• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Griso REGISTRY & Picture Thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Oke here is the info. ZGULSOOOX5M11????
Marcel L. from Beuningen Netherlands

Attachments

• Griso.jpg
    Griso.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Hi All,
Newbie Griso owner. Picked up 2014 Diavolo Nero last week. Love the turbine like drive train but rattled my kidneys just riding 50 miles back from collecting. Went to get the suspension set up today and its waaaay better - see attached - 100kg rider. Will post better pictures soon and VIN number etc.

Attachments

• Brands Hatch 10.04.17 - Race Lab Susp set up.jpg
    Brands Hatch 10.04.17 - Race Lab Susp set up.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Race Lab Suspension - settings.jpg
    Race Lab Suspension - settings.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 48
A little slow off the mark as I've been a member for a while :worried:. My 2013 I bought new while in LA from Vespa of Sherman Oaks. Now have returned to Baltimore and recommissioning the bike as it was in storage while I was off in the Middle East.

Photo 10

A little slow off the mark as I've been a member for a while :worried:. My 2013 I bought new while in LA from Vespa of Sherman Oaks. Now have returned to Baltimore and recommissioning the bike as it was in storage while I was off in the Middle East.

View attachment 12745
I miss riding the OJAI valley, up RT. 33 toward Bakersfield. Thanks for your service.

Sold the 13 and bought the new 17. Same Black Devil. Only difference I can see right now is the oil pan is a different configuration and the clutch feels a little softer than the other. Still don't like those stock Metzelers either, but I'm a Very Happy Camper right now! Looks like this may be the last year of the Griso! I've owned ... and ridden.... a lot of bikes thru the years and have 4 running right now and I think the Griso is the Baddest Ass Looking Bike I've ever been on!! 2017Griso

I bought a new Griso a couple of months ago, identical to yours (I think) but my VIN said it was a 2015. Not sure when they stopped making them, but I'm wondering what the letter is before the M on your VIN (mine is an "F").

I bought a new Griso a couple of months ago, identical to yours (I think) but my VIN said it was a 2015. Not sure when they stopped making them, but I'm wondering what the letter is before the M on your VIN (mine is an "F").

So Ya, the date on the frame neck is 12/2016 and the letter before the M is an H. I think I was told the bike just came up from Texas somewhere. 7 miles on the odometer. I looked at a 16 last year and I don't believe it had that different oil pan that this one has. Fins on the front face and a drain plug in the front and rear. Kind of thought that was a little strange having two oil drain plugs?

Sold the 13 and bought the new 17. Same Black Devil.
Congrats! Do I have your VIN info on your old one for the first post of this thread? Love to get your new VIN as well with the rest of the info.

So Ya, the date on the frame neck is 12/2016 and the letter before the M is an H. I think I was told the bike just came up from Texas somewhere. 7 miles on the odometer. I looked at a 16 last year and I don't believe it had that different oil pan that this one has. Fins on the front face and a drain plug in the front and rear. Kind of thought that was a little strange having two oil drain plugs?
My 2016 has the fins on the front and two drain plugs.
1080p1en

Nice! I'm diggin those bags. Very slick looking. They fit and look perfect. Is that a custom setup?

Thanks, just something that I made up to work. I got the two bags at Cycle Gear on sale pretty cheap, actually I just checked and they're on sale again for $19.99 each. They're just tool bags designed to mount to the front forks of cruisers, they measure 12" long X 6" high and they're a perfect fit without messing up the beautiful lines of the Griso. They have two reinforced slits on the back of each bag that are used to attach to the forks. I just went to the local hardware store and purchased four 4" L shaped brackets, I painted them flat black (last step after bending the brackets slightly and elongating the bolt holes). I slightly bent the brackets and slid them into the two slits on each bag. I then bolted each bracket to the bag towards the bottom (thru the rigid back panel on the inside of bag).

I used a larger flat washer on the inside of the bag and a lock washer on the nut side. Prior to attaching the L-shaped brackets, I elongated the bolt holes in the rear of the brackets so that once I attached them to the bungee cord bolts under the fender, I could adjust them to where I wanted the bags before tightening them down. I used the bungee cord knobs and bolts as the fastener point to the bike. I carry a small 12 volt jump starter, tire plug kit and portable 12v compressor on one side, and I use the other bag for my personal stuff like a coffee thermos or lunch for when I ride to work, wallet, keys, sunglasses and a helmet lock and coil cable and such. They're not luggage sized so your limited to what you can carry in them, but for around town or day rides it lets you carry all the necessities needed.

Thanks, just something that I made up to work. I got the two bags at Cycle Gear on sale pretty cheap, actually I just checked and they're on sale again for $19.99 each.

Nice. Thanks for the info. I actually just ordered a pair of them from cycle gear cause I think that setup looks Sweet! 40 bucks for the pair isn't bad. If anyone asks me about them, I'll tell em you steered me towards them...

Hi Todd, I hope you are well!
I have two Tenni Green Grisos.
My first, Purchased new from GP in San Diego in April, 2012 (You've seen that one :) )
ZGULSU026CM111467

And one in France, purchased 3rd hand:
ZGULSG019BM111373

Photos below....

Take care, Tracy

IMG 5499 IMG 5096

Sold the 13 and bought the new 17. Same Black Devil. Only difference I can see right now is the oil pan is a different configuration and the clutch feels a little softer than the other. Still don't like those stock Metzelers either, but I'm a Very Happy Camper right now! Looks like this may be the last year of the Griso! I've owned ... and ridden.... a lot of bikes thru the years and have 4 running right now and I think the Griso is the Baddest Ass Looking Bike I've ever been on!!View attachment 12789

Hi Todd, I hope you are well!
I have two Tenni Green Grisos.
My first, Purchased new from GP in San Diego in April, 2012 (You've seen that one :) )
ZGULSU026CM111467

And one in France, purchased 3rd hand:
ZGULSG019BM111373

Photos below....

Take care, Tracy

View attachment 13276 View attachment 13277

These two are my favorite colors. Both gorgeous. I wish I could have both ha.

Hello to all from Germany!

My name is Joerg, 45 years old from Germany.

After 8 years break I have restarted motocycling in February this year. Buying blind one of the last available Griso 1200 8V SE Black Devil.
In five months I have driven 7.000km and now me and my Griso are a perfect match now. It takes some time in a relationship...
Some minor mods have been necessary nevertheless but for me this raw emotional two cylinder bike is perfectly reflecting myself.
Looking forward to get in contact within Guzzistis all over the world...

Regards

Joerg 20171015 155350

Hi Joerg, welcome to the GT Forum and Famiglia! Congrats on the Griso. Love to get your VIN# and the rest of the info for the first post of this thread if you would. Post often!

Hello to all from Germany!

After 8 years break I have restarted motocycling in February this year. Buying blind one of the last available Griso 1200 8V SE Black Devil.
In five months I have driven 7.000km and now me and my Griso are a perfect match now. It takes some time in a relationship...
Some minor mods have been necessary nevertheless but for me this raw emotional two cylinder bike is perfectly reflecting myself.
Looking forward to get in contact within Guzzistis all over the world...

Regards

JoergView attachment 13792
Congratulations, A good looking Griso, and a great selection for getting back into riding.

Back