• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Other Bikes we ride

heyzeus

Tuned and Synch'ed
So how many of us have more then one in the stable? Just trying to validate my addiction.

V7 Racer

My 900ss FE

My Mana

My Scrambler

I guess this is for pictures of our other bikes.....
I don't have much in the way of pictures. I do have a fair number of "other bikes".
Assuming the primary bike is my '07 Griso 1100 my other bikes are; 1987 Guzzi 650 Lario, 1993 Guzzi Daytona, 2001 Guzzi V11 Sport (wifes), 2008 Aprilia RXV 550, 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 (wifes), and a 2015 Honda CTX 700 with DCT (the appliance of my bikes).
I keep thinking I need to sell the Honda (I can't seem to like it, no matter how much I try) and buy something more interesting like a V Max or a V4 Aprilia. Riding the wifes Ducati the other day really drove that point home, I forgot how much fun a fast bike can be. My only concern is speeding tickets.

My 1980 Yamaha XS850SG. Daily rider for 10 years- until I picked up my '14 Stone last August! Now a very occasional ride, took this pick back in June.
XS850SG Rt side view

Attachments

• Cracker Bars and bags on 8-22-15 #1.jpg
    Cracker Bars and bags on 8-22-15 #1.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 12
All my ponies:

Attachments

• IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    265.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    267.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0963.JPG
    IMG_0963.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0966.JPG
    IMG_0966.JPG
    256.6 KB · Views: 10
  • aa00001.JPG
    aa00001.JPG
    234.7 KB · Views: 10
Thanks for starting this & I hope more people post pics. It's cool to see what kind of bikes attract us.

How do you like the Excelsior-Henderson? I have always been intrigued with them.
I love them. This is the third one I've owned. I bought a new one in 2000, sold it in 2005. Missed that one so bought another in 2006, sold it in 2014. Missed that one so bought this one. I'll keep this one! LOL

I love them. This is the third one I've owned. I bought a new one in 2000, sold it in 2005. Missed that one so bought another in 2006, sold it in 2014. Missed that one so bought this one. I'll keep this one! LOL

Interesting. You are the first person I have come across with any first-hand experience with them. I saw one in a dealer near Detroit (new) in 2000 and liked the fact that is was different. Is it possible to get repair parts for them?

Interesting. You are the first person I have come across with any first-hand experience with them. I saw one in a dealer near Detroit (new) in 2000 and liked the fact that is was different. Is it possible to get repair parts for them?
Yes, the repair parts are fairly available at this time. A few people bought out the factory's stock and dealer stocks. I bought the parts from the two Nashville dealers in 2001 or 2002.

My other ride is a 1986 BMW K75, which I have modified to suggest a retro-BMW look.
jZ0s7H_hHGsMt4Lkemei2rYMHRuvOs-TKHuAj7Dfuz4Z4EQBTh9sQ-mXZ2Hxrwjc4phwHJcAFBZneA=w1280-h800-no

I have a Kona Kula pushie I get out on occasionally, but not often enough.
08_kula_w.htm
2K8 KULA

I just saw this and see some interesting bikes. My current collection besides the 2012 Norge is:

1972 Suzuki TS90 with title bought from original owner
IMG 2222
1972 TS90 with no title. Typical deceased owner story
IMG 0847

2005 Yamaha Zuma
2014 07 08 Yamaha Zuma 3

1998 Honda PC800 Pacific Coast (Just found out the only photo I have is when I brought it home.) 009 PC brought home

2012 Suzuki V-Strom
IMG 5739

and the 2012 Norge
Barkcamp State Park 3

Back