• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Baglux tank cover and bag.

Robert Gibson

High Miler
GT Contributor
BD9AF76B 001C 4D5E 9CB7 86B4ED5BCD7F
59F60DD3 3B40 4C4C 84F5 F3D6359C0A0B
1B5FA0BE 7586 4D8F B0DF 0818184CA4DF
For those that want more luggage capacity. My California with the Baglux Bagster black/white tank cover and bag.
For those not familiar with Baglux, the tank covers are available for most bikes and there are varying sizes of bags available.
The covers for the California are also available in white and plain black although I must add, the eagle badge was hand stitched on, by my good self.
I can’t recall the storage capacity of my bag but it does come with detachable shoulder straps so can be used as a backpack when off the bike.
As nice as the OEM tank bag is, I already had the bag from my previous bike so it made sense to buy the California tank cover. Having used Baglux on various bikes for many years I would certainly recommend this system, certainly in terms of price and quality.

View attachment 19108
View attachment 19109
View attachment 19110
For those that want more luggage capacity. My California with the Baglux Bagster black/white tank cover and bag.
For those not familiar with Baglux, the tank covers are available for most bikes and there are varying sizes of bags available.
The covers for the California are also available in white and plain black although I must add, the eagle badge was hand stitched on, by my good self.
I can’t recall the storage capacity of my bag but it does come with detachable shoulder straps so can be used as a backpack when off the bike.
As nice as the OEM tank bag is, I already had the bag from my previous bike so it made sense to buy the California tank cover. Having used Baglux on various bikes for many years I would certainly recommend this system, certainly in terms of price and quality.

Further to the above, close ups of the tank cover attachment points.

538549CC 2F80 4F34 8629 A5B6392CF339 5627E932 8C14 4242 9D7A 3BCD0DD2CF58 AEAFFC21 C0E2 4327 A389 ACCADB90C357 2A1AA72A 2914 42EE A1EB 449A30D168F5 E72E6B07 A2ED 4126 A923 8AE32E248C54 6CB3CBCE 2F35 4B14 829A AF5ADF655185 F34D235F 222E 442D 9B75 E2C7B0841CA7 71EEF1AE A289 4A4A B0D1 B5DF7CDA61F2

Back