• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio REGISTRY & Pics thread -- ADD YOUR BIKE

Re:Stelvio out and about pics here...

You know, Gilles, you should stop flirting with scooter-girls, real biker chicks are much more fun ;) :silly:

Nomad I said it in the other post but Corrèze is absolutely wonderful and surely the biker's heaven (when it's not raining of course!)
I was not too far from you when you took those pics!!!
Got to find a not too expensive trailer to bring my Stelvio there...

RJVB,

the scooter was an antic Guzzi model. I could not resist. And this day, she told me she has 3 Guzzis in her garage. I believed her. Who can't believe her?

You're not talking about the white scooter in the picture, are you?!

Yes the white one. This is the "1957 Vafanculo model", jajajajajaja

Corrèze is a very nice place. Very similar is the Lot and the Dordogne. I am from Lot, these three departments are biker's heaven. I suggest you all the frontier of France with Spain along the moutain Pyrenées from Perpignan to Biarritz. The second biker's heaven. Best season for these trips, may to october. For north european riders all season is good!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :huh: :blush: :silly:

I put together a covered bridge tour for the state of Georgia this year.

I finally got around to finding a couple of them.

StelvioBridge%201.jpg

StelvioBridge%202.jpg

StelvioBridge%203.jpg

StelvioBridge%204.jpg

StelvioBridge%205.jpg

Re:Failed to Upload, sorry

Stelvio Obsessed wrote:
Re:Failed to Upload, sorry
Send pics to me direct e-mail to; Todd at GuzziTech.com, and I'll handle them for you.

OK Wayne, I can't resist anymore, especially now that you have a red motorcycle. You have to either paint those yellow helmets or get another color. Has anyone told you that your headgear clashes with that new Stelvio? :lol:

Muley wrote:
OK Wayne, I can't resist anymore, especially now that you have a red motorcycle. You have to either paint those yellow helmets or get another color. Has anyone told you that your headgear clashes with that new Stelvio? :lol:

Sometime you are off of that HD&M EV, turn around and look at it.

Enough said.... :lol:

Hey, maybe we could swap helmets. My white one would go well with your Stelvio, and I believe your's is just about the same shade of yellow on my EV. They say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. B)

I expect Bill to step in any minute with a diatribe on the beauty of our HDM bikes.

Actually, it's good that I ride on the EV rather than having to look at it much. Moto Guzzi designers picked out that color combination, obviously after three too many glasses of wine. I guess only Vicki has to look at that yellow helmet:silly:

Hmmm, can't recall ever having seen one here — are you sure the design wasn't made specifically with the idea to please the American customer? :silly:

Wayne Orwig wrote:
Wife keeps saying I've gone too far.
toofar.jpg

Not far enough:silly: :blink:

What type of mileage are you getting 2 up?

How does the GIVI windshield work out, any head buffetting on the passenger?

kwn306 wrote:

How does the GIVI windshield work out, any head buffetting on the passenger?[/quote]

Mileage has been a disappointment so far. But I am used to it with air cooled bikes. It is directly related to the outdoor temp. In cold weather, commuting to work, I am lucky to get 30MPG. In warm weather, when I usually ride two up, I have been getting about 38MPG.
That is based on the internal computer, which I have yet to get a chance to verify.
Hopefully with a few more break in miles and warmer weather, it will get better.

The Givi shield is fine. I get an odd 'buzz' type buffeting at about 45 MPH, but it is fine much below or above that. Wife hasn't complained.

Wayne Orwig wrote:
kwn306 wrote:

How does the GIVI windshield work out, any head buffetting on the passenger?

Mileage has been a disappointment so far. But I am used to it with air cooled bikes. It is directly related to the outdoor temp. In cold weather, commuting to work, I am lucky to get 30MPG. In warm weather, when I usually ride two up, I have been getting about 38MPG.
That is based on the internal computer, which I have yet to get a chance to verify.
Hopefully with a few more break in miles and warmer weather, it will get better.

The Givi shield is fine. I get an odd 'buzz' type buffeting at about 45 MPH, but it is fine much below or above that. Wife hasn't complained.[/quote]

Damn, that's worse mileage than I got on my 06 Ultra Classic that I just got rid of to purchase the Stelvio. :woohoo: :blush: :S :side: :angry:

Is there anyway to increase the fuel mileage in the cold weather? Cover up part of the oil cooler to warm the engine up? I wonder why there is such a drastic swing in the fuel consumption? Most of the fellows in Eroupe are reporting high 30's to low 40's.

Back