• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Beware of Ducpower/Guzzitech from eBay is NOT associated with this site

JohnSmith

Just got it firing!
So the goal of this post is to inform others of how shady ED MILICH is.

To keep it short...

I purchased from his ebay store (guzzitech) a pair of calipers
WAS DESCRIBED AS PERFECT WORKING CONDITION
PISTONS STUCK - UNUSABLE without work.
RETURNED.. contacted seller (ED Milich)
GOT CUSSED OUT
Anyone sane will leave a negative feedback. I did

Ed then purchased an item from me using his second account (ducpower)
His sole purpose is to leave a negative retaliatory feedback.

That's HOW LOW Ed can get to. He will actually purchase something and use his own money to get revenge.

You can see from the messages he will CUSS YOU THE HELL out if he disagrees with anything you say.

First of all, biker-to-biker, WHY would you sell such a critical part like brake calipers and list them as GOOD WORKING condition if they are NOT?? That's crazy dangerous. You SHOULD BE ASHAMED

I will be posting this to motorcyclist magazine also.
Thanks ED.

Guzzitech feedback2 Guzzitech feedback Guzzitech chat2 Guzzitech chat1 Guzzitech3 Guzzitech2 Guzzitech1

Zero association with this site, and I have requested numerous times for eBay to require a change of his screen name, as we deal with all of the vile emails that come this way from similar stupidity as outlined above.

That's not Todd, That's Ed !! They have been separate for some time now.
I apologise if that's a different Guzzitech but looking up Ed Milich points to this site. Either way let this be a warning to other potential buyers/customers of Ed Milich
Guys, to clarify further, I've been the sole owner of GuzziTech since its inception in 2001. He contributed to the site, along with hundreds of others. Five years ago, through the courts and at great expense to me, I made sure that there was no confusion any more. Milich has nothing to do with GuzziTech. He was never an owner, founder, partner, proprietor, etc of GuzziTech as he claimed to be. With respect to the eBay name, he has taken my name without my permission and eBay has refused to remedy the situation. My eBay name is GuzziTech_LLC - https://www.ebay.com/usr/guzzitech_llc

To keep it short...

GOT CUSSED OUT

That's HOW LOW Ed can get to. He will actually purchase something and use his own money to get revenge.

You can see from the messages he will CUSS YOU THE HELL out if he disagrees with anything you say.

First of all, biker-to-biker, WHY would you sell such a critical part like brake calipers and list them as GOOD WORKING condition if they are NOT?? That's crazy dangerous. You SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Thanks ED.

View attachment 16174 View attachment 16175 View attachment 16176 View attachment 16177 View attachment 16178 View attachment 16179 View attachment 16180

Did you report this to Ebay? Also, I'd blast ebay on Twitter. Twitter seems to get everyone to hurry up.

Todd has tried "and eBay has refused to remedy the situation".

eBay has little interest in keeping things running fairly on there site, as they make a lot of money from people acting unprofessionally. One of the reasons I never use them myself.

Ebay only cares about sellers. That's where they make their money. If there is an issue or problem, it's a huge convoluted run around to get anything done about it. Their buyer protection is a joke.
This issue of using the Guzzitech name is crazy. Something should be done about it.

Did you report this to Ebay? Also, I'd blast ebay on Twitter. Twitter seems to get everyone to hurry up.
I did, of course. I spent 30+ angry/valuable minutes on the phone presenting my LLC name, and a handful of angry emails from eBay customers of his. All that came of it is that they shut my account down until I changed my name from GuzziTech_com to GuzziTech_LLC.
I’m not a seller on eBay, so as stated above, only the sellers get traction. When I have more bandwidth and money to spend on attorneys, I’ll engage them again.

I'll be posting this information elsewhere, hope nobody minds.

Reddit is a good spot to get people motivated. Reddit and Twitter are usually how I get companies to react and get things going.

I did, of course. I spent 30+ angry/valuable on the phone presenting my LLC name, and a handful of angry emails from eBay customers of his. All that came of it is that they shut my account down until I changed my name from GuzziTech_com to GuzziTech_LLC.
I’m not a seller on eBay, so as stated above, only the sellers get traction. When I have more bandwidth and money to spend on attorneys, I’ll engage them again.

For sure. So awful. In regards to my reporting to twitter comment, I meant that for OP, since they are a seller as well, they might have some leverage of being "attacked" by another seller, especially with the poop response.

To keep it short...

GOT CUSSED OUT

Thanks ED.

View attachment 16174 View attachment 16175 View attachment 16176 View attachment 16177 View attachment 16178 View attachment 16179 View attachment 16180

Also, I'd make a complaint to the FTC for fraud, the Attorneys General of your state, what ever consumer bureau you have in your state, and then finally your own representative of your district? Ebay doesn't want regulation and government intervention of any kind makes them act quickly as well. If you need help, I'll help you track down the right people. I hate crap like this and people getting screwed over.

To keep it short...

GOT CUSSED OUT

Thanks ED.

See if this helps you:

https://imgur.com/a/UCk5RHy

Dear all. I just had a conversation with Mark at Moto Guzzi Classics regarding this matter. He verifies all of the above facts/information regarding Ed and JohnSmiths issues.

Here's where it gets sticky: Ed did in fact purchase some shirts from JohnSmith with the sole intention of leaving negative feedback. He also used Moto Guzzi Classics as the shipping address for the shirts. (Mark and Ed have known each other for years and as Ed splits his time between San Francisco and LA Mark's shop is sometimes Ed's drop ship location).

Seeing Moto Guzzi Classics as the shipping address for this transaction JohnSmith has proceeded to flame Mark and Moto Guzzi Classics on Yelp which has spun Mark out as he has absolutely nothing to do with this transaction and he has no way of responding to the Yelp review.

Mark and I are friends and he just called me to vent. I offered to come here to explain the position he is in.

I'm here to kindly ask JohnSmith to call Mark at 562 986 0070 to resolve this situation. I completely understand the anger and disappointment towards Ed for his actions but dragging Mark and Moto Guzzi Classics into this is not ok.

Thank you.

What a total sh$% show this has become!!!

Yes.

But in the end, it's only the attorneys who win.

You say that like it's a bad thing. :giggle:

Bill, Esq.

===========

Seriously, and about the mess this has become, it seems to me that the OP is not without fault in this.

I refer particularly to his "Ready, Fire, Aim!" approach.

The OP came here thinking he was blackening Todd's name. Yet, when corrected, he "apologized,” but diluted that with an explanation that he thought this was the eBay seller's site. Granted, the name confusion is annoying to all -- not least of all to Todd -- but due diligence would likely have avoided the OP's careless libel.

The OP now seems to have erroneously drawn Mark at MG Classics into this.

I really do understand righteous indignation when one does not get what one bargains for, but whipping the Hellespont didn't get Xerxes across, and neither, IMO, will rage right this wrong if there is one.

If the OP has a legitimate legal claim, it appears that he might live in the same state as the vendor, thus perhaps a small-claims court is available to let an objective forum hear this dispute rather than having the web mob be a jury.

Administrative and legal processes can be frustrating and painfully slow. And, public airing of private disputes might be more satisfying in the moment. But the former avoids potential, unforeseen, and expensive backlash. That may yet come to the OP.

This is NOT legal advice, but if I were the OP, I would back away from any more public discussions of this matter, and pursue his claims in such calm and reasoned ways as he can muster in existing commercial or legal channels … or just chalk it up to several lessons learned. The latter might be the least costly route, as tilting windmills tends to break lot$ of lance$.

Bill

Back