• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Cal-14 Exhaust

Polished will be easier to maintain longer term. Black coating is Cerakote - which is extremely durable but not as much as polished stainless.

Wondering if anyone here got the brushed set, and can comment on the looks. I imagine one of the pics here is of the brushed, but I am uncertain which one. I also read above polished is easier to maintain than black, but what about brushed? If I understand correctly, brushed and polished are both stainless? Thanks!

Wondering if anyone here got the brushed set, and can comment on the looks. I imagine one of the pics here is of the brushed, but I am uncertain which one. I also read above polished is easier to maintain than black, but what about brushed? If I understand correctly, brushed and polished are both stainless?
I haven't sold any in my new version brushed, so none shown. Both brushed and polished are easily maintained as they are all stainless, including the black coated.

I haven't sold any in my new version brushed, so none shown. Both brushed and polished are easily maintained as they are all stainless, including the black coated.
Could you possibly take a pic of something brushed so I can get an idea of how it looks? Thanks much!

Heh, nice, well If you have that much hiding in your couch, I need to come hang out at your place.
A few years ago I and a group of friends paid for a cleaning lady to clean our bachelor friend's house, as a 60th birthday present. He was self employed, never been married ad so laid back he was horizontal. By the end of the day she had collected a little over $13,600 out of his lounge suite, in cheques and cash.

Now's the time; https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-california-1400-full-stainless-exhaust-system/ -- and I'll have the short versions (shown above) done soon. Will leave them raw steel and can make any of the finished available in a very short time frame (brushed, black or polished).

GTRx-C14EX-v2.jpg

I installed the full polished GT-Rx system on my 2013 Touring this weekend, replacing the Lafranconi Sport mufflers which were just too loud. The GT-Rx system looks stunning, is well executed and sounds fabulous. How good? My wife just pillioned for 9,000km through Europe listening to the Lafranconis and hating them. She has declared the GT-Rx pipes to be: “mellow, deep, the sound is a perfect match for the bike, glorious when powering up the hills, while quiet on the cruise, much better looking than stock.” She is extending her pillion days. Thanks Todd! The system completes the GT-Rx PC-V/AT-300 fuelling which I added in 2014, and have been delighted with. I now have the bike where I always wanted it, with crisp fuelling, much stronger performance and now a sound that combines a quiet cruising note with a fabulous deep growl under power. Couldn’t be happier. Highly recommended.

Stephen

I have two sets of polished long systems in stock, and four of the short mufflers on the shelf, ready to go. If you're a GT site contributor, contact me pre or post order.

Is there any muffler options available for the MGX yet? Either replacement or doing the flow modification?

Back