• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Time to relax and enjoy...

Very cool. There was almost no wind so it stayed perfectly.
I am practically a hermit up here in the wilds of Quebec so it's business as usual for me. What a $#!& show though. We've really pissed off our planet and now we're in trouble.

Terrible things are happening to many people around the world. I am thankful everyday that my family are healthy, and think of all those that are losing their loved ones daily. In an attempt to keep ones sanity while self isolating and doing my part to limit the spread of this virus and protect the vulnerable around me, here is a thread for all to share general ramblings from around the globe.

Be safe! Share often.

I am a fan of Good Eats, so here is some Alton for you.

Motorcycle season is a ways away and my winter ride was becoming more work than I was willing to contend with, I took it upon myself to upgrade my snow horse.
Old: F3F66C46 AEDB 4883 A839 F40F85938387
New:
04CE0B5C 3EB8 40B3 A634 8E0577997695

Like I've been telling all the Italians:

" Shit, if you guys can survive the Bubonic Plague you guys can take this virus on with ease."

True story.

I hope everyone is staying calm through these trying times. Breathe in, hug your loved ones, go for a ride, and watch below (volume on) a few times, Viva Italia...

Sorry for those in any kind of lockdown, but this is freaking awesome time to ride a bike. Social distancing is easy, gas is cheap and the roads are empty. If the temperature would rise another 10 degrees C up here in the "frozen north", it would be perfect. Stay safe everyone.

Appreciate that posts to this section should be “light and fun”, but we live in unprecedented times.
I have just watched the world news this morning and was absolutely astonished by the arrogance, ignorance or just plain stupidity of those on Bondi beach, Spring breakers and even those going to the parks in the UK.
The younger generation may not be as susceptible to the virus but are more than capable of spreading it to the older and more vulnerable members of the community.
My parents are sadly no longer with us, but would it not be a tragic thing to cause the death of a parent or grandparent by ones I’m all right jack attitude.

Delete, if you so wish Todd.

Appreciate that posts to this section should be “light and fun”, but we live in unprecedented times.
I have just watched the world news this morning and was absolutely astonished by the arrogance, ignorance or just plain stupidity of those on Bondi beach, Spring breakers and even those going to the parks in the UK.
The younger generation may not be as susceptible to the virus but are more than capable of spreading it to the older and more vulnerable members of the community.
My parents are sadly no longer with us, but would it not be a tragic thing to cause the death of a parent or grandparent by ones I’m all right jack attitude.

Just been informed another 15 days lockdown.

Just been informed another 15 days lockdown.
Ugh. The best line I’ve seen so far was... “Our parents and grandparents went to fight wars, we’re simply being asked to sit on the couch.” I’m keeping busy, and luckily we can still get out and ride here, though most things are closed.

We live in a resort area in Delaware and had noticed that when public schools were closed and work-at-home restrictions went into effect about ten days ago in the neighboring states of Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania that we had an influx of people from those states who decided to take a "vacation" trip to the beach. Finally, after witnessing crowds of people on the beaches and boardwalks on Friday (temps reached over 80F) the governor closed all beaches. Beach towns are going a step further and closing all beach access and boardwalks with fines of $100 to $200 per violation. Also, finally, nearby states are starting to figure out that their citizens are treating their time-off from school as a signal to start summer vacation early so they are requiring all to stay home. We shall see...

Dern. Just wrote a "report from Delaware" and guess I missed pressing the post reply button! :mad:

PLEASE BE CAREFUL Dick and Jane BOTH show early symptoms. Jane STAYS HOME gets tested and awaits her results Dick goes to work stops for a quick drink at the local bar, pops by his parents house, hits the gym begins to feel worse (eh, but even if he does have it, he's healthy, so he'll recover quickly⏰) Dick finally decides to get tested Both Dick and Jane get positive test results. Jane infects no one once she started to show symptoms. Dick potentially infects dozens, if not hundreds , by his SELFISH behavior. Be like Jane. Don't be a Dick .

we had an influx of people from those states who decided to take a "vacation" trip to the beach.
Same here yesterday. Santa Monica was smart enough to close the pier, so everyone came here. Traffic was dead stopped, beaches were crowded. I just read that police helicopters were flown over the beaches telling people the beaches were closed. No one listened. The State Parks here were even worse I’ve read.
EC92ACC3 F4BB 4BB3 9B5A 378AFBE13FA6
From my locals page yesterday...
ECFCF1EF 2F2F 4126 9F32 B29982FA63C3

800 deaths on Saturday in Italy, nearly 400 in Spain yesterday.

Stay safe my friends.
Link to Self isolation thread?

Last edited:
800 deaths on Saturday in Italy, nearly 400 yesterday in Spain.
Need I say more, you reap what you sow.
Stay safe my friends.
Link to Self isolation thread?
Robert, my friends in Italy say that the totals are a little deceptive there as they are including all deaths, not just those related to COVID-19. Do you know if that is true?

I can’t say but have had a message from friends in Milan that have said “we are living in hell” also from a couple we contacted regarding renting for MG100, who said “please let the nightmare be over”.
Certainly from my experience here, citizens are in the main adhering to the directives, and the authorities are coming down hard on those that don’t. Spain like Italy has a large percentage of the population that are elderly and of course more susceptible and vulnerable.

I live at a ski area in Quebec. Everybody that owns a ski chalet has come here for refuge. Schools are off and I can work from home, what the heck lets go to the cottage. The problem is they are all going home to Ottawa or Toronto etc. for a few days here and there and returning up here potentially infected. I can't really blame them but stay put once you're here for every ones sake.

I live at a ski area in Quebec. Everybody that owns a ski chalet has come here for refuge. Schools are off and I can work from home, what the heck lets go to the cottage. The problem is they are all going home to Ottawa or Toronto etc. for a few days here and there and returning up here potentially infected. I can't really blame them but stay put once you're here for every ones sake.
Many French, German, Italians and British have holiday homes here in Menorca, but due to travel restrictions cannot get here. Even the locals that have summer residences in my village have to stay in their primary homes, so thankfully at the moment there are only a few cases of the virus on the island.

I’ve seen much behaviour over the last few days that was baffling. There are so many that just don’t understand the “Dick and Jane” scenarios. Some of my teenage daughters friends where posting pictures of 5 of themselves embracing while laughing in our spring weather.

Some people have a severe lack of understanding or are completely ignorant to how severe this is. Unfortunately this behaviour will undoubtedly cost lives. My office was testing a 14 day closure. My guess seeing, all that is going on, I will be working from home until May. My neighbour who works in the health profession heard that social distancing could be required for up to 12 months, that’s best case. If people don’t do their part, it could be longer and many more infections and deaths. (I do not know the original source of this data, but he is well educated and dependable)

Enjoy the weather and get out, keep you 2 meter (6 feet) distance from others. When filling up at the pump, remember that the card slot, keypad and nozzle are where you are most susceptible and take precautions.

Keep safe, keep you distance, keep others safe. Don’t be a “Dick”

Back