• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

One lap of North America

TASH566

Tuned and Synch'ed
GT Famiglia
I have been binge watching Ewan and Charlie riding around the world and I thought why not?

This summer I will be doing 1 lap of North America and doing it right taking my Stelvio on a 22000 mile odyssey through northern Canada and following the coast after I hit Alaska. 1 person, 1 bike and one epic trip.

I hope to see you all out there!

Tim

Love it Tim. Hope to see you or be of service at my shop here in SoCal. Keep us posted!

I have been binge watching Ewan and Charlie riding around the world and I thought why not?

This summer I will be doing 1 lap of North America and doing it right taking my Stelvio on a 22000 mile odyssey through northern Canada and following the coast after I hit Alaska. 1 person, 1 bike and one epic trip.

I hope to see you all out there!

Tim
Tash, I see you're in Huber Heights. Is this in the Dayton, Ohio area? Just up that way last weekend. Your up coming trip sounds epic! JohnB

I am entering Canada through Port Huron then Toronto to Sudbury and following the lake the taking the 17 to Winnipeg the northwest from there. I'm looking forward to meeting people!
https://trips.furkot.com/ui
Are you going through Alberta? Perhaps Edmonton? Edmonton is five hours north of me but depending on the time I would still find it fun to take you out for something to eat is a show of Alberta hospitality! Lol a five hour bike trip might be fun! Keep me posted!

Are you going through Alberta? Perhaps Edmonton? Edmonton is five hours north of me but depending on the time I would still find it fun to take you out for something to eat is a show of Alberta hospitality! Lol a five hour bike trip might be fun! Keep me posted!

Edmonton is one of the cities that I am going through but since the route is fluid I can make it go anywhere!

We're out of the season now but I'm only about 100 miles North of you. Maybe in the Spring, you'd like to do a few shakedown runs in our area. I've been unable to find another Moto Guzzi, let alone a Stelvio rider around here. I plan to do the same thing in about 16 months.

Back