• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

V85 TT Info

Well it's nice to see that they don't all have red frames! We'll have to see what it weighs, but I think this could well be the replacement for my Stelvio. If it turns out to be a portly beast, I'll probably end up with a Tiger 800, but I'd rather get another Guzzi.

Brian. from the photos, the mirrors of the Norge seems identical to the ones of my Stelvio. Zero problems for me.
Ask info to a Guzzi dealer.

Nice looking bike, but what an ugly dash.
ya...

well, if it works, i guess I can "live" with it...

The rest of the bike looks beautiful tho.

I am happy the bike can accept a crash-bar...Guess the attachment points are similar to the stelvio...

I am STILL waiting for the word saying center-stand is doable, optional item or not...

Also the tubeless rim...one would hope it is part of the basic bike package or with additional cost, it will push the bike's price up a significant amount if its aftermarket.

ya...

I am STILL waiting for the word saying center-stand is doable, optional item or not...
Nello says the production model will be very similar to the concept with the same engine, but a longer exhaust, a smaller tank, a reshaped seat and the addition of a centre stand.
Quoted from the motorbike writer link.

Not a fan of the dash.
No need for the nanny electronics.
Offer a 6 or 7 gallon fuel tank & larger panniers.

The dash looks like the one Aprillia has been using which is really nice and offers a lot of features I liked it when I test drove the shiver. If they can get the bike under 425 lbs I think it will be solid

The V9 Bobber is 440, so I would expect that it will weigh more. Anyone see a fuel capacity spec yet?

Back