• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Time to relax and enjoy...

My 9 year old and I managed a 143 km ride the other day. The riskiest part was filling up and touching the pump. Others that were encountered were good with respecting distancing. Aside from poking our heads in the cabins, they were not used.

There are things to do still, they are just likely not what one has planned. We are hunkered down at our cabin, getting our “wildhood on”. 317827C8 1E68 476B 806D 2CB249341FA8

Here in Italy the numbers (updated as March, 21):

59.138 Infected (counting all light at-home cases, hospitalized cases, and in intensive cares cases)
7.024 Fully Recovered
5.476 Dead

Here in Italy the numbers (updated as March, 21):
59.138 Infected (counting all light at-home cases, hospitalized cases, and in intensive cares cases)
7.024 Fully Recovered
5.476 Dead
Thank you for posting. Curious as to what the sickness and death numbers were for the same time last year? My good friend from Bologna says that they are counting all sickness/deaths to date despite COVID-19, do you know if that's the case on your words above?

Stay healthy my friends!

As of last night we're now in 'lockdown' here in the UK. We managed to get out on the weekend, we're so glad we did, we knew what was coming. Riding motorcycles isn't the most important thing in life, but it is one of the most life affirming things you can do.

I put the Breva 1100 back on the road on Sunday after its 96,000 mile service and Winter refurb. Don't know when I'll be able to ride it again, but at least I know its ready and waiting for when the situation improves.

Stay safe and healthy out there.

IMG 2190 IMG 2189 2 LI

Last edited:
The power went out last night. 12 hours in social distancing and no power. Making the most of it. 7F0DFA5C 2DA0 4933 A376 6E93C14CF18D

they are counting all sickness/deaths to date despite COVID-19, do you know if that's the case on your words above?

No, my cousin that works in the Civil Protection National Headquarters in Rome clarified that the total is referred only to the people that was infected by COVID, that are fully recovered or dead.
Moreover, after the weekend there is finally a down trend for new daily infected, it seems that people start to understand the distancing measures are a necessity...

No, my cousin that works in the Civil Protection National Headquarters in Rome clarified that the total is referred only to the people that was infected by COVID, that are fully recovered or dead.
Moreover, after the weekend there is finally a down trend for new daily infected, it seems that people start to understand the distancing measures are a necessity...
Thank you and that is great news. Seems to be the global downward trend. Hopefully it continues and we are back to normal sooner than later.

There are still a*seholes in the UK defying the stay at home advice. There are even reports of people coughing and spitting in the face of police officers. I am currently off after knee ligament reconstructive surgery but if it was me I would be getting out my persuasion stick and beating the sh*t out of them before I slapped on the bracelets and I wouldn't give a toss how tight they were. Sorry to say but the 'policing by consent' ethos in the UK just isn't robust enough in my opinion. Unfortunately it's the more vulnerable that will suffer by these idiots actions. Everybody stay safe, follow the advice and hopefully we will all get through this together.

Thank you and that is great news. Seems to be the global downward trend. Hopefully it continues and we are back to normal sooner than later.
Sorry to say I think we are just getting started here. It will get a lot worse here before it gets better. We were slow to get going with testing, and much of this country isn't even locking down. Other countries are further ahead on the curve than we are.
Try to stay safe, everyone.

PLEASE, pass this on to EVERYONE you know. Too many people are sticking their heads in the sand thinking it’s not going to affect me. (Not GT members hopefully).

Italy 919 deaths in one day.

Last edited:
FOOD FOR THOUGHT
I was recently sent this, surely somebody must be held accountable for the misery this virus has brought to the world.
There is something wrong with this virus
Think people think!

Wuhan in Shanghai = 629 km
Wuhan in Beijing = 1052 km
Wuhan in Milan = 8700 km
Wuhan in New York = 12,000 km
Wuhan in Sao Paulo = 17,964 km
Wuhan in London = 8880 km
Wuhan in Paris = 8900 km
Wuhan in Spain = 9830 km
Wuhan in India = 3575 km
Wuhan in Iran = 6560 km

The Chinese virus originated in the city of Wuhan, China, and has now reached all corners of the world, but this virus has not reached the capital of China: Beijing and the economic capital: Shanghai, near Wuhan.
*Because?*
Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, the military leaders live there, those who control China's power live there, and Beijing has not been closed, it has not been quarantined. The Chinese virus has no effect there.
*Because?*
Shanghai is the city that manages China's economy, it is the economic capital of China, all the wealthy of China live! Those who keep the industry going. There is no blockage there, the Chinese virus has no effect there !!!
*Because ...?*
It is very important to ask China this question.

A quick check of the World Health Organisation website shows that both Shanghai and Beijing have been affected by the Covid-19 Coronavirus.

A quick check of the World Health Organisation website shows that both Shanghai and Beijing have been affected by the Covid-19 Coronavirus.
https://youtu.be/O1NGzmDVWxA

This link, and the above was sent to me from an Italian colleague living in the north of the country. I neither agree nor disagree, however I would imagine most Italians and many others are feeling pretty much aggrieved at this moment.

Robert, I couldn't agree more about people feeling angry and aggrieved. As I understand it, this virus kicked off in a 'wet market' that the Chinese police should have closed down. Now the whole world is suffering because of their inaction.

Downward trend of newly infected is still going here.
Unfortunately, all the "free-thinking democracies" that dragged their feet while Italy started lockdown are getting worse.
I'm sorry for the people, but as they say "there are no free dinners".
Sooner or later you have to pay.

We are still locked down till 25th April and looks like this will be extended until 10th May. Bear in mind we cannot go for a walk or exercise. You can take your dog for a short walk if you have one.
It is what it is.
Fortunately I bought some paint before the lockdown and have painted the house inside and out. However it’ll be a fair while before I want to see a paint brush or roller again. On the bright side, when this is over, I can give a middle finger to household tasks, mount the trusty steed and ride off into the sunset.

Last edited:
Robert, I couldn't agree more about people feeling angry and aggrieved. As I understand it, this virus kicked off in a 'wet market' that the Chinese police should have closed down. Now the whole world is suffering because of their inaction.
I can't quite wrap my head around this. I go to wet markets here in Vancouver all the time? why is it that people are insisting that Chinese ones should be closed?

do people just want to stop selling wild animals? I sure hope my dad can still go deer hunting after all this, it's been a staple food in my family for generations.

Back