• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Cal1400 REGISTRY & Pics thread - ADD YOUR BIKE

Beautiful bike!

14K on mine love it!!

Couple of things I did to mine, Factory Gel Seat (under $300), I added the Guzzitech GT-Rx Bar Risers to my 1400 touring and it made the bike so much more comfortable on long trips, fits me like a glove now.

https://www.guzzitech.com/store/product/gt-rx-cnc-bar-risers/

Also I repalced the bags allen heads with these (you'll have to modify, make the head smaller on one for each bag), makes getting the bags off for cleaning and such much easier.

http://a.co/3rva61d

Congrats and welcome guys. Love to get your VIN # and info for the first post of this thread. TIA.

What questions do you have on the HB backrest? Best to email me; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Michael J Maassen - Chilliwack BC - Canada: 2017 Moto Guzzi 1400 California Touring
Congrats and welcome! Thanks for the info and pic. Hope you post often... and see the store tab above for some great upgrade options... or when the exhaust starts to fail. ;)

IMG 20180617 170427 IMG 20180617 170253
Second owner, bought in 2017, did some modifications, touring handlebars, c-bow with leather bags, highway pegs and some racing stripes...
VIN# ZGULV0025DM111820, Moto Guzzi California 1400 custom black, Raymond Wijnands, Dutchman living in Westoverledingen, Germany

I recently downsized and sold my 2000 Bassa and my fully restored 64 Triumph TR6R, both will be missed, but dammit I had to have a California Touring. This one came home a couple of days ago with 19K on the clock. She recently returned from a 7000 mile trip the PO took and she purred like a kitten, other than a broken H-pipe, imagine that. I love the bike and she will living in the garage my 05 Rocket III, bought new. I wonder what the puppies will like if they breed. Looking forward to gleaming infor and hitting the classifieds regularly.
DSC03542 DSC03543 DSC03538 DSC03540

I recently downsized and sold my 2000 Bassa and my fully restored 64 Triumph TR6R, both will be missed, but dammit I had to have a California Touring.
Congrats and welcome to the C14 Fam! Love to get the VIN# and previous owner info for the first post of this thread if you would.
Hope to see you online here often. Enjoy!
p.s. Abarth too, nice.

Congrats and welcome to the C14 Fam! Love to get the VIN# and previous owner info for the first post of this thread if you would.
Hope to see you online here often. Enjoy!
p.s. Abarth too, nice.

Gladly, VIN ZGULVC006EM111570 and it was bought from Don Bowen from Newnan Ga. who did the little jaunt across the USA. I believe I am the 3rd owner and the bike is showing a little over 19K on clock. I am happy I finally figured out how the lights, (high and low beam) work this afternoon, now off to the menu and various settings. Thank the Lord the bike came with an owners manual. I still carry a flip phone and technology and me are certainly not the best of friends, but I will figure everything out. I must say the bike is truly awesome on the open road. Agostini mufflers will be arriving next week and I am still researching that nice little wrench on the display that so many owners speak of in such loving terms. I am just happy the Big Girl has an external oil filter, going inside the pan was always so much fun on my old Bassa. BTW, the Abarth is the Wife's pride and joy, loves the damn little thing and swears she will never get rid of it....

Back