• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

I'm the proud new owner of a 2009 Stelvio w/ 29,000 miles. After owning several BMW GS, including a GS 1250 Adventure, I was prepared to not like this bike on my test ride. The GS was way too tall and awkward and I never felt secure riding it. I'm an OK dirt off-road rider on dirt bikes but a couple days of falling and picking up the GS in California desert deep sand (and the $1000 or so replacement parts from damage) had me so done riding that bike off-road!

I'm 5'8, down from 5'9" of my youth! Jumping on the Stelvio less than 2 minutes into the ride-I fell in love with this bike.
The weight disappeared, loved the power, feel and balance-I totally felt I was "home"! Because it's a Guzzi.

PO had about every possible accessory and upgrade for this bike. 4 windshields, 2 sets luggage, Stuci billet foot pegs, Agostini exhaust, better driving/fog lights, and the rocker arm update performed by Pro Italia in Glendale, CA. Tires are dated 2014 Michelin that look like new, but I don't roll on old tires so awaiting new tires this week and I can start riding the bike. It's already 80's here in the desert and I look forward to putting some miles on the bike. Thanks for the warm welcome and the super tech forum.

Screen Shot 2021 01 16 at 80052 PM Screen Shot 2021 01 16 at 80104 PM Screen Shot 2021 01 16 at 80301 PM Screen Shot 2021 01 16 at 80241 PM Screen Shot 2021 01 16 at 80223 PM

Last edited:
I'm the proud new owner of a 2009 Stelvio w/ 29,000 miles. After owning several BMW GS, including a GS 1250 Adventure, I was prepared to not like this bike on my test ride.
Congrats and welcome to the GT Forum and Guzzi Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread.
Yes, as a previous GS owner (a long time ago now, though I have considerable seat time on all even to the latest), the Stelvio shines so far beyond the specs on paper over the GS, let alone the Guzzi hook. Glad to hear you're a convert now. Your Stelvio was linked to me for possible new owners dozens of times, so glad you got it. My shop is in Orange, so if I can be of any help showing you how well one can be made to run, book an appointment in via the SERVICE tab above. Hope to catch you on a SoCal Guzzi ride/event this year.

Greetings. Been a member since November. Just got this wonderful machine all dialed in and running like a champ thanks to Todd and the many contributors to this forum that provide technical and mechanical know how. ECU Flash, TPS reset, Throttle body sync, charcoal canister removal... THANK YOU, Everyone! Went for a ride today and it was AWESOME!
VIN#ZGULZU016DM112350 2013 Stelvio NTX DOP: April 7, 2020 11890 miles Now has 19130 miles.
Plans to ride the WA Backcountry Discovery Route in September. Littlemonster

Greetings. Been a member since November. Just got this wonderful machine all dialed in and running like a champ thanks to Todd and the many contributors to this forum that provide technical and mechanical know how. ECU Flash, TPS reset, Throttle body sync, charcoal canister removal... THANK YOU, Everyone! Went for a ride today and it was AWESOME!
VIN#ZGULZU016DM112350 2013 Stelvio NTX DOP: April 7, 2020 11890 miles Now has 19130 miles.
Nice Chris, congrats and thanks for posting. I say often that the Stelvio has to be one of their very best production models for standard daily use. I LOVE mine, and can't see ever replacing it unless they tick all of the same boxes with a new model down the road. Thrilled to be of help in you getting it sorted. Post often, and maybe catch you at one of my events here in SoCal one day soon. Until then... ENJOY.

Stelvios simply rock!

I will never sell mine because it's just way to wonderful a motorcycle for me.

Congratulation on your classic choice!

Picked up a 2015 Stelvio on the 6th of this month. brought it home and brought all the service up to date and adjusted the valves. So far it's doing everything very well and other than getting the seat built at Russell in November it's a keeper.
VIN#ZGULZU012FM200086
Thanks Ray, welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia (assuming this is your first, and certainly not your last, sorry). Enjoy!

Bonjour! My 2010 built but 2011 registered NTX - had it since last September, 78K kms ( 48.5K miles ) Perfect bike for the hills here in the Auvergne in France.
It's Vin ZGULZB008AMM1111708. Fairly standard, Denali D2's replacing the Hella lights, 4 pad front brake calipers and a MIVV exhaust.

QQB3ADpXRGWvO0jXvz5JkA

Funny how things turn out, but after posting on here and looking a bit closer at the thread, lo and behold the second post down on page 1 is full of photo's taken less than 60km away from where I live, and on a road I was only riding 10 days ago! Spooky :eek:

Hi all! New Moto Guzzi owner here. Picked up a 2014 Stelvio NTX over the weekend. Been riding for decades. Always admired the Moto Guzzi brand and its products. Coming off a Ducati Multistrada which I used for track days, commutes, and distance rides. Ready to give up 160 manic HP for something with lots of character. Only 100 miles in but already LOVE the bike. Thank you to all who posted content here since it helped me not only decide to make this purchase but also in making and planning some mods. Looking forward to a long relationship with this bike.

VIN: ZGULZU010EM200019

IMG 1145

Last edited:
Hi all! New Moto Guzzi owner here. Picked up a 2014 Stelvio NTX over the weekend. Been riding for decades. Always admired the Moto Guzzi brand and its products. Coming off a Ducati Multistrada which I used for track days, commutes, and distance rides. Ready to give up 160 manic HP for something with lots of character. Only 100 miles in but already LOVE the bike. Thank you to all who posted content here since it helped me not only decide to make this purchase but also in making and planning some mods. Looking forward to a long relationship with this bike.

VIN: ZGULZU010EM200019

Welcome and congratulations on a classic choice! There is absolutely nothing not to love on a Stelvio.

I recommend Jet Hot Coating the exhaust headers black (I covered this in the forum with pictures) and GTM’s fuel modifications in the STORE (also well covered) Best things I ever did!

https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/brake-lever-contacts-exhaust.21796/page-2#post-176082

https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gtm-ft-pc-v-at300-ecu-flash-tool

Last edited:
Finally committed. Decided in the rain this summer I would like some better wind protection, heated grips and I wanted it in a Stelvio. Notified of a new advertisement Sunday morning, was driving home on the unit Tuesday afternoon. I am the second owner, purchased with a little under 7000 km’s on it. I’ve already added another 600 km’s to it. Now what to do with the Breva 1100.

VIN: ZGULZU019GM200216

EC4CAABB 8F13 4F84 B99E 37A8F2DCF237

Finally committed. Decided in the rain this summer I would like some better wind protection, heated grips and I wanted it in a Stelvio. Notified of a new advertisement Sunday morning, was driving home on the unit Tuesday afternoon. I am the second owner, purchased with a little under 7000 km’s on it. I’ve already added another 600 km’s to it.
Congrats Brett. Something really special about these beasts. I always say their best bike to date. Enjoy. Appreciate the VIN# and related.

Hello everyone! Picked up a nice 2015 just shy over 6K on the odometer. I have been looking at adventure bikes for the past several years, with the Stelvio always on the list despite their rarity (i.e. compared to BMW GS or Japanese peers). I've already replaced the dreaded factory fog lights since they shorted out on only the second ride after purchase :D. Love the bike so far, but there is a nagging low idle issue. I'll post this issue in a different thread. Glad to be part of the group!

VIN: ZGULZU010FM200121 IMG 7388

Back