• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 Accessories

Sweet ride. How about some info on the nifty looking pouch on the right side.

Regards,

Gerry

Stradagene is correct. The dealer had accessorized the bike with BAAK accessories. I'm sure to get it to move quicker and make room for the III. It grabbed my attention, and the pouch has already come in handy picking up random items during my breakin period.

Stradagene is correct. The dealer had accessorized the bike with BAAK accessories. I'm sure to get it to move quicker and make room for the III. It grabbed my attention, and the pouch has already come in handy picking up random items during my breakin period.

Where is the dealer you used located?. I tried a google search to see if there was a dealer in the us but nothing turned up except for the home site in France.

The bike came from La Moto in DC. I don't believe they are dealer for BAAK, but may stock their accessories on occasion. The DC Guzzi dealer mentioned in a couple months possibly finding a local guy to make leather accessories for them for the Guzzi's. You can get BAAK parts directly from the manufacturer in France. I ordered a leather seat directly from them, online and payment through PayPal. They answered my questions timely through email. It was as easy as placing an order through Amazon or any other website.

The bike came from La Moto in DC. I don't believe they are dealer for BAAK, but may stock their accessories on occasion. The DC Guzzi dealer mentioned in a couple months possibly finding a local guy to make leather accessories for them for the Guzzi's. You can get BAAK parts directly from the manufacturer in France. I ordered a leather seat directly from them, online and payment through PayPal. They answered my questions timely through email. It was as easy as placing an order through Amazon or any other website.

Really love my BAAK seat.....order and communication very good as you describe.

IMG_5860_zpscuu1j0vf.jpg

How comfortable is that seat compared to stock? I'm thinking of replacing my stock seat, it's fine for a few hours but find it's not great for longer rides.

Really love my BAAK seat.....order and communication very good as you describe.

IMG_5860_zpscuu1j0vf.jpg

How comfortable is that seat compared to stock? I'm thinking of replacing my stock seat, it's fine for a few hours but find it's not great for longer rides.

Honestly, I do not ride my bike long enough to tell if this is better/more comgy or not. It is firmer and claims to have better padding so I would guess if I did an hour on both it prob is. My issue is I am usually 5-10 miles at a time around town. I bought it because I liked it. :> It is also a bit narrower which I like. Feels like I am in a bit more control. As a result I am full flat footed as well but I was told that would be due to the narrower seat.

Really love my BAAK seat....

...It is also a bit narrower which I like. Feels like I am in a bit more control. As a result I am full flat footed as well but I was told that would be due to the narrower seat.

I like the looks of that seat too!

I like it even more so that you say it is a bit narrower.
I could certainly do with a seat that is narrower and brought me closer to flatfooting the bike.

I can't believe that you only have 1400 miles on your V7R, Bob!! LOL I think I put that distance on my bike within a week of buying it from Fireflyr

This is the current look of my bike...

IMG 1237 MG V7 Racer Quattrovalvole

Currently deciding between the BAAK "Leather saddle for Moto Guzzi V7" like Bob's and the BAAK "Racer Leather saddle for Moto Guzzi V7" like this:
BAAK racer leather saddle for moto guzzi v7

Todd, Have you ever considered offering BAAK products through your site? They look like good quality products, and everyone who has ordered something from them seems to have been pleased.

I like the looks of that seat too!

I like it even more so that you say it is a bit narrower.
I could certainly do with a seat that is narrower and brought me closer to flatfooting the bike.

I can't believe that you only have 1400 miles on your V7R, Bob!! LOL I think I put that distance on my bike within a week of buying it from Fireflyr

People on the internet often embellish. :> Too many other distractions.....work 2 miles away (actually ride ~220 days a year) and weekends full of golf and tennis unfortunately so have to balance for sure.

Upload 2017 3 15 6 3 54

This is the current look of my bike...

View attachment 11766

Currently deciding between the BAAK "Leather saddle for Moto Guzzi V7" like Bob's and the BAAK "Racer Leather saddle for Moto Guzzi V7" like this:
View attachment 11767

Todd, Have you ever considered offering BAAK products through your site? They look like good quality products, and everyone who has ordered something from them seems to have been pleased.

I have the racer leather saddle on order. I ride mostly solo and my wife is short at 5'6" and light at 105 so I am thinking we will both fit on this in a pinch around town as well. I agree that Todd should hook-up with someone whether BAAK or another. Seems like most V7 owners are looking for a switch.

Too complex and complicated when there are (frequent) issues, and I'm working on making my product lines 100% US-made. I have a few leads for seats and other items.
any update on this? I'm looking at some baak products but would gladly support USA made products instead

Back