• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

A little more progress to show (for those not watching our landing page)... our fully custom hand-built frame will be the foundation of all of our builds. A little Tonti, a little loop, a little Spine and a little CARC.
It can be fitted with any CARC motor (1100, 1200 8V or our big bore 1380 8V), and can utilize the stock alternator or Rotrex blower option. More as we go.

105EADC0 8F96 4EEB 91B8 50E2635AEBFF
147D5397 BE87 4C6F 8A17 EB56062921AE
0B60468A EAAB 4101 834C DBDF944C9A2B

My X-Fire exhaust has a nice snarl and bark. Build GTM-01 : 1380cc/425 lbs/140+ rwhp - the bike is far from finished, but getting close. The correct tank and custom seat to come. I will be doing a big unveil soon.

Comments on my attire will be deleted. I don’t need lectured on gear as I am not riding; I’m in a parking lot.

Like the way you think Todd
nice marriage of tonti frame heritage and "modern" Guzzi engine and all.
I've had a few round barrels 750 , 850 , 1000 , V50's and now the 2005 Breva.
The breva does fantastic job of taking me and the missus across australia. but its "heavy" "soft" and "tall" for someone with ducks disease.
I love my Breva 1100 - but have often wished it was all in a tonti style frame. ... I guess frame kits may be on the radar too ? cos that is something i'd love to do , and if i can lose 50 lbs or more in the process ? - the bike not me !
Guzzi should be both light weight and go like stink !
Dave R

Like the way you think Todd
Thanks. The old Tonti is such a smile maker with that low CG, and the old bikes were pretty light too.
I’m with you on the CARC bikes, acceptable but portly.
If I offer frames, it would be many years down the road, as I hope to sell as many complete bikes as I can build for now.

Looking forward to seeing it when I drop off my bike. I'm out of town again this week so perhaps next week.

Anticipation sucks. That's what they really say.

I can't get over the finished look of the products you put out Todd. Your attention to detail is exceptional. I look at a lot of the customs that come out of other shops and they often fall short in fit and finish or performance, or they are awkward or uncomfortable looking. The 2 into 1 pipe I bought from you was a work of art. All curves and bulges in satin stainless. I remember you talking about the prototype having the wrong angles. It didn't perform any different, it just didn't please your eye. I guess maybe that's something you have picked up from working with Italian design all these years. Beautiful, elegant form that translates easily into performance. You have the eye of an artist and the mind of an engineer. A rare combination these days.

Last edited:
Back