• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Audace rider in GTA

SFabian-Audace

Just got it firing!
Hey folks,
I'm proud to be here as a new Moto Guzzi owner. Pick ut up next week.
Anyone in Toronto area invovled in Guzzi owner club? I hope to get involved go on some rides.
Also Corsa Mechanicca is great- ZERO PRESSURE- sales process.

Auguri all

Steve

I don't live in TO but wanted to welcome you! Congrats on the new purchase, just picked up a new V7 Racer myself! Great bikes, ride safe!

Congratulation Steve, great bike, great choice! I'm in North York and very recently purchased 2016 Audace from Corsa Mechanicca. I will pick my bike in the first week of May (3rd or 4th). Decided to take refresher training course this Saturday since I have very little riding experience. Just wonder if you are planning to install crash bars on your bike. Taking in consideration my experience the common sense says to install a pair but somehow I'm hesitant :(
Enjoy your new ride and ride save.

There are a couple of Guzzi's floating around in the GTA. Haven't seen much regarding a owners meet up, then again, I haven't really been searching for them.

Their is a few that i see at Leslie and Lakeshore Thursday nights, not many though, my stelvio, 2 griso's and a california 1400. and 1 v7 stone if my wife shows up.

most of the GTA Guzzi guys i meet are with http://www.ontarioguzziriders.com/

Congrats on the new bike, i hope you enjoy for many years:)

Yes Ontario GuzziRiders seems to be pretty active. I'VE Joined - but crappy timing (work, family and mostly weather) have made it hard to get out. Planning on hitting next event.
I am starting to see more Guzzis on the GTA roads. Maybe we should set up a local ride. I'll talk to George etal at Corsa may thats a focal start point.

Stupid question - what's Leslie and Lakeshore Thursday about??

It is meetup of all kind of people riding all kind of bikes :) Actually, worth to check it out. Initially, I was very sceptical about it based on the pictures I founded on-line, but reality is there are big number of riders on touring bikes, cruisers, etc. Basically anyone can find crawd with the same taste and bike types preference :) I very much enjoyed last Thursday meetup, chat to many people, and saw few very nice bikes (some pictures from last Thursday are attached).

Apparently the the motosocial (http://themotosocial.com/toronto) is very good as well but I've never been to one, never the less a lot of people I talked to last Thursday recommended this event.

Attachments

• 20160519_212616.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
  • 20160519_212532.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 8
  • 20160519_212551.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
It is meetup of all kind of people riding all kind of bikes :) Actually, worth to check it out. Initially, I was very sceptical about it based on the pictures I founded on-line, but reality is there are big number of riders on touring bikes, cruisers, etc. Basically anyone can find crawd with the same taste and bike types preference :) I very much enjoyed last Thursday meetup, chat to many people, and saw few very nice bikes (some pictures from last Thursday are attached).

Apparently the the motosocial (http://themotosocial.com/toronto) is very good as well but I've never been to one, never the less a lot of people I talked to last Thursday recommended this event.

Based on the photos, it looks like the gathering might be in Australia. ;) (all are upside-down)

Went to one several weeks back. You will see a lot of super sport and cruisers. Mixed crowd ranging from the typical idiot motorcycle rider to the down to earth rider.

As always, ride out and have a look.

Never mind i didn't click. Some nice Vrods.
Is it evey Thursday??
Yes, it is (at least looks like). You may follow this link for some inside http://www.meetup.com/GTA-Free-Riders/events/231374897/. There maybe something on FB but I don't have account nor I really care enough to create one in order to follow :) It was fun the first time I attended this meetup but I don't think it will be the same next time I go so... I may try to go again next year, assuming the event is still alive :)
Just be prepared to participate in ‘Roadside Safety Check’ on your motorcycle by Toronto Police:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741830.165537580174220&type=1&l=02c105ec28

Back