• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re: Stelvio out and about pics here...

here's a pic of mine at invergarry taken about two weeks ago, on the way to the Kyle of Lochalsh. Two days of motorcycle heaven on dry roads, then two days of heavy rain and gale force winds, typical Scotland really :)

Attachments

• scotland094.jpg
    scotland094.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,176

Another great weekend in the hills on the Stelvio :mrgreen:
My son wanted to try out his cam, not as successful as he'd hoped but a couple of viewable clips, if you think I'm being a bit tame on the clips, I am! Not the best place to have a 6ft 3inch pillion moving around with a cam :woohoo:

[youtube]Le9kG2cUSj4[/youtube]

[youtube]42HpNTIDnzo[/youtube]

Bavarian said:
Here my Stelvio with survival kit:

Shopping.jpg

cu
bavarian

My type of medicine I'll be calling YOU when I'm sick ;)

Couple of questions...
What type of screen extender is that?
Does it work for you?

I think I could have done that. Maybe a foot deep with who knows what hidden under the water on the far side.

Attachments

• Untitled 1.jpg
    Untitled 1.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 1,090

Wayne Orwig said:
I think I could have done that. Maybe a foot deep with who knows what hidden under the water on the far side.

Wayne, that's why they call it an "Adventure Bike". :roll: :roll:

kwn306 said:
Wayne Orwig said:

Wayne, that's why they call it an "Adventure Bike". :roll: :roll:

But if it had gone over in the water, I would be calling it the 'Titanic'. :lol:

This past weekends mountain top ride.

Attachments

• IMAG0085.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,477

On my own at 5000ft (went up to 6000ft), temp 5c, visibility around 75m/yards and I'm enjoying myself.... :p
5000ft%205c%2075%20m%20visibility%201.jpg

5000ft%205c%2075m%20visibility%202.jpg

Am I mad? :?:

I only ask as a mate who called me told me I am and that I've lost the plot :silly: :blink:

Great pic's. Only wish my legs were longer to be able to get my feet to touch the ground safely, to be able to own a Stelvio :(

Hi Bluntly,

it's a PUIG 4639W,

appr. 70 €:

http://www.Puig.tv

PuigRear.jpg

it works fine!

it makes the trip much quieter as before (helmet: Schuberth C2)

up to 225 km/h no problem

You can test the noise-reduction, while holding your hand on top of the windschield,
pretty much the same

cu
bavarian

Here's an original picture from an interesting Summer. Haven't seen another one like it.
fbc

Attachments

• DSCF1090.JPG
    DSCF1090.JPG
    639 KB · Views: 1,206

This one's from a better day.
fbc

Attachments

• DSCF0516.JPG
    DSCF0516.JPG
    657.6 KB · Views: 1,203

fbc, I like the second one much better :lol: I had to embarass my poor girl by using my truck for transport to the shop this last service as my ride back home had begged off. I bought her some nice hand guards, a new can of polish and she was glowing after I'd rubbed her all over with a nice soft cloth. She forgave me and we then went riding in the rain and got all wet and dirty together :roll: :eek: :mrgreen:

FrostBittenCanadian said:
Here's an original picture from an interesting Summer. Haven't seen another one like it.
fbc

Frosty,

Is that back when you were having issues with your beast ? I am glad you finally got them all sorted out. She still runnin good?

It wasn't running good that week kwn! After getting the Bizarro ECU failure sorted out it ran very well for another 2400km before being put to bed for the winter.
FBC

You'll bond with her in the end, whether you share the same bed or not ;)

Just some summer-pics.

Louis

Attachments

• tno4wscq.jpg
    tno4wscq.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,307
  • P7300033.JPG
    P7300033.JPG
    589.1 KB · Views: 1,307
  • P7300034.JPG
    P7300034.JPG
    626.8 KB · Views: 1,307
  • IMG_1357.jpg
    IMG_1357.jpg
    868.8 KB · Views: 1,307
  • IMG_1358.jpg
    IMG_1358.jpg
    708 KB · Views: 1,307

Fields of Stelvios. What a beautiful sight! :D

Thanks for posting!

Bruce

The little Stelvio meeting, Paul told about was in The Netherlands on april 10th 2010.
Meeting was held at the place of Peer Janssen his private Moto Guzzi Musuem.
http://www.guzzipalace.nl
We got 10 Stelvio's together (7 Dutch and 3 German riders)
It was a very nice day with lot of drinks and good food.

More pics you will find here.
http://picasaweb.google.nl/Wunburranl/S ... April2010#

Ciao........Louis

Attachments

• P1000422.jpg
    P1000422.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 1,168
Back