• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Yep! Vespa of Sudbury -- Cory Nero. I got my V7 Special from him last year and the Stelvio a couple weeks back. This time I flew in (from Toronto) and rode back -- amazing bike and ride. Now it's been a problem to ride back the V7 as the Stelvio is so much more confortable, and warm. :)

Thought the background look familiar. I am originally from Sudbury so know what the ride back is like. You picked the right bike for it. No snow there yet but any day now. Enjoy the ride.

Stelvio NTX ABS '09 Reg VIN# ZGULZB0059M111211
DOP ~ 18th Sep 15

No pictures of it at the moment, not had an awful lot of use yet . . .

I realized my first post didn't have a picture nor my vin number so here they are:

VIN: ZGULZU010DM112666 The devil made me buy it :D

medium.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Jerry. Seems there's a digit missing between the 1 and D on your VIN. Check it for me?
You were right,it has been updated. man I am having the hardest time with this vin, I entered it wrong on my insurance, that was fun getting it straight between state of GA and insurance.

Damn good find, I saw someone posted what they were asking for the bike. A lot better deal than the 2013 new I bought in Sept.

You will love the bike I am sure and I love the blue color, congratulations

Damn good find, I saw someone posted what they were asking for the bike. A lot better deal than the 2013 new I bought in Sept.

You will love the bike I am sure and I love the blue color, congratulations
Yeah, at that price it was hard to justify not buying it. And right there's the irony: it's disheartening to see that dealers have to do such deep discounting to move such a great bike off their floors. But I sure am thankful that they did..!

Note about AF1 Racing: Absolutely outstanding purchase experience. Living in Tucson, I had to do the deal by phone and email. That's always a bit nerve-racking, but James Elkins (who actually works out of their New Braunfels, TX shop) made the transaction about as painless as I could possibly hope for. Most appreciated is their follow-up which has been incredible. I'll definitely continue to do business with these guys.

Well, 5 years of lurking on this site and I finally get there. Doing a fly-n-ride to pick her up from AF1 Racing in Austin, TX next week. Looking forward to the nice, long break-in ride back to Tucson.

2015 Stelvio NTX
VIN: ZGULZU019FM200117
DOP: 11/05/2015

2015%20MG%20Stelvio_05.jpg

Sock, Congrats on your new Stelvio. The blue looks damn sharp! Owning an Aprilia Futura now for 11yrs , I've ordered everything I ever needed from AF1. Met them at their first open house. Great bunch of guys. Glad they picked up Guzzi. I too am thinking about a Stelvio. I bet the crew at AF1 did a great job on the setup. Looking forward to your ride report. Again congrats on a great lookin ride. JohnB

Yeah, at that price it was hard to justify not buying it. And right there's the irony: it's disheartening to see that dealers have to do such deep discounting to move such a great bike off their floors. But I sure am thankful that they did..!

Note about AF1 Racing: Absolutely outstanding purchase experience. Living in Tucson, I had to do the deal by phone and email. That's always a bit nerve-racking, but James Elkins (who actually works out of their New Braunfels, TX shop) made the transaction about as painless as I could possibly hope for. Most appreciated is their follow-up which has been incredible. I'll definitely continue to do business with these guys.

I hope I can find a deal like that next fall .

Hello,

By way of introduction:

Paolo La Vita
Toronto, Ontario
Canada

Just picked this up back in September as a new, non-current 2013, dealer demo with only 628 km on the clock (the last few kilometres put on by myself during ride pictured below).

Wanted a Guzzi again (I owned a '79 SP1000 years ago) and the end of season deals Moto Guzzi Canada offered were too good to resist.

Bike currently sitting in winter storage at dealer in Guelph waiting for me to pick up sometime late March or early April 2016!

Date of Purchase: September 26th, 2015
2013 Stelvio NTX 1200
VIN# ZGULZU016DM112302

IMG 0297

Hello, By way of introduction: Paolo La Vita, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Just picked this up back in September as a new, non-current 2013
Well congrats and welcome back to the Guzzi Famiglia, and welcome to the GT Forum. Thanks for posting the info. I bet it's going to be a long Winter in anticipation. You're going to love it. Post often.

Back