• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Well by the spring you can add me to that to make 5. I went to FBF but Ron already picked up his bike and only got to see the 2014 again. So with time to spare and a nice riding day, I headed up to EuroSports in Coopersburg. Got to see the 2015 in the flesh and looks awesome. Also got to test ride the Touno and as fun as it is, I'm just getting to old for bikes like that. So hopefully come April I'll be picking one up myself from either of the dealers.

Well by the spring you can add me to that to make 5. I went to FBF but Ron already picked up his bike and only got to see the 2014 again. So with time to spare and a nice riding day, I headed up to EuroSports in Coopersburg. Got to see the 2015 in the flesh and looks awesome. Also got to test ride the Touno and as fun as it is, I'm just getting to old for bikes like that. So hopefully come April I'll be picking one up myself from either of the dealers.

I bought my Griso from Eurosports and a friend of mine bought a Tuono there; I obviously made the better choice because he has since sold the Tuono in favor of a more grown-up bike (BMW GS1200). I've always been happy with their sales and service, but haven't been there for a while. Let us know if you get your Griso in the spring. At that point I think we'd be compelled to organize the all Griso ride.

I'm planning to attend this Sunday's Gaggle of Guzzis ride in PA... for sure I will bring the electric gear!

v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=18785

Didn't make the Gaggle ride, but I did make it to the monthly Bikes and Breakfast ride in Palisades, New York...if you can't tell from my eyes, I'm grinning like an idiot under my helmet! Marc griso 110914

Hi,

it's more than a year ago, I posted my last pictures of my G12 here.
So it's time again...
Sinds that last picture in Oktober 2013, my G12 has changed a bit (again...).
14403358412_abf57b22c5_c.jpg

My G12 after his latest facelift...
His facelift had to happen, he wanted to look better.
I customized the whole exhaust system, moving the (for me) ugly a-symmetrical headers,
replacing them for a symmetrical system from a Stelvio.
I changed its midpipe to fit my Mistral High Rise Carbon silencer.
The ugly oil cooler lump on the right had to disappear also, the cooler had to move to the central front.

The second is I wanted to have some parts in carbon or carbonlook.
Real special made carbon parts are much to expensive, so it had to become carbonlook.
A little company made the carbonlook by h2o dipping.
This is a way where a kind of foil is located on top of the water and by dragging the product in a certain way through the water, the foil is getting onto the product.
After that he sprayed a Tri-colore on the fly screen.
14218074868_9afbbbea3d_c.jpg

14424861083_05bef6b4c7_c.jpg

14401324401_952de52340_c.jpg

Coming winter, the inside is getting my attention.
I want to change my camshaft to roller tappets, before the flat tappets are going to brake down.
My engine is still very clean inside and in perfect condition.
I want it to stay that way...

Ad B

This was - new'ish'...
NicGriso jpeg lge

Now this at 70 000kms: PCV, open airbox, high flow air filter, dyno, LED indicators, GPR exhaust, pillion seat cover and now clip-ons... 20141130 1020072

for the registry: Griso 8V SE 2014 VIN: ZGULSU026EM200166
John Atwell Katy, Texas

I need to get a picture with the bike soon. so this is a solo bike picture but it has a fairing so it's not quite the same as all others.

IMG 1063

for the registry: Griso 8V SE 2014 VIN: ZGULSU026EM200166
John Atwell Katy, Texas - I need to get a picture with the bike soon.
Congrats John, and thanks for posting! Welcome to the Forum and Famiglia and community here. Can you also post or send me the Date of Purchase?

Hello My Name is Paul and I live in Middle TN. This past march I was lucky enough to snatch up my dream bike, a 2012 Griso 8V SE in Tenni Green (VIN#ZGULSU029CM111401) from Sloan's in Murfreesboro, TN. I'm it's second owner and I plan on keeping this bike until the end of time. I really could not be happier.

Paul and I live in Middle TN. This past march I was lucky enough to snatch up my dream bike, a 2012 Griso 8V SE in Tenni Green (VIN#ZGULSU029CM111401) from Sloan's in Murfreesboro, TN
They are a classic Paul, congrats! Thanks for posting the info, and welcome to the Forum and GT Famiglia!

Congrats John, and thanks for posting! Welcome to the Forum and Famiglia and community here. Can you also post or send me the Date of Purchase?
Hi Todd,
Purchase date was May 1, 2014 - from MPH Cycles (Mike Haven) here in Houston.

Here are a few photos of my 2013 Griso 8V SE on one of our last rides last fall on our Cleveland MetroParks Valley Parkway. Soon after the weather turned cold and the bikes have sat garaged ever since. We are counting down the days to spring now. I purchased the Griso used in mid-July 2014 from the previous owner in Columbus, OH. This bike has proven to be 10 times more fun than my previous heavy cruiser, a Triumph Thunderbird 1600. I have plans to put my own stamp on the Griso, including a new exhaust canister or maybe a complete custom 2 into 2 SS exhaust, and a windscreen. Eventually I want to install the GT ECU kit to get it to run stronger.

Attachments

• IMG_0072.JPG
    IMG_0072.JPG
    230.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0438.jpg
    IMG_0438.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 72
Here are a few photos of my 2013 Griso 8V SE
Beauty. Thanks for the post GG. Do I have your info for the first post of the Registry, or is the previous owner? Send to me direct or post below. Happy to be of help with the exhaust and fueling.

I thought I'd do an update showing a few of the Guzztech items I've installed, including tail tidy, oil radiator grill and Givi fly screen. All neat stuff, and I particularly like this Givi. I'm still debating what to do with it, whether to paint it ($$$ to match the red of the tank), or maybe just matte finish it, perhaps with a simple graphic on it, maybe another Moto Guzzi decal. The gloss black looks good, but it's maybe too different from the satin/matte black on the other body pieces. By the way, everything went on real easy with zero problems in installation. Thanks, Todd! Griso with TT and Givi 2 Griso with TT and Givi 4

I thought I'd do an update showing a few of the Guzztech items I've installed, including tail tidy, oil radiator grill and Givi fly screen. All neat stuff... Thanks, Todd!
Well thanks back to you Ron. I was on the fence about the red, but it sure does look great! Congrats!

Bought it home last Saturday, fortunately the weather cleared well enough after Fridays snowstorm to give some dry roads to drive it home. Since then I've been out of town but came home to find my new oil cooler cover and my Dart Flyscreen awaiting for me. Have to post some updated pics. Oh yea and just ordered the Givi tanklock adapter from Todd, so I'll be able to mount that as well. Now all it has to do is warm up and become spring.

Just purchased Friday. Weather has been bad but planning a 120-150 mile ride tomorrow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 29
Back