• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Welcome Damon! Yes, very wise choice. Also, where exactly in B'More are you? I spent my youth there, and have some good connections to be of help if you need it.

Recommendations to you: Just keep the clutch cable properly adjusted (well covered on this Forum and in the Owner's Manual), and address the fuel filter ASAP; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/all-metal-in-tank-fuel-filters (unless previously done), and you have some fun days ahead of you.
Also, I see it has aftermarket mufflers on it, so be sure it is properly fueled by the previous owner or I offer this tool to get it done; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gt-motocycles-v7-v9-ecu-re-flash-tool
Thanks Todd! I appreciate all of the suggestions and support! I'm near Catonsville just west of the city. Beautiful neighborhood called "Kensington" off of Wilkens Ave. Been in B'More for 3 years and love it. Thanks for the offer for support! I'll be looking to find other Guzzi riders locally as I do not currently know of any.

Joined the family yesterday with a new 2019 V7III Special. The MG Ride into Spring rebate ($1500) was too good to pass up. I rode a Triumph T100 and thought it was a fine machine. Then I rode the V7 and fell in love with the lil' bull. Spirit, character, heart. And less expensive is always nice. The choice was clear and easy for me. I'm in Green Valley CA (over the hill from Napa Valley) and hope to get to know and love every little road through, in, and around wine country over the coming years. STOKED!

DOP: 6/4/20
VIN: VGULDUA06KM000343

20200605 080031

Joined the family yesterday with a new 2019 V7III Special. The MG Ride into Spring rebate ($1500) was too good to pass up. I rode a Triumph T100 and thought it was a fine machine. Then I rode the V7 and fell in love with the lil' bull. Spirit, character, heart. And less expensive is always nice. The choice was clear and easy for me. I'm in Green Valley CA (over the hill from Napa Valley) and hope to get to know and love every little road through, in, and around wine country over the coming years. STOKED!
Congrats Scott! Welcome to the Guzzi Famiglia and GT Forum! We have someone here on the Forum thinking of a new Triumph twin that owns a V7 III. I think it's the wrong direction too. If you like it now, wait until you get some miles on it, much like a fine wine, it gets better with age. That, and swap the mufflers and let some of the beautiful music out with some GTM offerings (STORE link above). ;)
I've been up and through your area quite a bit. In 2001 or so, the Guzzi National Owner's Club had their big National Rally in Grass Valley. Bub Enterprises had an open house for everyone to have a tour, and I even bought a set of mufflers while there. They performed well, but fell apart fast, and they didn't stand behind them... but I digress... It's why I got into building exhaust systems.
Anyway, hope you enjoy it, and perhaps if I can remember, next trek up your way I'll try to schedule a Meet & Greet for those up your way. Our friend Pierre does a Not-A-Rally (NATA) in June normally; http://www.nata-rally.org/ -- looks like this year is a victim of COVID-19.

Anyway, enjoy and post often!

Always nice to observe a Guzzi in its natural habitat: wine country.

Congrats and welcome!

20200605_080031-jpg.19736

Last edited:

Nice ride, Scott! I'm a few valleys over in Petaluma: lots of great riding in these parts. Let me know if you'd like to meet up for a ride sometime. Cheers! - Matt

Here is mine. Had a 1200 Sport, 1400 Cali, Stelvio, but this is my favorite so far.

DOP 6/8/20
ZGULDU02XKM000042

Love the new seat—full size, low profile and styled for the single rider. Also liking the badge/emblem design on the side panels. It’s these little incremental improvements over time that keep a model fresh.

Happy New Bike Day!

Congrats and enjoy!

Hey everyone, first post and happy to finally own a Moto Guzzi after about 15 years of lusting after them, but for some reason riding other motorcycles instead. I've purchased a 2013 V7 Racer:

97511428_10100101783806523_354354988266291200_n.jpg

I've removed the mufflers and am much happier with the sound and volume with it straight piped. Also removed the evaporative emissions canister, and just ordered the ECU Re-flash tool so I can get a proper tune loaded for it.

I've owned plenty of liter sportbikes before but this is the most satisfying motorcycle I've owned. I'm really enjoying it.

Hey everyone, first post and happy to finally own a Moto Guzzi after about 15 years of lusting after them, but for some reason riding other motorcycles instead. I've purchased a 2013 V7 Racer:
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread. Like many others here, Sportbikes are amazing machines, but they tend to be boring unless ridden in anger. Careful with Guzzis, they tend to be very addictive. Hope you'll visit and post often.

Posting for our new friend Darren Goldstein from Voorhees, NJ, as you can see, he's serious about Guzzi.

D8946D01 6FA1 489E 8B3E 52D2E6CB4B7B 607A61D1 0E48 4624 9A18 94E05AB8E9EC

Like many others here, Sportbikes are amazing machines, but they tend to be boring unless ridden in anger.

There's a lot to that. Part of why I sold my last sport bike was that it never liked to go under 90 (clearly the bike's fault, nothing to do with the rider). We also have a couple of full dresser Harleys for our long distance riding, but if I play my cards right my wife will take over the V7 and that'll be an excuse for me to get another Guzzi. :D

Back