• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM-01.5 Jackal 3.0

To keep it period feel, thinking the Monza cap... but I did have to slip the Tenni green tank on for fun. The whole front end isn’t the one I’m running on this build, and the blue is protective tape.

View attachment 16339

View attachment 16340
As with the other build photos I've seen, it's like a striptease in reverse. Gets better the more you put on .

I think I have been staring at that pic for about 5 minutes now.
Well Done even with that seat.

Progress update pic. Redoing the seat, as I don’t like the leather color with the stunning paint.

View attachment 16622
Todd love the two valve build like you and others think the seat might need a little color tweaking but overall this is a beautiful build.What might the weight be expected to be? May have to talk to ya about one of these.

Todd love the two valve build... What might the weight be expected to be? May have to talk to ya about one of these.
Thanks, we’ll be doing more 2V’ers soon.
Per earlier; 90-95 rwhp 1200-2v/6-spd/CARC MonoShock - 425 lbs.

Hope to do a real photoshoot and video soon. Turned out better than I had hoped, and man it sure is an impressive runner. Dyno time soon as well. Expecting ~95 rwhp @ 416 lbs with 1 gallon of fuel.

C932D8DA B805 4F2E B224 3B6C6420E2F1

Guzzi Americas gave us a nice ping on social media... “Check out some of the amazing and unique bikes that were on display at this weekend’s Quail Motorcycle Gathering.”

6815033F E163 4759 B4E0 F31B48B51A43

How is it you can eliminate the cooler? I would love to eliminate the cooler on my B11.

Love this bike. Can see how its powered and what's powering it. Bet it rolls nice Todd.....

The fork on there the lowers have to be magnesium. They look like my first set of racing forks by Rock Shox Mag 20's. 1992 I think it was.

How is it you can eliminate the cooler? I would love to eliminate the cooler on my B11.
Guzzis didn’t have coolers for decades prior to incredibly stringent emission requirements. Fuel it correctly, and you don’t need the cooler.

Love this bike. Can see how its powered and what's powering it. Bet it rolls nice Todd.....
The fork on there the lowers have to be magnesium. They look like my first set of racing forks by Rock Shox Mag 20's. 1992 I think it was.
Thanks and if does incredibly so. Ported heads with opened intake and exhaust makes for a snappy throttle. I’ll post a video soon.
Nitron sealed cartridge forks are lightweight alloy. Shipped from Japan where the Kashima and TiN (Titanium Nitride) coatings are done. I chose mag colored lowers and nitride black tubes. They have other colors including gold and black lowers and tubes.
We are dealers for Nitron (Store tab above - though I don’t yet have the forks online, they are available through us).

Hold on. So you’re saying that my reflashed Breva 1100 with power commander, open air box, y-pipe and GuzziTech muffler can survive without the cooler...............well then, I have a project to complete now. Would you recommend a thermometer dip stick or is that just being paranoid?

Hold on. So you’re saying that my reflashed Breva 1100 with power commander, open air box, y-pipe and GuzziTech muffler can survive without the cooler...............well then, I have a project to complete now. Would you recommend a thermometer dip stick or is that just being paranoid?
Yes, and the Cal Vin used the B11 motor as well, no oil cooler.
Do not use an oil temp gauge, not only will they make you paranoid, but they will break in time and drop the dipstick into the pan. Just use common sense as to how it’s running.

42117B96 29DD 4523 9B45 9B09AB3F293A

Bloody Awesome Todd!
A real credit to you - would make any Guzzi owner smile - it looks spot-On from every angle :p
Just proves theres impressive oomph to be had from a 2 valve - I still get that smile on my dial when I take my 1100 Sport out.>:)

Back