• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Welcome and congratulations on a classic choice! There is absolutely nothing not to love on a Stelvio.

I recommend Jet Hot Coating the exhaust headers black (I covered this in the forum with pictures) and GTM’s fuel modifications in the STORE (also well covered) Best things I ever did!

https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/brake-lever-contacts-exhaust.21796/page-2#post-176082

https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gtm-ft-pc-v-at300-ecu-flash-tool

Thanks - great suggestions. Reached out to Jet Hot today and got a quote. Thinking either the Platinum or Champagne color coat, or maybe flat black I'll do the fuel mods once I sell my Multistrada: I need a Windows based laptop since I and my friends/family all have Apple products.... then the PCV, etc. Good winter projects!

Hi everyone this is my first post here on Guzzitech i thought this would be a good place to start , with a pic of me and my 2009 NTX with a very small shaming only 10600 miles on the clock :blush:
Well not sure whats happened there i appear to be down under ???
Congrats and welcome. Love to get your VIN# and related for the first post of this thread.

I finally found my bill of sale for my 2012 Stelvio. The Vin is ZGULZU012CM112084 I bought it from AF1- Racing in Austin on July 21, 2012. I threw the blue bodywork on the year that came as a color choice. The original color was Burnt Orange.

Here's my 2013 NTX on the day it was delivered to me in Apr 2021 - note the broken mirror - thanks to the delivery truck service. Mirror fixed now of course, with the Euro-style turn signals in fairing retrofit. VIN: ZGULZU01XDM112352 13.5K mi then, now 17k and ready for more once Spring 2022 really breaks open here in RI.

IMG 3470

Here's my 2013 NTX on the day it was delivered to me in Apr 2021 - note the broken mirror - thanks to the delivery truck service.
Excellent, thanks for posting the info... and the delivery service did you a bit of a favor. Those stock mirrors are horrific.
Otherwise, you're going to love it. My most favorite production Guzzi to date. Enjoy and hope to see you here posting often!

Here's a pic of my "new to me" 2013 somewhere along the Blue Ridge Parkway.
I bought it in Feb. 2022 and the previous owner was kind enough to deliver it over to a nearby friend's garage for me. That was in Aliquippa, PA. I flew out to PIT last month after the weather improved and then rode it back home to Northwest Colorado. Spent 3+ weeks getting it back home as I rode a lot of twisties and sweepers, BRP from end to end, routed on backroads, followed "the good stuff" on the Butler Maps, toodled around, and visited friends/family along the way. Had tons of fun in the Appalachians and Ozarks! Put on about 3500 miles galavanting around on my way back home. The bike only had 5290 miles on it! I'm anticipating easily having the mileage doubled within my first few months of ownership. My last 400K miles were all put on BMWs, mostly R-Motor models. It's going to be fun to have something a little different to ride.

I'm in the process of "making it mine" with a taller windscreen, lower footpegs, taller saddle, highway pegs, louder horn, better rear facing lighting, figuring a way to raise and move rearward the OEM saddle by a few inches, etc. I'd like to eventually ditch the pillion seat and fab up some sort of rack that sorta makes a level platform across the tops of the Micatechs then hinge it and do some "trick storage" under that rack. Would also like to add a much lighter exhaust can (CF?) turn it downward, and and then have a toolbox on BOTH insides of the panniers. I'm also looking for a pair of cast wheels for road tires. And of course, I'm open to any & all real world farkle suggestions from the illuminati here on the site.
I'll update with VIN and other info at some point.
I'm very happy to have found this website with all the expertise, knowledge, & enthusiasm from the staff & members.
RD

EDIT: 05/21/2022 VIN: ZGULZU010DM112442
Thumbnail

Last edited:
Congratulations! You picked the best one in my opinion, but I’m definitely prejudiced. :D

Quick reply…Get the Owner’s Manual from DOWNLOADS and read it.

The seat blocks (rubbers under seat) are designed so that they can be reversed to change height and attitude of seat. Problem solved!

Other things…cast wheels = awesome. Check with Todd in STORE. Not sure if anymore available but he ‘s where I got mine.

I ceramic coated my exhaust and wrote about it. I used Jet Hot Coatings and they did an excellent job. Best thing I ever did for beautification and reduction of emitted heat.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Looks like a real Traveling Machine. Sounds like you bonded with it on the trip home ... have fun as you personalize it and make it yours.

Lannis

I`m from Kazakhstan, and this is my 2015 Stelvio NTX, with 30k KMs. ZGULZU013GM200129
It was imported from Canada in 2020.

I have made around 5k miles on it so far.
Issues i have encountered:
1) During the hard enduro run i have burnt my clutch, too much riding in the friction zone((.
2) Oil lines somewhere under the tank are loosing oil, so because of it, my started squicks at the start up.

I Have learned to make Wheelies on it, at 1, 2 and little 3rd gear.

But a Month ago i have got into an accident, i am ok, but Guzzi is hurt((( Currently in a process of recovery!!!

My insta @dakes2wheels

Photo 2022 08 08 14 27 30 IMG 50481 Moment3 GOPR3114 Moment P1100324 WhatsApp Image 2022 07 01 at 235854

Hello all!

After a Griso and Cali14 in California, I’ve picked up a 2014 Stelvio NTX with 12k miles in Indiana.

VIN# ZGULZU012EM200023

Eager to start commuting and wrenching on this beautiful machine! Todd’s ECU magic incoming…

5D5F65EF CC77 4CCC 9EF5 E0361F26C768

Thanks - great suggestions. Reached out to Jet Hot today and got a quote. Thinking either the Platinum or Champagne color coat, or maybe flat black I'll do the fuel mods once I sell my Multistrada: I need a Windows based laptop since I and my friends/family all have Apple products.... then the PCV, etc. Good winter projects!
Congratulations on your Stelvio. I bought one a couple years ago and absolutely love it. My pipes were coated with the champaign color, which I really like. The fuel mods all really made the bike ride and perform better. Help from this forum with all the knowledge and experience is invaluable. Welcome. Jim

IMG 7600
2017 7900miles on April 5,2023
VIN 200310 This is my third Stelvio (09+14) obviously I am a slow learner:) all stock, got some Hepco Becker Racks coming.

2017 7900miles on April 5,2023
VIN 200310 This is my third Stelvio (09+14) obviously I am a slow learne
Thanks for posting! If you have any other VIN# for the others you had, love to get that too. If you can review my data in the first post, and let me know if all is good, would be appreciated. Enjoy it. My favorite production Guzzi to date.

Thanks for posting! If you have any other VIN# for the others you had, love to get that too. If you can review my data in the first post, and let me know if all is good, would be appreciated. Enjoy it. My favorite production Guzzi to date.
Unfortunately I didn't keep the VINs of my other 2, reviewed looks good, live in Central Oregon area

Still figuring this forum out with time have, but hear she is. but in shop so some day will be in its natural environment again.

IMG 5314

Still figuring this forum out with time have, but hear she is
Thanks Mick, I moved your post and pic here. Hope you'll add your VIN# for the first post of this thread. Enjoy the Forum!

Back