• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V9 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Mike from Texas here...always been a gearhead, but kept it to 4 wheels until now. Recently picked up a leftover 2017 V9 Bobber...first bike for me and so far, this feels like a great entry into riding. I purchased the bike from GT Motorcycles out of San Diego, and I have to say, Paul and his team were a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process!
Hey Mike(!), congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread.
Paul & Co are good folks, and a long time friend of mine. That would be GP, stands for Geoff (R.I.P.) & Paul. I highly recommend going over the bike based on things you'll read up on here to lessen any new ownership frustration. Search and connect with Mike Haven (MPH Motorsports) there in Houston - he'll keep you going.
Hope you'll check out the STORE tab above for your V9; https://gtmotocycles.com/collections/all-products/model_v9?sort_by=title-ascending -- We have/make a handful of things for your new bike that we've spent an immense amount of time and $ to develop and offer here to support this website. I specialize in fueling, intake/exhaust mods, suspension and brakes, alongside of scratch built customs; https://gtmotocycles.com/pages/builds-collection
Hope to see you posting often.

Hey Mike(!), congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread.
Paul & Co are good folks, and a long time friend of mine. That would be GP, stands for Geoff (R.I.P.) & Paul. I highly recommend going over the bike based on things you'll read up on here to lessen any new ownership frustration. Search and connect with Mike Haven (MPH Motorsports) there in Houston - he'll keep you going.
Hope you'll check out the STORE tab above for your V9; https://gtmotocycles.com/collections/all-products/model_v9?sort_by=title-ascending -- We have/make a handful of things for your new bike that we've spent an immense amount of time and $ to develop and offer here to support this website. I specialize in fueling, intake/exhaust mods, suspension and brakes, alongside of scratch built customs; https://gtmotocycles.com/pages/builds-collection
Hope to see you posting often.

Hey Todd, thanks for the kind words. Apologies for leaving out those tidbits on the bike/purchase (listed below). I've been lurking and doing my homework for the last month or two, both on the forum and on your store lol, so I'll for sure be reaching out!

VIN #ZGULHU010HM000345 - Mike - Cypress, TX - DOP 8/14/2020

VIN#ZGULHU010HM000135 - David Miller - Plymouth Meeting, PA - D.O.P 10.15.2019
Congrats, welcome, and thanks for posting David. Hope to see you posting often here. Is New Hope still a weekend moto gathering spot?

Congrats, welcome, and thanks for posting David. Hope to see you posting often here. Is New Hope still a weekend moto gathering spot?
Haven't been to New Hope for a while, but it's only gotten MORE popular in recent memory. LOL. COVID-19 aside.

Vin# ZGULHE007HM000307 Jimmy Wright Norwich UK. DOP: 17/09/2018.
Nice one Jimmy, thanks for posting and welcome to the GT Forum. Looks like you're having some fun with it.
Hope to see you here posting often. Enjoy.

VIN ZGULHU015HM000308 purchased Sept of 2018 from Brooklyn Moto Guzzi NYC
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum. Thanks for posting your info and pics, and hope to see you here often. Check out the STORE tab above for your bike when you want to mod some more.

ZGULH000XGM001078 - Tris - Lincolnshire UK - 5th September 2020 17 plate purchased used came with
SW Motech LC Luggage & SLC side supports

Bought because
a) It was my 60th Birthday in a months time
b) I got fed up hauling about 1/4 tone of Breva 1100 on a gravel drive
c) Wanted something I could get my feet on the floor

1st impressions ............... I LOVE IT

Bike 1 Bike 2

ZGULHU002HM000306 - Paul - Chillicothe (the armpit of Ohio) purchased 9/17/2020 2nd hand from Cadre Cycle in Cincinnati.
This is my first Guzzi. Why oh why did I waste 48 of my riding years without trying one. I love it. It suits me in so many ways.View attachment 20880

Hey and welcome !
We’re those tank stripes a factory paint job ?

Vin# ZGULHU001HM000068 - LARRY MALINOSKI - WIMAUMA, FLORIDA - 4-2021

Bought this used 2017 V9 Roamer at a dealer in Fort Meyers, Florida. They advertised it with two windshields, 2 seats, Moto Guzzi bags and factory rack. 9K miles and looked new so ...

AEA3CA0E 060A 43AD 8CC1 54FE71ECBA62 All Photos   1 of 1 15 36EEACE9 CEF1 4B17 A002 F02DCBF83DE9
Built the comfort seat up for my wife's comfort. That has not worked. She hates riding on this bike as even with this seat she is cramped and falls back under even moderate acceleration. She also does not like the suspension even after I took off a bunch of shock preload. I have an Epco and Becker long seat rack coming but it will take a month or more. With that rack and a decent bag for her to lean on, I am hoping to modify her adament distaste for this bike. She is spoiled after near 70,000 miles on the back of my Harley Fat Boy.

Bought this to take to the Moto Guzzi Rally in Virginia late June. My little V50 goose is too small for two-up running any distance. It sure has power but is way too cramped for me to ride for hours with her. This was to be the answer until yesterday. On a nice test ride one fork seal must have been blown out of its' seat and fast lunched oil everywhere. Glad a cop or fire department did not see us as we had 40 miles to get home. At each stop it looked like we were on fire.

She was miserable and I was upset, not at her or the bike, stuff has happened to me on motorcycle all over the world. I was upset that now she will NOT want to take this bike to the Moto Guzzi Rally, even if I can get it fixed. Guess I'm riding Harley to Moto Guzzi. Maybe next year.

What happened on the ride...

Imports   4 of 5 1 Imports   1 of 1 2 Just look at the flyscreen and imagine what we looked like behind it. Now down low my pants and lower jacket was flat out soaked through. Poor wife did not fare much better. Bike dripped and dripped, even pouring oil off the length of the new seat. The smoke of burning oil was awful and I am happy we did not have a tire issue as oil was truly everywhere.

Sure I will fix it. Someday a proper rear rack will come, a good bag behind it will help hold her up and life will go on. It's just that I doubt she will want to go on with this bike.

My initial impressions are quite positive solo. Great power, easily over 100 mph. torque to ride just in 5th gear, handles corners easily and with no unusual behavior. Actually, it is quite fast with surprisingly good handling. I was eager to ride it in the mountains. Now that is delayed quite a bit. It is good to have multiple motorcycles to choose from.

Oh well ... Life goes on until you're gone but the road goes on forever.

Back