• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Stelvio Headlights

vrybl

Just got it firing!
My low beam and high beam are not working, however high beam flash is working fine on the left side light (looking at the bike from the front). Parking all 4 lights are working fine. Can someone tell me which side(s) should light up for low beam and for high beam.

Cheers,

Vlad.

#30 amp fuse blown? I had the similar symptoms just the other day modding my Aux lights with a inline fuse. Had the polarity wrong and I heard the fuse blow..

Also, just to be sure. You know that they only light after the motor is running. Without the motor running, only the passing light switch flashes them.

duh! on my part..... the motor running caveat. Now it makes sense, much thanks.

I just ran into the same thing except the 30 amp fuse blows while riding. I tried to follow the wiring diagram to figure out what is on that circuit but the specifics leave a lot to be desired.

Your Auxilliary fog lights are most likely the main culprit. That 30 amp fuse feeds the lighting relay, aux lamp relay and the high beam relay. It also feeds the exciter on the generator through the lighting relay. If the fuse is blown, you are also not generating and power to charge your battery. Just turn off the auxiliary lights and see if the problem goes away. If not, you have a short in the lighting system somewhere. My bet is on the aux lights (assuming you have them). Either in the housing (most likely) or in the wiring to them along the crash bars.

My low beam and high beam are not working, however high beam flash is working fine on the left side light (looking at the bike from the front). Parking all 4 lights are working fine. Can someone tell me which side(s) should light up for low beam and for high beam.

Cheers,

Vlad.
Hi. There is a fuse in the front steering head fuse box that controls the headlights, horn,brake light fog lights and alternator feed circuits. It is the forwardmost 10 amp fuse, I replaced with a 15 amp. Look under the rubber cap secured by2 rubber tabs on the left and flip to the right. All 6 fuses are now visible.

Back