• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85 TT Info

In their ever increasing way to make it tougher to get new info, they've put a new V85TT Focused ADV Gear Press Release behind a passworded entry, so I’ve posted it below to make it easier, along with pics. The helmet is made by Just1, and the jacket is for sure Spidi (which we are a dealer for here at GTM). Enjoy.

The Adventure Outfit
Let’s begin with the Jacket, a 3-layer modular garment with a thermal insulation layer on the inside and a waterproof H2Out layer on the outside to cope with the demands of riding in any season and in all weather conditions. The exterior of the jacket is made from a very strong yet soft high-tech fabric, with an ample range of adjustment around the neckline, sleeves and waistline and elasticised sleeve inserts for ease of movement.
Shoulder and elbow pads come as standard features and the jacket can also be equipped with back and chest guards to protect your ribs (optional extras).

While creating the Adventure outfit, my team and I tried to combine practicality and style by using a number of the riding gear’s functional elements to add some custom Moto Guzzi touches. On the internal netting sections of the jacket’s large front air-vents you’ll spot the technical drawing of the 1967 model Moto Guzzi Twin, whereas logos of an Eagle and a stylised-Twin, in the same shade of red as the V85 TT’s frame, have been added to the reflective inserts, thus adding an aesthetic aspect to that of safety.
To complete the package, both the trousers and the jacket are certificated as complying with European standards.

V85TT AdvCollection 002

V85TT AdvCollection 003

V85TT AdvCollection 004

V85TT AdvCollection 005

V85TT AdvCollection 006

V85TT AdvCollection 007

V85TT AdvCollection 008

The Helmet
The helmet is in fact an all-time first for Moto Guzzi in that it’s the first full-face adventure tourer helmet on offer in the genuine Eagle clothing and accessories catalogue.

It’s manufactured from high-strength ABS and is fitted with a removable lining and a quick-release removal system. This helmet is designed for long distance riding and rider comfort at all times and in any situation, so we opted to go with a helmet equipped with an enduro-style, rigid mini-visor in addition to the traditional transparent visor and a retractable internal mini sun-visor. Finally, aerodynamics and lightness, both of which are essential features for this type of helmet and hint at the bike’s more sporty side, complete the identikit.

The helmet will be available in two different colour schemes, either white with black, yellow and red detailing (reminiscent of V85 TT’s Dakar-inspired livery), or black with red detailing.
The colours of the helmet’s detailing and lining pick up the same shade of red as the bike itself and the various items of high-tech gear, so as to ensure impeccable stylistic consistency.

V85TT AdvCollection 001

V85TT AdvCollection 001 2

V85TT AdvCollection 001 3

The most interesting part of my job is to increase Moto Guzzi’s product range, which is certainly not just limited to the bikes. To do this you need to put yourself in the shoes of real Guzzi riders so as to understand exactly how they are likely to use each and every one of the individual models and under all likely conditions. So I imagined myself wearing the Adventure Collection while riding a V85 TT on a long-distance trip all the way to that strip of land that the road cannot reach.

What do I think of the V85 TT, you ask? Well, I think it’s set to become the new point of reference in the all-purpose bike sector for bikes that suit all needs. It’s a bike with a very distinctive “Made in Mandello del Lario” spirit and one that will be equally at ease anywhere around the world. Needless to say, I can’t wait for the launch so that I can take her out for my first spin.

In their ever increasing way to make it tougher to get the most basic of info, they've put a basic Press Release behind a passworded entry, so we've posted it below to make it easier, along with pics. The helmet is likely made by Xlite, and the jacket is for sure Spidi (which we are a dealer for here at GTM). Enjoy.

The Adventure Outfit
Let’s begin with the Jacket, a 3-layer modular garment with a thermal insulation layer on the inside and a waterproof H2Out layer on the outside to cope with the demands of riding in any season and in all weather conditions. The exterior of the jacket is made from a very strong yet soft high-tech fabric, with an ample range of adjustment around the neckline, sleeves and waistline and elasticised sleeve inserts for ease of movement.
Shoulder and elbow pads come as standard features and the jacket can also be equipped with back and chest guards to protect your ribs (optional extras).

While creating the Adventure outfit, my team and I tried to combine practicality and style by using a number of the riding gear’s functional elements to add some custom Moto Guzzi touches. On the internal netting sections of the jacket’s large front air-vents you’ll spot the technical drawing of the 1967 model Moto Guzzi Twin, whereas logos of an Eagle and a stylised-Twin, in the same shade of red as the V85 TT’s frame, have been added to the reflective inserts, thus adding an aesthetic aspect to that of safety.
To complete the package, both the trousers and the jacket are certificated as complying with European standards.

