• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Registry & Picture thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

2014 V7 Special, purchased in April 2014. VIN - ZGULWUA1XEM200021. Cam Conklin, Ocean County, NJ.

Wow Cam, that looks great, you would not happen to have video of how those pipes sound? my wife wants new pipes for her 13 stone this winter, but does not want to be piss off the world loud,

Also the luggage, that looks great as well, where did it and the attachment for them come from?

A couple of updated pics. I want to eventually get black Mistral slip-ons and put black header wrap on to complete Operation Blackout.

i-NPVZG6L-L.jpg

i-74THVW4-L.jpg

i-jNgqXjs-L.jpg

Wow Cam, that looks great, you would not happen to have video of how those pipes sound? my wife wants new pipes for her 13 stone this winter, but does not want to be piss off the world loud, Also the luggage, that looks great as well, where did it and the attachment for them come from?

Thanks. No video, but search You Tube for Agostini stainless pipes on a V7 and you should get several. I kept the DB killers in mine, and the sound is awesome - deep and throaty. Definitely louder with the DB killers removed. Gotta be half the weight of stockers.

Bags are Hepco Becker "Straykers" mounted on their minimalist "C-Bow" system; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/strayker-23-side-case-set-23-liter-for-c-bow/ -- I think they're only 27 liter, but "work" on the bike.

I've since added these "injector covers", and they disappear on the bike.
af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=61196

Picked up my V7 Special in July in Los Angeles, CA
Congrats and welcome to the GT Famiglia, and congrats on the V7 purchase. Love to get your info for the first post of this thread. Also, check in on the Southwest section here, and perhaps join us for a ride.

A couple of updated pics. I want to eventually get black Mistral slip-ons and put black header wrap on to complete Operation Blackout.

You might also checkout AF1 for their 'black' turn signal lenses. I put a set on the back of my bike to help the signals blend in with the panniers. An inexpensive way to move your project forward.

I picked up my 2013 Stone back in August and have put about 1,000 miles on so far. I love it.

Mods so far:
Brembo RCS15 Master Cylinder
Matching Brembo Clutch lever and perch from Harris
Sato Racing Rearsets
Baak Fender eliminator
LCL Bars
Joker Machine mirrors

I plan to get the 2:1 Exhaust at some point and upgrade the suspension.

VIN: ZGULWU003DM200031

Attachments

• DSC_0581.JPG
    DSC_0581.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0579.jpg
    DSC_0579.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 55
Image Image Image I got my 2010 V7 cafe in 2012. Reason I bought it was I had a Harris half fairing and needed a bike. The V7 showed up and they just seemed right for each other. Had ridden the bike before and loved it, price was right too.
Rode it 2012 and releaved bike from unneccesary parts, grab rails, big indicators etc. I had the fairing fit and made many other monds 2013 and then ran of the road. Both me and the bike got out with roadrash, kept riding it throughout the season.

Then decided to go all in.
Mods.
From front to rear:
Custom paint job
Short front fender from V7 Racer
Harris half fairing
Brembo round PS 12 brake cylinder and leaver & clutch lever from older bike. Works just as good as the mordern PS 13 but looks good.
Dellorto choke leaver
Moto Guzzi pill box light&horn switch, works over an extra relay. Big plastic ugly controls in bin as they had rash.
Moto Guzzi tank badges from V50
Finned exhaust collars from V50
Side cover decals from V7 loop frame
Valve covers from V50, glass blasted
Rear sets from V7 Racer
Seat from Corsa Italiana
Belly pan from Breva
Rear shocks from Öhlins
Rear fender exchanged for original front fender
CVV taillight and plate holder from older Guzzi, blasted and painted
Rear tire down to 120 width but slightly higher profile
Magni silencers

Probably forgot one or two things....

Have had loads of fun on this bike. Love how it corners. Sound from Magnis is terriffic. Stuck with a charging problem at the moment, sucks but will be fixed.
Got me a V50 with four valve heads by accident as the next project (used as donor for some parts on this bike), heaven knows when that will be on the road.

Last edited:
Hello All, I'm new to the forum here and am the proud owner of a new Moto Guzzi V7 Stone! Inspired by the other postings on this forum, look forward to customizing it to "make it mine"
Congrats and welcome to the Forum and Famiglia. Love to get your VIN# and info for he first post of this thread when you have a moment. Post again often.

ADAM, love your bike, very nicely done! Where/how did you find the Magni pipes?
Updated the original post with some pictures snapped with my phone today.
Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I'm really happy, I put in a lot of work to find all the right look and parts to match that.
A lot of credit goes to Adam Nestor who lay down the paint job and did most of the assembly job after the crash. He is definately a world class bike builder/mechanic. I felt really safe turning over the bike to him. I've built 4 café racers before this and having his help on this saved me months of buildtime and made it possible to set the standards higher.

Magni pipes are from Magni in Italy. I can only recomend them. The roar of this bike goes from a base thump at 800 revs idle (know this is supposedly bad for bike but it changes the character to the better) and to a noice that big block Guzzis envy.

Back