• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Toronto Rider

trialsn

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Contributor
Hi all,

Figured I would start a thread in the Canada section as I will be a new rider in the Toronto area come this weekend (if everything goes to plan). I'm hopefully purchasing a V7 Special and thought it would be a good idea to see how many riders are in the area and potentially feeding off their knowledge of best service shops to go to and really anything else.

Cheers all,

C

Hi all,

Figured I would start a thread in the Canada section as I will be a new rider in the Toronto area come this weekend (if everything goes to plan). I'm hopefully purchasing a V7 Special and thought it would be a good idea to see how many riders are in the area and potentially feeding off their knowledge of best service shops to go to and really anything else.

Cheers all,

C
Hey Trialsn
I am in Guelph and happy with the service at Two Wheel Motor Sports in Guelph.
Also happy with anything that I have done with Todd Eagan who runs this site.
Getting cold here now but hope to see you out there..
Also look up Ontario Guzzi Riders.
Cheers

I am visiting Two Wheel Motor Sports on Saturday to test ride a Cali Tour or Eldorado. I have only looked and sat on a Cali at the bike shows, but the bike is impressive. I currently ride a '98 BMW R1200C and I feel it's time for a touring cruiser. The Cali is on my top 3 list next to a BMW R1200RT and a Victory Cross Country. I know they are all different bikes.
So the big concern I have is Dealer/Service support in the Toronto area. Will I have to bring the bike to Concord or Guelph to get any service, or are there independent shops in Toronto that can do out-of-warranty work?
Is it easy to do routine maintenance your self namely oil changes, air filter, battery, plugs, tranny, and final drive? On my R12C I need a special BMW oil filter adapter to change the filter, and I have to remove the tank to access the air filter and battery.
I am excited about the ride this Saturday. Any questions I need to ask the Sales guy?

Cheers

Hey All, I'm a new rider and Guzzi owner in the east GTA. I don't have many friends with bikes. If anyone wants to go for a ride let me know.

Make sure you pop in to Leslie and Lakeshore on a Thursday night Tim Hortons and Freshco parking lot, good opportunity to meet 100's of riders. other then mine its rare to spot a Guzzi there, come represent!:)

I am visiting Two Wheel Motor Sports on Saturday to test ride a Cali Tour or Eldorado. I have only looked and sat on a Cali at the bike shows, but the bike is impressive. I currently ride a '98 BMW R1200C and I feel it's time for a touring cruiser. The Cali is on my top 3 list next to a BMW R1200RT and a Victory Cross Country. I know they are all different bikes.
So the big concern I have is Dealer/Service support in the Toronto area. Will I have to bring the bike to Concord or Guelph to get any service, or are there independent shops in Toronto that can do out-of-warranty work?
Is it easy to do routine maintenance your self namely oil changes, air filter, battery, plugs, tranny, and final drive? On my R12C I need a special BMW oil filter adapter to change the filter, and I have to remove the tank to access the air filter and battery.
I am excited about the ride this Saturday. Any questions I need to ask the Sales guy?

Cheers
I sold my Montauk for the Cali 14 Tour, the battery has to be removed to replace the air filter, engine filter is recessed like the 1200C but I use the wrench I had for the Montauk which fits the OEM filter, however a different filter may require a different wrench. Trans oil, no issues. The rear wheel has to come off to change the final drive oil but this could be tied in with tyre changes. I intend to look at modifying the shroud that covers the final drive fill plug, not sure if others have done it.
Lots of help and info on the forum from some very knowledgeable guys and the GT Store has plenty of quality items to improve the bike.

Make sure you pop in to Leslie and Lakeshore on a Thursday night Tim Hortons and Freshco parking lot, good opportunity to meet 100's of riders. other then mine its rare to spot a Guzzi there, come represent!:)

Does this night go on into the fall? I could probably make it next week.

Does this night go on into the fall? I could probably make it next week.
It should, have not been in a month myself, but i am planing to go tonight. there is probably some diehards there in january:)

ill either be on a orange stelvio or black v7 stone.

i see this was from over 2 weeks ago, sorry. but supposed to be great weather today:)

It should, have not been in a month myself, but i am planing to go tonight. there is probably some diehards there in january:)

ill either be on a orange stelvio or black v7 stone.

i see this was from over 2 weeks ago, sorry. but supposed to be great weather today:)

Can't make it today, but I'm gonna do the Town moto Poker Run on Sunday.

Back