• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Marietta Sports Cars - Greater Atlanta, GA

ginkgo

Tuned and Synch'ed
Hi all, former Griso owner looking to get back to the Goose with a new California 1400 Touring. The dealer in my area is primarily a used sports/luxury car dealer with Vespa and Moto Guzzi also. The bike operation looks a bit tentative, and I'm wondering if anybody has any intel or feedback on them. They appear to be the only Moto Guzzi dealer in the region. Thanks for any information.

An experienced Guzzi mechanic is there on Saturdays. Since we don't know your location, the next closest dealer may be Sloan's in Murfreesboro TN near which is near Nashville.

Has become too common a question when not so long ago there were at least a few good shops to help in the region. I'm in the same boat and have discussed shops in VA and NC with others, does anyone have any insights on Sloan's?

I have heard good things about Adventure Motorsports BMW Guzzi in Tallahasse FL but have no experience with them.

Don't waste time with the dealer in Jacksonville or Daytona or Fast Trixx in Talahassee.

I have a new Custom 1400 and I live by this shop. I went in the back to the service area and the two mechanics I talked to seem very knowledgeable about the vintage and current models that Moto Guzzi offers. The one guy I talked to has factory training and they have the tools to work on them. Also, I spoke to the owner of the dealership and he is also a longtime bike guy along with selling nice sports cars. I'll be taking my bike in for its first service pretty soon...hope this helps.

Bringing my '14 Custom 1400 in for first service Saturday, I'm not worried at all. Purchased this bike at Marietta Sportscar Apr-9-16 warched most of the prep. Young tech certainly seemed to know what he was doing.

Took a break from watching the prep For lunch with the other tech, Steve Kames.

I've known Steve since he resurrected my '78 Lemans over the winter of 2011-2012. Nothing serious but she had been laid up in a corner of the garage since May 1991 and I wanted every sytem checked out before putting her back on my he road. Steve definitely know his way around Guzzi's.

Thanks for the kind words, been trying to retire a bit to do more riding. Maybe even get a few more of my own Guzzi's back on the road. I have been trying to be at the shop a few afternoons plus Saturday this year. Long drive through some nasty traffic. Old(past) customer in there today may be 1st owner in GA of a new V9. My co-worker is coming along pretty well, he also has to do some scooters. Roller tappet updates has been occupying most all my time, one after another.

I have heard good things about Adventure Motorsports BMW Guzzi in Tallahasse FL but have no experience with them.

Don't waste time with the dealer in Jacksonville or Daytona or Fast Trixx in Talahassee.

I just reread this post and realized that it states Adventure Motorsports is in Tallahassee. They are in Pensacola and is where I purchased my MG 1400 with great satisfaction.

I just reread this post and realized that it states Adventure Motorsports is in Tallahassee. They are in Pensacola and is where I purchased my MG 1400 with great satisfaction.

I stand corrected it is in Pensacola. I have had phone contact & email contact with them & they left a favorable impression I would give them a try.

Back