• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V7 III Rear Grab Bar & Other Accessories

I have the V7 III Special black and am going to remove the stock grab bar. I like the older V7 II style better so I ordered one from AF1. If you are interested, make me an offer. It is like brand new, just bought the bike one week ago.

I have the V7 III Special black and am going to remove the stock grab bar. I like the older V7 II style better so I ordered one from AF1. If you are interested, make me an offer. It is like brand new, just bought the bike one week ago.
Cancel your order. The II won't fit the III and vice-versa.

I'd be into a rear grab rail for my 2015 V7 Stone. Flat black. Sorry if i missed it if you already posted the price, but how much are you asking?

Did you find an EU source for that saddle? Dealers here report out of stock.
Ben asking arround, dealer here wants 700 dollars for it, so i said go fuck your self.
My father inlaw is in Italy atm, he will hopefully get at better price at the source.

I will let you know if i do.

Do you still have the grab bar? I assume it will fit the V7 III Stone?

Ben asking arround, dealer here wants 700 dollars for it, so i said go fuck your self.
My father inlaw is in Italy atm, he will hopefully get at better price at the source.

I will let you know if i do.
That's a ridiculous price! I just picked up one for myself about 2 weekends ago for around $340 from my local dealer. It's a little hard to tell from the pictures online, but the seat is more of a reddish brown. It feels more comfortable than the stock seat to me (I think it has a little more cushion, and the slick texture makes it easier to re-position yourself while riding)

I'll try to get some pictures uploaded soon enough

Waiting on rear rack for my new V7 III Special...when rear grab bar is available I will advertise...

I was looking at the rack on the V7 III Special on Tuesday. If I wanted something like that for travel with my dual seat and back-of-the-seat bag, it looks like it will just bolt up. (I'd want to have the chrome stripped and have it powder-coated flat black, of course.) Looks like four bolts and the grab rail and that would do it. Yes?

Not know how the grab rails are fitted, but I installed a genuine Guzzi rear rack to my V7-III Stone. Fits straight on, two bolts each side, although they are only an inch or so apart. Mine is gloss black, but is rarely visible with the tail bag attached.

Works with C-Bow brackets too.

I was looking at the rack on the V7 III Special on Tuesday. If I wanted something like that for travel with my dual seat and back-of-the-seat bag, it looks like it will just bolt up. (I'd want to have the chrome stripped and have it powder-coated flat black, of course.) Looks like four bolts and the grab rail and that would do it. Yes?
I'm cheap I would just use a quality spray paint instead of powder coat and do it that way. I've had good results and if it chips you can easily touch up.

I'm cheap I would just use a quality spray paint instead of powder coat and do it that way. I've had good results and if it chips you can easily touch up.

The advantage of the powder coat is that it will never chip if applied correctly. :)

As far as I can see, it fits much like the grab rail fit on my 850T: two arms connect to the top of the rear suspension mount, and two tabs bolt to the rearmost bosses on the frame under the seat.

So i'm rekindling this thread. I want to add a grab bar to my V7III Stone because after my first service the charcoal can goes away and a center stand will get mounted. I couldn't find a part number on the pdf's for one. I've also seen a 2 piece one- just a rail on each side- but can't remember which model it's on. Would those fit and do they come in black? If not what is the part # to order the wraparound rail?

Thanks

you don't have to take the canister off on the 3 to fit the HB centerstand unless you want to.
I believe my 3 special had a grab rail that I removed when i put the HB bags on. If so Your welcome to it but It could be several weeks before I get back to Ga.

you don't have to take the canister off on the 3 to fit the HB centerstand unless you want to.
I believe my 3 special had a grab rail that I removed when i put the HB bags on. If so Your welcome to it but It could be several weeks before I get back to Ga.
Sure, we can work something out. I got nothing but time. A chrome one from a Special will suit me fine. Let me know what you find!

Last edited:
The part number for the Guzzi one I installed is 2S000256.

Here's a picture and a link to one possible source.

https://www.af1racing.com/store/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=75525&sku=2S000256&description=OEM+Moto+Guzzi+Small+Luggage+Rack+-2S000256

Edit: I also have the H&B centre stand installed. I did not have to ditch the canister, but it has to be remounted differently.

The luggage rack isn't really what I'm after, just a simple grab rail.
Nice to know that the canister can be moved and a stand will fit.
Might be getting one sooner than I planned....

Back