• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Did anybody here buy that beautiful 2016 Norge in Indiana?

scottmastrocinque

GT Godfather!
GT di Razza Pura
Was wondering if somebody around here bought that beautiful white 2016 Norge 8V in Indiana recently.

I see it sold. It was a real peach!

Joe said he sold the Norge to somebody near Chicago and his 2016 Eldorado to a guy near Indianapolis. Lucky owners for sure!

E1301064 B3AF 4A7D 9741 6F2FA3B44DCF BEFBD6B2 F117 48A4 A39E 102E3534C038 40613C4F F059 4B98 A44B E35BB53BDB31 D7A9A5A3 42D7 47A5 B3C8 6DAAE0C12F10 794A682F C491 4887 9EA2 0D67FA8AB231

My God man show some restraint - you aren't thinking about getting ANOTHER bike - you'd have a set of Norge Bookends !!
How many can you ride at one time... and there are only so many nice riding days a week / season ?
( or maybe I'm just jealous that I can't bring myself to buy just one more :rofl: )

Always looking for riding buddies in the vicinity of Ohio! We odd-ball Guzzisti have to stick together!

Besides, I figured I might make the dash to your neck of the world in the spring and try and woo and convince you to show me the joys of Canada and Ontario/Quebec riding! Looks lovely where you are!

Been dying to go to Quebec all my life. My first French teacher, Madame Jacqueline Gervais was Québécois! I adored her. She didn't have a pretentious bone in her body.

Last edited:
My God man show some restraint - you aren't thinking about getting ANOTHER bike - you'd have a set of Norge Bookends !!
How many can you ride at one time... and there are only so many nice riding days a week / season ?
( or maybe I'm just jealous that I can't bring myself to buy just one more :rofl: )
I have to delete this post so my wife does not read it!! Matter of fact I have never heard this said by another rider. Quick, find yourself a shrink! :D

I have to delete this post so my wife does not read it!! Matter of fact I have never heard this said by another rider. Quick, find yourself a shrink! :D

Man have you seen his signature Block :
  • 2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX
  • 2009 Moto Guzzi California Vintage
  • 2008 Moto Guzzi Breva 1200 Sport
  • 2007 Moto Guzzi Norge 1200
  • 1997 Moto Guzzi V10 Centauro
  • 2009 Piaggio MP3 400 ie
  • 2007 Piaggio X9 Evoluzione
  • 2017 Ural Gear Up 2WD
He has 8 that’s more than one a day per week !!!
And to get a second version of one he already has :blush:

I’m finding it VERY difficult to avoid buying a third one... but sometimes I’m too Practical - I can’t decide on what it’s Role would be, ( as part of my own justification) there would not be any *Task* the other two would not be “Up to “
So why do I Need another, I just want a totally impractical Cafe style bike :think:

What you don't realize is how little I spent to buy everything but my Stelvio and my Ural. Those are the only bikes I bought brand new. Everything else was less than about 5k miles used that I bought for cheap cheap cheap. I just sit and wait patiently. and they float right on by my computer screen, and then I grab them.

The main thing stopping me from loading up on bikes is the cost of plates in Quebec, $691.28 per bike. I have my eye on an Aprilia Tuono 1100 and an MV Agusta Turismo Veloce Lusso. The V100 Mandello for 2023.
You can only ride one at a time. When I bought my Norge, my '82 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk was ridden less and less. I found that some days I was riding it just to justify the cost of the plate, which is wrong. I ending up selling it rather than have it sit mostly unused. If I rode it only ten times that would be $70 per ride not counting gas and insurance.
I also sold my Yamaha YZ250 2 stroke because I wasn't riding it enough. The off road plate was cheap but the bike was sitting idle just itching to rip.

Scott - I hope you realize that I’m just kidding around,
If I could justify it to myself, I might have a few more.
( they take up WAY less space than a couple of cars :) )

Like Raven said, the cost of having each on the road is one thing, but riding them is the other.
I really enjoy gravel roads and trails so the two I have are easily justified, but I can’t quite talk myself into getting a second “road bikes”

Oh Woe is me :worried:

Man have you seen his signature Block :
  • 2012 Moto Guzzi Stelvio NTX
  • 2009 Moto Guzzi California Vintage
  • 2008 Moto Guzzi Breva 1200 Sport
  • 2007 Moto Guzzi Norge 1200
  • 1997 Moto Guzzi V10 Centauro
  • 2009 Piaggio MP3 400 ie
  • 2007 Piaggio X9 Evoluzione
  • 2017 Ural Gear Up 2WD
He has 8 that’s more than one a day per week !!!
And to get a second version of one he already has :blush:

I’m finding it VERY difficult to avoid buying a third one... but sometimes I’m too Practical - I can’t decide on what it’s Role would be, ( as part of my own justification) there would not be any *Task* the other two would not be “Up to “
So why do I Need another, I just want a totally impractical Cafe style bike :think:
Totally impractical? That would be my XB-12 Buell. I call it my "garage pet", and after 6 summers it still fascinates me. If it does not fit in a back-pack, you can't bring it, but it sure puts a smile on my face! And the rides always drive home the full, allround competence of my 2 MGs.

Believe me, I understand. When I moved from California 18 years ago, I owned 23 motorcycles and the average annual registration at that time was $186 - $224 each.

I owned an M2 Cyclone. Absolutely loved it. Great handler, peppy, quick and always loads of fun. Another motorcycle I wish I hadn’t sold.

I thought the Ulysses was awesome too.

EAC08CC1 9BAB 4A43 AE3F 8C093688BF17

Found it.

Motorworks Chicago bought it and is trying to flip it for a ridiculous markup of many thousands more than they paid for it.

Wow…

9483770D 5E66 4310 B6F7 61A03901A5DC

That really annoys me, someone maybe trying to liquidate the belongings of a person that passed away.
An opertunist picks it up just to make a buck ... and asking wackey money !

I’m all for making a profit, but I know the man who sold this bike and what it sold for because I almost bought it myself and I was hoping that it went to a great new rider here. Hopefully soon.

It’s just a shame to me that the price rose by nearly $4,000 literally overnight.

I just saw a new Bronco sell for 30K over list price with a few hundred miles on it on BaT. Supply, demand, perceived value, what someone is willing to pay all come into account.
12.3K for a used Norge is a very high price to expect in a world of 10K new motorcycles with full warranty. I think the seller will own the bike for quite a while at that price.
I've been watching a new 2016 MV Agusta Turismo Veloce at a local dealer drop in price for well over a year now. It's down to 14K from an MSRP of close to 25K CAD. I almost bought it but they are offering no warranty. The closest MV dealer (Guzzi too) is about 200 km away. I can get a 2021 in Nevada for a couple of thousand more with full warranty.

Last edited:
Back