• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V9 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Welcome Cole! I've got a yellow Roamer and I'm close by in Redondo... Keep an eye on the "SoCal V7/V9 ride 2019" thread and message me if you're ever up for a short local cruise.

Hello, my first MG and first Italian bike. Cole
Hi Cole, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia. Look forward to catching up with you in person maybe on one of our small block rides. If I can be of any help with anything service or otherwise, click the Service tab above.

Post often, and enjoy the ride!

Congrats and welcome, Micha! Beautiful bike you're sure to enjoy.
Two V9s came to dealer's shop in Belgrade this spring - the white one (I bought it) and the yellow one, just like yours. I was in dilemma which one to by and chose the white. I'm still thinking that the yellow is beautiful as well. Bravo:clap:

Two V9s came to dealer's shop in Belgrade this spring - the white one (I bought it) and the yellow one, just like yours. I was in dilemma which one to by and chose the white. I'm still thinking that the yellow is beautiful as well. Bravo:clap:

Indeed they're beautiful bikes. The quality paint job on both the white and yellow is remarkable - really gives the V9 a premium feel in my opinion.

I really didn't appreciate the Roamer until I saw one in person, and it quickly became the bike I just had to have. I was a bit torn between the two colors myself, but figured I'd go with yellow since my Paso is white :happy:

The black and yellow V9 Bobber is one SEXY bike! I really like it (even though the yellow checkerboard paint on the fender reminds me of an old school taxi cab). I like the Grey and Red paint job too, but that black and yellow just pops!

Hi Everybody!
Just joined the forum! I am an Italian living in Republic of Ireland, it is a country where there is not an official dealer. That is why I bought my bike in Italy and I brought it here in Dublin :)

That's my pride and joy:

1ad8ef13 13e8 4a8f 9920 7a09ca8b3cca

VIN# - ZGULHK011KM000219
Name - Emanuele
City, State - Dublin, Ireland
Date of Purchase - April 19

Last edited:
Hi Everybody!
Just joined the forum! I am an Italian living in Republic of Ireland, it is a country where there is not an official dealer. That is why I bought my bike in Italy and I brought it here in Dublin :)

That's my pride and joy:

View attachment 18277

VIN# - ZGULHK011KM000219
Name - Emanuele
City, State - Dublin, Ireland
Date of Purchase - April 19

Beautiful bike! I think Guzzi did a great job with this V9 model... Welcome to the forum!

Finally decided I was tired of the very upright riding position the Roamer's stock handlebar promotes, especially at highway speeds - required a concerted effort to hang on when battling the windblast.

So I replaced it with the LSL 7/8" Superbike Bar (standard) from Guzzitech / GTMotoCycles; and replaced the stock mirrors with the Rizoma Radial RS mirrors (also purchased from Todd's store)… Install was quite manageable with LSL's drill Jig - made it simple to drill the required holes in the handlebar in the right spots and keep the bit tracking correctly (not listed on the website but I procured it through Todd as well)...

20191102 094414 20191102 094634 Inked20191102 094547 LI Inked20191102 094816 LI

New riding position is far superior - just enough forward lean. And the bike looks better too (IMO).

My V9 also features Todd's GTM Long GP Megs, Matris F15K Full Fork Cartridge Kit, and Matris Standard Twin Shocks... Truly a blast to ride with these upgrades!

Finally decided I was tired of the very upright riding position the Roamer's stock handlebar promotes, especially at highway speeds - required a concerted effort to hang on when battling the windblast.
So I replaced it with the LSL 7/8" Superbike Bar (standard) from Guzzitech / GTMotoCycles; and replaced the stock mirrors with the Rizoma Radial RS mirrors (also purchased from Todd's store)… Install was quite manageable with LSL's drill Jig - made it simple to drill the required holes in the handlebar in the right spots and keep the bit tracking correctly (not listed on the website but I procured it through Todd as well)...
New riding position is far superior - just enough forward lean. And the bike looks better too (IMO).
My V9 also features Todd's GTM Long GP Megs, Matris F15K Full Fork Cartridge Kit, and Matris Standard Twin Shocks... Truly a blast to ride with these upgrades!
She's beautiful

and H&Bs not really suited to big bags
Completely incorrect. Where did you get this info from? Any of the C-Bow bags fit securely and nicely on... just a few of the available options HERE - we can get any HB product as we are a dealer.

Also, can we get your VIN# and related info for the first post of this thread?

View attachment 18698 View attachment 18699 View attachment 18700 View attachment 18701

Very nice.

yep agree looks good.
What luggage do you have on her?

The luggage is the OEM Moto Guzzi Touring Side Bags, part # 2S000731. They are a combination Cordura/leather around a hard inner shell and work very well. The down side is the price - MSRP is substantially more than any of the aftermarket options I'm aware of. But I was lucky and found them on eBay - with the required bracket set included - for a very competitive price. (The bracket set is part # 2S000723.)

Back