• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM E4 V85TT Exhaust NOW WITH DYNO RUN

Looks awesome.
How much longer is the long version going to be compared to the short version?
Thanks, I think so too.
Just beyond the bag, or any length you want as it’s custom (for you, for now).

From the two people on the pole that wanted something more standard, We're a dealer for QD, and they are now offering both a Ti muffler and Y-pipe cat-elim pipe (shown below), links below. If you are outside of the U.S., contact me direct email as I can drop-ship; Info at GuzziTech.com

I will have my Y-pipe and full system online soon as well... as soon as I can get into the ECU for fueling.

https://gtmotocycles.com/products/qd-v85tt-slip-on-ti-muffler
https://gtmotocycles.com/products/qd-v85tt-y-pipe

I am very interested in the Y pipe, mostly for weight savings, but even if I kept the stock muffler after changing to the Y pipe wouldn't that cause a lean fueling situation? I guess what I'm asking is should I wait until fuel mapping is available before changing any of the exhaust components?

Best,
David

I am very interested in the Y pipe, mostly for weight savings, but even if I kept the stock muffler after changing to the Y pipe wouldn't that cause a lean fueling situation? I guess what I'm asking is should I wait until fuel mapping is available before changing any of the exhaust components?
Very good. I've put them online as we should be done production on the Y-pipes today; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gtm-v85tt-y-pipe

I've repeated myself for almost two decades, but I'll post here in this thread... ;)
A bone stock bike is set up for lean emissions, so even it can be massively corrected to run better, cooler and extend the life of the engine, not just the through warranty period (which is a massive irony). That said, most others stick their heads in the sand to sell product and say nothing about fueling, letting the uninformed install products to their detriment thinking the stock fueling system will "adjust." It doesn't.

Since I haven't yet done testing for AFRs on the stock bike (but I will soon), hard to say what just a cat elim Y-pipe with stock muffler will yield. The minute I have ECU access, I will update all on this Forum section, likely with a new post.

I also have the mufflers available now, one long version in stock; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gtm-v85tt-meg

7A4417FD 5A07 4F2C 90FD 7CACF2A4C04B 83714EDA 6947 43A8 8789 E0AE6254A033

Ok, got it. I do appreciate you repeating yourself for my benefit. I knew that the factory mapping tended to run lean for emissions, just not to what extent. I will be watching the board for your updates!

My new V85TT is due to land any day now, local dealer was kind enough to let me have there demo V85tt for the weekend ( madness about to set in through not riding for 8 weeks, old bike sold and gone)
Loaded the wife on the back and away we went, i eagerly await your full pipe and ecu tune Todd, After riding a 125hp bike, i feel the Guzzi needs an extra 10hp at least, 20 would be better, dreams are free.
I am sure i will get used to the Guzzi, after all, i got it to "slow down" a bit!

Loaded the wife on the back and away we went, i eagerly await your full pipe and ecu tune Todd, After riding a 125hp bike, i feel the Guzzi needs an extra 10hp at least, 20 would be better, dreams are free.
I am sure I will get used to the Guzzi, after all, i got it to "slow down" a bit!
I have the full system ready to go. Muffler and Y-pipe online now HERE.

Awesome Todd, will wait for the full system and ecu tune to be released, gone over this thread, oil cooler coming in the package as well?
More Bang = More heat.

Awesome Todd, will wait for the full system and ecu tune to be released, gone over this thread, oil cooler coming in the package as well?
More Bang = More heat.
Thanks, and nope on the cooler. Air cooled = fuel cooled. Feed it some fuel and temps go down, power goes up.

Back