• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

John from Long Island New York
2018 MG V7III Carbon Dark
#23 of 1921
First registered November 3, 2018
Pic from the day I picked it up. First mods will probably be a Dart Marlin, CRG Lane splitters and GT bar end sliders.
cCNp6XV.jpg

XiVCCDo.jpg

That first pic belongs in a Magazine or in someone's advertising, my favorite Moto Guzzi for sure!

2010 V7 Classic VIN: ZGULWC005AM113575 Purchased at Newport Italian on 4/8/2016
2018 V7 iii Rough VIN: ZGULDUA27JM000013 Purchased at OC Motorcycle 1/1/2019

View attachment 16349

View attachment 16348

Nice bike, did you just buy a new one? The reason I ask, I was at the OC Guzzi dealer, and they had a bike that was sold sitting there, and it either said Kaitlin or Karen on the tag, as the person it was sold too......

Re: V7 picture thread

This is my 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Special.

* replaced bars with clip ons, rizoma signals and mirrors, mistral exhaust and fender eliminator kit.
5sfrgMC.jpg

* here is a video showing the mistral with and without the baffles.

-Clement

First time seeing this bike, very cool, love the color and it looks very retro and cool.

Just got a brand new 2013 (somehow still at the dealer) for peanuts! So happy to be part of the family.

Aaron in Little Rock, AR
VIN# ZGULWU002DM200165

BiQEjWt.jpg

How many peanuts.....and was there an elephant involved?

Well, I got it, will enter the VIN and take some pics tomorrow. I trailered it home from San Diego, yeah, I wimped out and did not ride it home but figured better to be safe than sorry. I took the trailer back with the bike on it, to the U-Haul place, and rode the bike home from there, about 8 miles. I really like the way it rides, but in all honesty, have really nothing but a dated Rebel to compare it too. I think I am shifting into 3rd gear a bit too early....what speed should I be doing when I shift into 3rd? Thanks for all the support, will be taking it over to Todd for the after break in service.

My 2018 V7III, Carbon Dark VIN#ZGULDUC0XJM000177 DOP 10/12/19.
So here it is, probably my 5th ride and furthest from my house. Went and got some gas for the first time ever, only got a small amount, but wanted to see how easy the cap was to get off and just get one under my belt. Love the bike, and yes, the red IS that bright.

IMG 2234 IMG 2235 IMG 2236

Last edited:
Don't worry about speed/RPM/gear. There's a broad torque curve. Just go by feel and don't rev past 4500 during break in. 3rd is a pretty good all-around gear. I probably use 3rd for most slow city riding. 1st and 2nd for crawling. I'm "cruising" in 4th most of my commute. 5th if no one is in front of me. The gear ratios is one of the only complaints I have about the V7III. 3rd and 4th are too different so 4th should be lower, 5th is maybe ok. 6th should be higher.

Image Image The good folks at Gustafsson Plastics made me a windscreen that fits my stock mounts, doesn't roar, and put a good bit of color on the bike at a reasonable price. They are great people to work with. The doesn't roar comment was fanciful thinking, it was loud AF, I cut it down twice, this is the Mark III version.

Last edited:
2018 V7iii Stone.
Dart in flat grey, Motone Jota 2.0 bars, H&B 40L side cases, H&B 55L top case (not shown), H&B crash bars, GIVI EA 103B 40L tank bag (not shown), Ram X-Grip phone mount, Beadrider front & back, Scorpion Trail IIs, CRG Hindsight LS mirrors, GTM LED front bulb, LED rear bulb, OEM centerstand, OEM Tank Pads, reflective tape
Pending: Sato Rearsets, GTM Exhaust, Brake Upgrade, Suspension Upgrade, $$$
04A7E1EF 7228 41C9 A1C7 06807D2E1DEB

2018 V7iii Stone.
Dart in flat grey, Motone Jota 2.0 bars, H&B 40L side cases, H&B 55L top case (not shown), H&B crash bars, GIVI EA 103B 40L tank bag (not shown), Ram X-Grip phone mount, Beadrider front & back, Scorpion Trail IIs, CRG Hindsight LS mirrors, GTM LED front bulb, LED rear bulb, OEM centerstand, OEM Tank Pads, reflective tape
Pending: Sato Rearsets, GTM Exhaust, Brake Upgrade, Suspension Upgrade, $$$
View attachment 18347
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. Please post your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Enjoy and post often!

Just got my new plates! What the heck kind of screws are used for the License Plates, like they have a permanently attached washer or something? Really like the bike, fun to ride around town, like it under 55 mph......for now. Anyone else see a red face?
IMG 2280

Just got my new plates! What the heck kind of screws are used for the License Plates, like they have a permanently attached washer or something? Really like the bike, fun to ride around town, like it under 55 mph......for now. Anyone else see a red face?
View attachment 18388

looks like I’ve seen that bike somewhere?
Good luck and ride safe!

Ray, nice ride. This bike is SO cool looking, I actually never wanted to ride before, but after I saw it, I took a class, got my license, and went around SoCal looking for one. GP's sold, the place in Glendale wanted a little more than I wanted to pay, but liked the people and the dealership, OC's sold before I could get there, LOVE that dealership, was going to go to Elk Grove and pick one up on a trailer, but GP came through and ordered one for me! Maybe we can have a Carbon ride one day, I know Eric has the Carbon Shine, which I have ridden and really like, I just chose the blacked out edition this time.....

Back