• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Garage Pictures

PilotJet

Tuned and Synch'ed
GT Contributor
Hey All. I saw a thread like this a little while ago on another site and thought it would be kind of neat to see pictures of other peoples garages. Mine is getting too full and I'm in need of more space. Every time I think of getting rid of something, I get a knot in my stomach. I'd rather build another garage than get rid of my old bikes! Garage1

Ok. I feel guilty. I live in a 1,000 sq.ft. house but I have a 1,700 sq.ft. garage. It was 27'x33' when I bought the house but I put a 30' extension on the back. I just wish it had higher ceilings. The CBX, Nighthawk and TS185 are not mine. A friend stores his here for the winter. The Mini lives in the back till the salt is gone. Like tomorrow.

This is the right side of the back section.
2016 03 21 garage back right

This is the front section from the back. The garage door is 20' wide.
2016 03 21 garage front from back

Here is the front half looking back. Notice the Norge is being prepped for a season of riding.
2016 03 21 garage front

This is the back section left side. It is out of order because somehow it went in twice and I had to delete it and then reinsert it.
2016 03 21 garage back left

Now I'm jealous. Of course I could never do the hardwood floor as when I spill oil I just toss on the oil dry and don'y worry about it. Las oil change on my truck made the Exxon Valdez jealous.

I want to find someone like you, ready to sell, when I am ready to buy. ;)

If all goes according to plan -- yes, I know, what does? :think: -- I won't "sell" until toe-tag time. ;)

Another Marylander is coming to the Moto Grappa today to demo my Griso in hopes of finding one ... and assist in reassembling my nekkid Norge. Come on out and kibbitz. :)

OBTW, abbienormal, we, too, have a Mini:

IMG_20130218_144509_857.jpg

A man of good taste. I like the white and the trimmed seats. I am not a fan of my seats even though they are the leather ones. Mine is an older 2005 JCW Convertible. Yours also appears to have the wind blocker which mine is missing and needs.

I'm enjoying seeing sheds, mines a bit messy , but if size matters i have 9m x 7.5m thats about 750 sq ft so google tells me , buts its full .
I'm not that clever with computers so hopefully one day can send pics. Currently have Breva 1100 with barrels off , now have all parts to hand to get it going again ! Thanks Harpers! have to push one bike out to work on t'other !
Dave

This is a bad picture of my last shop 30x48 when I was moving from Idaho to Florida. The house before this one I had a nice 40x42x14 shop I'd love to duplicate. My house in Florida has a nice horse barn, but I am suffering with an oversized 2 car garage until I build a dedicated shop. I will downsize from past shops and perhaps go to a 30x30. Have had too many other big projects at the house like a 10K solar grid tying up resources. This shop had lighting enough to give you a tan. It is messy because I was packing. IMG 4540

Hey All. I saw a thread like this a little while ago on another site and thought it would be kind of neat to see pictures of other peoples garages. Mine is getting too full and I'm in need of more space. Every time I think of getting rid of something, I get a knot in my stomach. I'd rather build another garage than get rid of my old bikes!View attachment 9095

Hallo
your garage is very very full of motocycles....very very good. Bat naw you can buy anader Guzzi...o yes!!

Here's a shot of Da Shop in Saratoga, Ca.
My buddy Glen grew up on this property. He used to build midget racers and Bonneville Lakesters here. After he passed away, the estate lets me use it. A real privilege.

Da%20Shop%20sm_zpslkaycgcg.jpg

It is next to Los Gatos creek. In the past the creek has swept away cars... never to be found again.

I make parts here, and the new Bonneville Laydown bike is being born here as well.

Alex

Back