few made and what a jacked feeling to have one sitting in the garage.... If anyone has rode one please tell us about it???

My favorite design out of all historic Guzzi motorcycles of the past and present.View attachment 16284

If they ever made a road legal bike, it'd be the first time I'd consider going with a sport bike.

Todd,

I was wondering if you had. Truly a special day indeed. What a blast you had on that machine, obviously. The whole experience, no doubt memorable to say the least.

How many of those machines are out there? In the years of its limited production how many were made?

Thank you for sending me a slice of history. An archive of an epic day most definitely. Not only for you but for the others who had a part in that rare bike track day.

A gorgeous, gorgeous motorcycle in action.
You lucky dog you......

Thank you for sending me a slice of history. An archive of an epic day most definitely. Not only for you but for the others who had a part in that rare bike track day.
Welcome... and indeed.
How many of those machines are out there? In the years of its limited production how many were made?
I do have a Registry in the Spine section here; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/mgs-01-registry-have-one.11537/

This is from the M.G.N.A. G.M. at the time, that just replied to me today on this...
"Here’s what I was told we were going to do on the MGS 01 Corsa… Once we knew we couldn’t make a production version the idea was to make 100 units worldwide of the 1225cc version and ship only 25 of those to the United States. I know they were very short on money and struggling in 2004/2005 so they may have increased production."

The Registry linked above hints to 51 in North America, but I don't think even 25 were brought into the U.S. Looks like 132 was the total production count.
The one I rode for the test (I linked above) is owned by the former Guzzi dealer in Santa Cruz, CA.

The bodywork is available, so I could build one as a GTM-02.X version if you are so inclined.

Image Image

The bodywork is available, so I could build one as a GTM-02.X version if you are so inclined.

Now THAT would be a thing of consumate beauty and power, but way too racy for these old bones.
I took the above snaps at the MG Museum last September, IMHO the MGS-01 and original Ducati 916 have to be two of the most beautiful motorcycles ever built.
I would also love to see Todd's version of a Bellagio inspired cruiser,
GTM-03.C, perhaps?
Now where did I put that lottery ticket.

Great write up Todd. What a great opportunity on a special bike.

UNFORTUNATELY, MY BACK, WONT LET ME RIDE, IN THAT POSITION, ANYMORE !
CANT FIND MY DAM READING GLASSES EITHER !!!
TAKE CARE , OUT THERE !

I bought a V11 from my dealer and about a year or so later he called me to say Guzzi was building this. I sold my v11 and my Harley in anticipation of buying my dream Guzzi....That's what it ended up being...a dream.

Now years later I've discovered GTM and i'm going to see the bike in my head come to life. Maybe it's a good thing as I'm older and just a tad less nuts..just a tad.. maybe a RCH less..more like evaporation? hehehehe.......

Back