• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

footpegs

Twisted Throttle has a set that looks interesting.. been thinking of going that way myself.

sw motech FRS.17.011.10000.S fits the stelvio $120 nice rubber insert
pivot pegz PP-33MK3 fits stelvio $170

Got these SW Motech pegs for my Stelvio. They are just a tad lower and with the added width they get my big feet off the exhaust. They do touch the side stand on the lower adjustment and require a bit of a grind but I imagine there would be no problem with Euro side stand.

Attachments

• footpeg3.jpg
    footpeg3.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 1,122
  • footpeg2.jpg
    footpeg2.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 1,128
  • footpeg4.jpg
    footpeg4.jpg
    918.9 KB · Views: 1,131
  • footpeg5.jpg
    footpeg5.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 1,132
stucchi make a peg but on the expensive side

pivot pegz . I sent an email off to them about rubber inserts

Hi John,

I am happy to say the rubber inserts be available in around two weeks, we call them ‘Peg Toppers’ and the part number is: PP-TSMK3, it is a kit and comes with a left-hand Topper and a right-hand Topper, instruction sheet & sticker.

You can contact our US importer BRAP OFFROAD www.brapoffroad.com and they can arrange some Toppers for you.

All offer something different
john

Got a set from Twisted Throttle and they add comfort for me. Had to adjust the shift linkage as it was hard to toe
gearbox into first at stop light. I like them.

I put a set on a couple of weeks ago. Love 'em. More comfortable on road and waaayyyy better to stand on off road. Great addition. Thanks for the heads up on 'em.

I ordered up a set of SW Motech pegs from Twisted Throttle yesterday so we shall see. I had the Stucchi's on back order for several months and just do not like the pivot pegs, so I hope these fill the bill. ;)

Marc

This may already be common knowledge, but the 2012+ Stelvios already come with Dual Sport Pegs. The rubber can be removed to reveal toothed pegs. Found out by accident. Not listed anywhere in the literature.

canuck1969 said:
This may already be common knowledge, but the 2012+ Stelvios already come with Dual Sport Pegs. The rubber can be removed to reveal toothed pegs. Found out by accident. Not listed anywhere in the literature.

+ 1
I just checked on my Euro 2011 standard Stelvio (not NTX) and there are serrated teeth under the rubber! Just saved me some pennies! Thanks. :cool:

I have the SW Motech pegs on my NTX and the extra comfort is well worth the money. I have them in the -15mm position and that little bit of extra legroom makes a world of difference. They don't catch down any earlier than the stock pegs either as they are a bit shorter, which is nice.

Bisonheed said:
I have the SW Motech pegs on my NTX and the extra comfort is well worth the money. I have them in the -15mm position and that little bit of extra legroom makes a world of difference. They don't catch down any earlier than the stock pegs either as they are a bit shorter, which is nice.

+1
Even i put a set on for the passenger and my wife likes them very much, more stabil to climb on the Stelvio.

Louis

lomax said:
I ordered up a set of SW Motech pegs from Twisted Throttle yesterday so we shall see.
I also have a set on order from Twisted Throttle. I'm hoping I like 'em as they weren't cheap.

I'm not very fond of the stock pegs, too narrow and with the rubber on not very stable at all. I'm hoping the SW pegs are more stable with the rubber on which will probably be 90% of their use. I'm sure they will be superior with the rubber off.

I couldn't find them. Do you have a part number for the front pegs?

MGCYCLE just upgraded their entire website. Lots of stuff is not listed at the moment. Just call them.. Tell them what you want and they will have it more than likely, or will get it ASAP. They are great guys. I buy tons of parts from them.

Back