• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85 TT Info

GTM®

Administrator
Staff member
GT di Razza Pura
Info on the all-new V85TT; http://discoverv85.motoguzzi.com/en/

moto_gallery_02.jpg

Lot's to like here. Anybody know if we will see it in 2018?
Prototype, but it looks factory finished enough to say yes. Rumor has it it will come as a '18 model.
80 hp seems quite optimistic as this looks to be the V9 motor @ 55 rwhp.

80 hp would be about what an 1100 Guzzi motor like a V11 or an 1100 Griso would make at the crank stock. That does seem optomistic. But I still like the motor. Sadly I am waiting for them to put it in a frame / motorcycle that interests me. A new V11 sport style motorcycle would be great.

A year ago I would not have considered this but with seriously moving to the Ozarks this could be the ticket.
I'm hoping it's not a top heavy bike & the gearing allows for slow trail riding.

personally, I liked it...

PROVIDING it can STILL TOUR!!...

Similar to how BMW and Triumph did with their enduro bikes...

Also from looking at the engine placement, CG looks low enough for any sort of dirt/mud ride...CROSSING FINGERS that this does not take more than 2 years to come out...

Very nice styling. It's not something I would consider but where I live it makes a lot of sense. I have a motocross bike for dirt riding and street bikes for asphalt.

Did some reading up on these earlier this morning. Seem pretty awesome, definitely want to get my hands on one and see what they are all about!

personally, I liked it...

PROVIDING it can STILL TOUR!!...

Similar to how BMW and Triumph did with their enduro bikes...

Also from looking at the engine placement, CG looks low enough for any sort of dirt/mud ride...CROSSING FINGERS that this does not take more than 2 years to come out...

No reason it won't tour I've ridden worse on long distance.
The only drawback I see is the high muffler on one side will kill a saddlebag.
Hopefully Todd will do an exhaust system & that will solve that.

Agreed, I'd put it next to the BMW F800, which has more power of course.
The Stelvio runs a 55 gallon high mount muffler, and takes a bag, so I'm sure this will be the same... and I'll likely build a muffler for it that very few will buy. ;)
Guessing I'll put one in the RentAGuzzi Fleet when it arrives.

Plenty of adventure tourers out there with a high, single exhaust and pannier or soft bag luggage. My other bike (DR650) has oodles of options for luggage available. I have one of these revpack.com/excursionpack/ - and it's great!

The red one is much better. The factory effort has a BMW paint job and Triumph headlight. It's anodyne and lame.

I called it Primitivo --- in the hope they would tweak the styling accordingly. Don't bore us Moto Guzzi, stand out from the crowd!

I'm on the other side of the fence.

From the first look I was attracted to it & I'm not a fan of red ladder frame bikes but this one talks to me.
I like the yellow/white/red/black paint scheme also which is another surprise for me, I've always had mono tone bikes.

The solid color ones I have seen are nice but seem to lose that Guzzi sex appeal.

Back