• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7R toolkit

Robebop

Tuned and Synch'ed
Ok whats the standard issue for the toolkit on these bikes? I picked my racer up about 6 weeks ago and when I got it home noticed there was no tool kit, I phoned the dealer who said sorry and would post it down to me, I am currently working away but asked my widfe the other day if the tool kit ever turned up, she replied that all that turned up was a spanner that looked like a spoke spanner......what would normally come with a new bike? I'm not expecting anything flash but i would have thought a couple of cheesey spanners and a double ended screwdriver:whew:

I was looking for mine for my new Griso 1200SE. I was told it's under the seat, but I removed the seat and couldn't find anything.

Turned out to be in a compartment in the actual seat! Who would have thought? :rolleyes:

Couple allen wrenches, spanner and maybe pliers.......not much in there....the pouch it comes in (nylon) prob worth more than the tools.

I had a pouch but it only consisted of few allen wrench & a shock spanner...

I looked online and really surprised this pouch costs about 200 a pop US where I can build my own for maybe 50??

Yes the tool kit is a joke but if you think about it you couldn't fit much more under the seat.
The best took kit I've ever seen on a bike was the one that came with my old KTM 990 super duke..

My Indian Scout came with an L shaped screwdriver, phillips #2 on one end, and a torx head on the other, attached to a bracket behind the license plate. I think Harley hasn't added tools to their bikes for years.

My Indian Scout came with an L shaped screwdriver, phillips #2 on one end, and a torx head on the other, attached to a bracket behind the license plate. I think Harley hasn't added tools to their bikes for years.

most my buddies does not have a tool pack for HD either.

Also met a guy in a store asking to borrow my spanner to stiffening his rear shock because his wife was bottoming out them out...and...I will just leave this comment right here...

Back