• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Update, my dealer was able to get me a black 2014 custom from Guzzi. I saved thousands over new and picked it up yesterday with 2 miles on the odometer. Vin # ZGULVC017EM200072

Now, the weather needs to improve.

Congratulations on your "new" purchase. I've had mine about 3 weeks and really enjoy the ride. On the downside, I just read on another forum that a dealer stated the touring edition is not going to made available in the US for 2016 and after. Hopefully the info is wrong but if it's right it's an awfully quick end to a nice bike at least in the US.

Congratulations on your "new" purchase. I've had mine about 3 weeks and really enjoy the ride. On the downside, I just read on another forum that a dealer stated the touring edition is not going to made available in the US for 2016 and after. Hopefully the info is wrong but if it's right it's an awfully quick end to a nice bike at least in the US.

Thank You. My dealer could not source a new 2016 custom.

Last edited:
Dan Dicker
2014 White Cali14 Touring
ZGULVC008EM11599
Great Neck, NY 11021

Waiting for delivery of my new/used CALI. Should arrive end of month. I've owned 2 Guzzis in the past and swore I'd never buy another until they built one that delivered more than just 'character'. This one seems to do all that and more while remaining entirely Guzzi.

Once you've owned one, you never want to have a garage without one -- what is it about these bikes?

Can't wait to ride it - and I'm ANYTHING but a cruiser guy, this will be my first. But I think it's the most beautiful bike I've ever seen (since my 850-T4, that is).

Dan Dicker
2014 White Cali14 Touring
ZGULVC008EM11599
Great Neck, NY 11021

Waiting for delivery of my new/used CALI. Should arrive end of month. I've owned 2 Guzzis in the past and swore I'd never buy another until they built one that delivered more than just 'character'. This one seems to do all that and more while remaining entirely Guzzi.

Once you've owned one, you never want to have a garage without one -- what is it about these bikes?

Can't wait to ride it - and I'm ANYTHING but a cruiser guy, this will be my first. But I think it's the most beautiful bike I've ever seen (since my 850-T4, that is).
I think we can all agree with that.

Dave

Ross Anderson - Encounter Bay, South Australia.
Black Cali Touring 2015.
Purchased 29JAN16
VIN ZGULVA02XEM200080
Accessorised with rack and 50ltr top box, screen wing things, heated grips and shiny rear brake cylinder cover. Fitted with Garmin Zumo 590 GPS, 80 channel UHF radio and a couple of 12 volt outlets. Things to think about - better suspension, exhaust and fuelling mods.

Paul J. Crowe
2014 Black Cali 1400 Custom
ZGULVC013EM200070
Atlanta GA, USA

Purchased NEW: 09-Apr-2016 - Marietta Sportscar - Marietta GA. That's right NEW, as in never prepped, never started, 0 (zero) miles on the Odometer when the deal was made, 6 miles when we rode out of the parking lot.

THIS beauty waited patiently for the right buyer since Marietta Sportscar became a Guzzi dealer. My first new Guzzi.

To paraphrase Don Dickler, "... the 2nd most beautiful bike I've ever owned, my '78 Lemans being the most beautiful bike I own..." the '96 Sport 1100 a stunningly gorgeous 3rd..".

Attachments

• 2014 MG Cali 1400 417 miles 20160423.jpg
    2014 MG Cali 1400 417 miles 20160423.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 59
2016 Audace vin ZGULCU007GM200045

Currently still sitting at the dealer waiting on a few accessories to show up(I have another bike so I don't care if it sits there for a bit). I'll post a picture once I take delivery.

CCosby C1400C

Trevor Adams 2013 Silver Custom. Touring bars, Gel seat, Hepko and Becker Rack, Ago pipes (with baffles in)
ZGULV0024DM111341
Purchased 2nd hand last December with 16400k's and now has 21500. It replaced a 2007 1200 Sport that had served me well. Also have an 82 LM Mark 3.

A departure away from my historic ownership of sports tourers but loving the bike and the most enjoyable ride I have owned in years. Still a few mods to go (Thinking black Rocker covers next)

Craig Pinkstone from Mackay Queensland Australia
with my 2014 california touring purchased new from Brisbane moto guzzi 2015 ZGULVA023EM200048 currently at 8000km with pillion back rest, wind deflectors added.

IMG 2820

VIN #: ZGULCU009GM200080, MY16 Moto Guzzi Audace 1400 cc Nero Travolgente
I picked this bike last Friday and this is my first motorcycle. Very new to this sport, started May 2015 on Vestpa GTV 300, but I wanted something bigger, more solid when riding on highways.

Attachments

• 20160203_124804.jpg
    20160203_124804.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 45
20160513 133634 20160513 132922 VIN: ZGULVC002EM112022
2014 California Touring
Don't know why this was not in here earlier...PURCHASED 3/28/14 RPM CYCLES - Farmers Branch TX (Dallas)

Now heavily modded, and a true joy to ride.

Stainless pipes look sharp. What brand are they?
The head pipes are stock but the mufflers are Mistral "Eldorados" slip ons. Similar to the standard Mistral but with the 4" diameter aluminum end cap in the two tone. Also too...don't let the YouTube clips on the web fool you. These things are NOT quiet and subtle. Even with the DB killers in there is a very noticeable bark to the exhaust. Without the DB killers they are just flat out LOUD>:devil:

Back