View attachment 16227

View attachment 16226

View attachment 16225

View attachment 16224

View attachment 16223

View attachment 16222

View attachment 16221

The Helmet
The helmet is in fact an all-time first for Moto Guzzi in that it’s the first full-face adventure tourer helmet on offer in the genuine Eagle clothing and accessories catalogue.

It’s manufactured from high-strength ABS and is fitted with a removable lining and a quick-release removal system. This helmet is designed for long distance riding and rider comfort at all times and in any situation, so we opted to go with a helmet equipped with an enduro-style, rigid mini-visor in addition to the traditional transparent visor and a retractable internal mini sun-visor. Finally, aerodynamics and lightness, both of which are essential features for this type of helmet and hint at the bike’s more sporty side, complete the identikit.

The helmet will be available in two different colour schemes, either white with black, yellow and red detailing (reminiscent of V85 TT’s Dakar-inspired livery), or black with red detailing.
The colours of the helmet’s detailing and lining pick up the same shade of red as the bike itself and the various items of high-tech gear, so as to ensure impeccable stylistic consistency.

View attachment 16220

View attachment 16219

View attachment 16218

The most interesting part of my job is to increase Moto Guzzi’s product range, which is certainly not just limited to the bikes. To do this you need to put yourself in the shoes of real Guzzi riders so as to understand exactly how they are likely to use each and every one of the individual models and under all likely conditions. So I imagined myself wearing the Adventure Collection while riding a V85 TT on a long-distance trip all the way to that strip of land that the road cannot reach.

What do I think of the V85 TT, you ask? Well, I think it’s set to become the new point of reference in the all-purpose bike sector for bikes that suit all needs. It’s a bike with a very distinctive “Made in Mandello del Lario” spirit and one that will be equally at ease anywhere around the world. Needless to say, I can’t wait for the launch so that I can take her out for my first spin.

I'm actually really digging this! If the jacket has some proper armor in it, I could definitely see getting it. Helmet is really great too, hopefully it's ECE, the v85tt color scheme is on fire! Really impressed with the design of the jacket and it's little details like how you can see the detail of a guzzi signature engine when the air vents or down, or how those vents look like the roll to buttons. And then it's also great because it doesn't say Guzzi in huge letters or anything really outrageous.

I am not against yet not 100% on board with this...but I can see why they are doing it.

Just like BMW with their own attire and Ducati with Rev’it.

That being said, I DO like the yellow white version of the helmet...

Reminds me of an old Japanese Anime I used to watch.

My new Tucker Distribution dealer book literally fell open this morning to the page below. Helmet above is by; https://www.just1racing.com/ — happy to sell them with a Guzzi eagle on front for whatever Guzzi sells them for, or retail at $179.95 in flat or gloss black. ;)

We are a dealer for Arai, Nolan/X-lite & Just1. Trying hard to get Bell onboard.

945398D1 4D5B 4AEB 8C80 97CC3ED8F2F9

Pulled this from the web. Not sure of it’s accuracy. I like the Rouge Kalahari.

View attachment 16249

It’s such crap they aren’t bringing the red ones to the states (if both come to fruition). Those both are so nice looking. Would make getting the yellow special edition one a very tough choice.

It’s such crap they aren’t bringing the red ones to the states (if both come to fruition). Those both are so nice looking. Would make getting the yellow special edition one a very tough choice.
Think they are bringing both soecial paint + black(blue) only to NA?

Think they are bringing both soecial paint + black(blue) only to NA?

Everything I've seen so far is that they are only bringing the v65tt Livery and the Black/Blue to the states. I hope those reports are wrong. Love the Yellow/White, but red would make the bike really nice looking.

Everything I've seen so far is that they are only bringing the v65tt Livery and the Black/Blue to the states. I hope those reports are wrong. Love the Yellow/White, but red would make the bike really nice looking.
I really also hope they bring the red as well...

ESPECIALLY the red/white :p

I'm pretty tapped into the press here, so I'm sure I'll know the minute one lands for testing. Don't get too excited on 80 hp. That would be at the crankshaft, so if we see 65 rwhp, I'll be quite impressed. The V9 (same engine mostly) makes 55 rwhp.

ah... I thought that the V9 was less at the wheel... so the ufficial Guzzi spec sheet gives power figures at the real wheel and not the crankshaft?
Out of curiosity... have you actually dynoed a stock V9?

Anyway, I too suppose to that the engine will be roughly the same of the v9 in the low-mid but with higher range and higher rpm possibilities due to stronger specced components... ie. the engine engineer confirmed a max speed of 190km/h (118 miles h)

I just got the email from Guzzi Canada. When I click on the link or even your link, it pops up in French because of my location in Quebec. Luckily I rear French quite well.

I just got the email from Guzzi Canada. When I click on the link or even your link, it pops up in French because of my location in Quebec. Luckily I rear French quite well.

Well, I have no idea how to set the language because I am in BC and it is STILL showing me in french lol...

Back