• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Michael N.
McKinney, TX.
2018 MG California 1400 Touring
ZGULCUB00JM000175
Took delivery August 13, 2019
Congrats and welcome Michael! Thanks for posting your info and a pic! Enjoy it and post often.

Hi there, 2017 CAL 1400 : VIN ZGULCUB09HM000136 D.O.P - 1/22/20 , GP M San Diego,CA

I just got my 2017 Cal Touring 1400 last night. GP motorcycles in San Diego has a great deal going on. I'm a short rider and was on the fence if this is something for me or I'm just getting myself into trouble. I rode it for a mile or two just to get a hang of it and I felt that I can handle this with some practice.
I wanted the fog lights and panniers taken off but they couldn't get the lights off because it would affect the windshield and sawing off was the other option I did not go for. I felt with these two accessories it was a little intimidating for me to ride it but may be I'll get used to it soon. I have been riding for 6+ yrs...about 20k+ miles on an Indian Scout 60, Ducati Monster, Aprilia Tuono and a V Star 250 to start with. I wanted something bigger than a Scout and went with the Cal 1400... I hope I made a good choice... If anybody has taken off the fog lamps successfully, please let me know.
I'm 5'4" about 160 and my Daytona's are helping me :)

IMG 20200202 120517 IMG 20200202 120728 Bokeh

Last edited:
Hi there, I just got my 2017 Cal Touring 1400 last night. GP motorcycles in San Diego
Well congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Famiglia. Love to get your VIN # and related for the first post of this thread. Paul and Co @ GP are good people.
My shop GT MotoCycles is just up the road in Orange, if we can be of help in any way, including the light removal. We are a full service and fabrication shop, click on SERVICE above for more info.
Hope to see you here often. We also do a few rides a year if you want to meet up with fellow Guzzisti.

Hi there, I just got my 2017 Cal Touring 1400 last night. GP motorcycles in San Diego has a great deal going on. I'm a short rider and was on the fence if this is something for me or I'm just getting myself into trouble. I rode it for a mile or two just to get a hang of it and I felt that I can handle this with some practice.
I wanted the fog lights and panniers taken off but they couldn't get the lights off because it would affect the windshield and sawing off was the other option I did not go for. I felt with these two accessories it was a little intimidating for me to ride it but may be I'll get used to it soon. I have been riding for 6+ yrs...about 20k+ miles on an Indian Scout 60, Ducati Monster, Aprilia Tuono and a V Star 250 to start with. I wanted something bigger than a Scout and went with the Cal 1400... I hope I made a good choice... If anybody has taken off the fog lamps successfully, please let me know.
I'm 5'4" about 160 and my Daytona's are helping me :)

View attachment 18985 View attachment 18986
Fog lights are available as an accessory (Meldrew fitted them to his Eldorado), so there should be no need to get the hacksaw out.
Fortunately you have Todd’s shop close by for a professional service should you require it.

Miles C.
Wisconsin, USA 2016 Audace VIN# ZGULCU00XGM200041
Bought February 2018 used with 83 miles on it.
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum! 83 miles?! That is still brand new, congrats. Hope to see you post here often. Enjoy it!

Chuck G.
Central WA, USA 2017 Cali Touring, VIN ZGULCUBOXHM00064
Bought May 2020 used with 2300 miles.
Thanks for posting Chuck, welcome and congrats on the C14T! Hope you'll add a photo of you with your bike, and hope to see you post often!

Scott
Annville, PA
2018 Eldorado 1400 (red)
ZGULCUBl1JMOOOO16
Purchased 06/27/20 5 miles

Salvage auction mess below in Scranton, PA - no one here I hope?
VIN#ZGULCUA08HM000078 - Salvage - Scranton, PA - 7.20

MGX21 RIP1 PA

MGX21 RIP2 PA

MGX21 RIP3 PA

Just picked up this 2017 Touring model, looks like new, just 3200 miles on it. Bought in Houston, just got it home to Sumter SC today. VIN ZGULCUB05HM000019. Joins my V9 Bobber in the garage, also a 2017. It’s doing the moaning whale act, so I have some work to do.

Upload 2020 7 17 22 34 55

Just picked up this 2017 Touring model, looks like new, just 3200 miles on it. Bought in Houston, just got it home to Sumter SC today. VIN ZGULCUB05HM000019. Joins my V9 Bobber in the garage
Congrats(!), and thanks for posting. I always give fair warning that Guzzis are addictive. Careful... you're on your way! Ha.
Probably don't need to tell you to enjoy it(!).

Will be in touch soon to get the full fueling kit. Feels like this engine is dying for more fuel and air.

Back